剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Hiya, boyo.
你们好
Thanks.
谢谢
Sure. Can I have my weapon back?
不用 能把我的武器还给我吗
Timed that perfect...
早就算好了...
They hate it when you tap on the glass.
他们超级讨厌你敲玻璃
Prisoners of Cellblock 261,
261号♥牢房♥的犯人
return to your enclosures immediately.
请赶紧回到你们的牢房♥
And why would we do that?
我们为什么要那么做
When we outnumber you?
我们人数明明占优
Dey!
戴伊
This jailbreak another prank, Quill? 'Cause I'm not laughing.
越狱也是恶作剧吗 奎尔 我可不觉得好小
I had nothing to do with it, I swear.
我和这没关系 我发誓
Uh, guys?
伙计们
We got more pressing matters.
我们有更紧急的事
Oh, brilliant. You guys found Wraith
太天才了 你们找到了幻影
and asked him how to disable the Tactigon, right?
让他解除了泰克枪的自爆吗
Actually, we never had the chance to obtain that information.
其实我们还来不及问
Wait. Are you saying the Tactigon is real?
等等 你是说这个泰克枪是真的吗
Please, just trust me.
拜托你 相信我
Get this thing in the Temporal Stasis Field.
赶紧把这个东西放到静态时空力场中
I'll do it. If and only if
好吧 如果 应该说只有
you apologize for your last big prank.
你为你上一次导致你被永远
The one that got you banned
禁止在节日期间
for life from Xandar during the Feast.
踏足山达尔的恶作剧道歉
The one that got you named "Prankster King."
让你被冠名恶作剧之王的那个恶作剧
Let me guess. It wasn't when you turned
让我猜猜 不是那个把
the Supreme Intelligence's tank into a punch bowl.
至尊智力水箱变成酒碗的那个吧
Okay. Look, it was a few years back
听着 那是几年前
at the Feast of the Four Grinning Moons...
四微卫盛会的时候
Wait. Four grinning moons?
等等 四微卫
So, anyway, I thought, wouldn't it be great if we could celebrate
不管怎么说 我想 要是每天都能有
the Feast of the Grinning Moons every day?
微卫盛宴 不是很棒吗
And now for the finale.
最终乐章
Okay, that's bad.
完了
You blew up the...
你炸掉了...
So... So... So you actually blew up the fourth moon!
所以...你真的炸掉了第四颗卫星
I'm sorry, okay? I'm really, really,
对不起 好吗 我真的
really, really, really, really, really sorry.
真的真的真的很抱歉
Okay, Quill. I believe you now.
奎尔 我现在相信你了
And I believe this thing's about to blow,
我相信这东西要炸了
Along with Xandar and half the krutackin' galaxy!
还会炸飞山达尔和半个银河系
I just hope we can freeze it
希望我们能及时
in the time loop before it's too late.
把这个东西
Stasis Field's in the vault! Go!
冻在静态力场中 快去
Now, you're gonna tell me
现在 你们要告诉我
where you hid the weapons you stole from me.
你们把从我这里偷的武器放在哪里了
Wraith! Just the guy we're looking for!
幻影 正在找你呢
Quick, tell us how to shut down the Tactigon.
快告诉我们该怎么关掉泰克枪
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Seriously? Tactigon?
认真的吗 泰克枪
Omega-level weapon that can wipe out the galaxy?
能消灭银河系的Ω级别武器
Any of this ringing a bell?
有印象吗
Shut down the Tactigon, or I shut you down!
关掉泰克枪 否则就让你也停摆
All right, Wraith. Time to cool off.
好了 幻影 该冷静一下了
Uh, Quill, how is he supposed to stop the countdown
奎尔 他被冻在冰块里还要怎么
from inside an ice cube?
阻止倒计时
Oh, right.
对
Oh, man! Right on the one-yard line!
完了 刚好到一♥码♥线
Poison gas?
毒气
It's not reading as toxic.
分♥析♥并不是毒气
Hello, boyo. Happy Feast of the Three Grinning Moons.
孩子们 三微卫盛会快乐
Hope you liked that ultimate
希望你们喜欢
stink-I-fier I planted in Wraith's hideout.
我安置在幻影藏身处的终极超臭武器
Better luck next year, 'cause as of now,
祝你明年好运 因为现在
I am the Prankster King!
我才是恶作剧之王
Okay, that was pretty good.
真不错
What? What... The smell isn't that bad,
怎么了 这...这味道没有太难闻
assuming you came prepared.
只要你们有所准备
And, as I am still forbidden to be on Xandar during the Feast,
以及 既然我仍然不得在盛会期间踏足山达尔
Corpsman Dey, you can do your job and kick us off the planet.
戴伊看护兵 请你履行职责把我赶走吧
As you apologized, I have decided to pardon you,
既然你道歉了 我决定原谅你了
Which means you and your crew are going to stay
也就是说你和你的朋友要留在这里
and enjoy the sights, the sounds,
享受这里的美景 音乐
and especially the smells of the Feast.
特别是这个星球上的味道
I'll return this after the celebration is over.
等盛会结束 我会把这个还给你
Quill, you...
奎尔 你...
You really oughta see the look on your face!
你真该看看你的样子
Yeah, especially after we're done clobbering it!
是啊 特别是在被我们胖揍一顿之后
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表