剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Look, duct tape is pretty much a miracle creation
看 胶带简直是奇迹般的发明
That right now is holding this ship together.
现在整艘船就靠这些胶带
But that isn't one of its uses.
但它的作用不包括这个
Quill, Rocket informed me
奎尔 火箭告诉我
This binding ribbon was excellent body armor.
这些缎带真是完美的盔甲
Uh, of course he did, Drax.
他当然会这么说了 德拉克斯
Did he also happen to mention
他有没有和你说过
how to get that armor off your body?
怎么脱下这身盔甲呢
How would that be a problem?
那有什么难的
Rocket? Is everything all right?
火箭 没什么事吧
What? No. No, no. Everything's swell.
什么 没事 一切都好着呢
So, let's skip the formalities, Broker.
咱们就跳过那些繁文缛节 掮客
Word on the street is,
街头传言
you've been getting into the high-risk market.
你也交易一些高风险的东西
I could, in theory, broker a deal for the cosmic seed,
理论上来说 我能帮你交易宇宙之种
assuming that's why you contacted me.
你应该是为此联♥系♥我的吧
Cosmic seed? Oh...
宇宙之种
That's so last cycle.
那是好久前的事了
I got something better.
我有更好的东西
Found it inside Thanos' asteroid.
这是在灭霸的行星上找到了
Yes! Oh, that will do.
太棒了 这东西也行
I'll come by your ship. What's your dock number?
我去你的船上 你的停泊号♥多少
Ain't the kind of deal
我不想让我的同伴
I want to share with my partners.
知道这笔交易的事
How about I meet you at Starlin's?
我去斯达林酒馆找你怎么样
This is not body armor.
这不是盔甲
It is a painfully effective adhesive.
这是超级痛的黏合剂
I demand an apology.
我要求你道歉
You should apologize to me for wasting the last of my duct tape!
你应该为浪费我最后一盒胶带而向我道歉
That stuff don't grow on trees, you know.
那种东西不是长在树上的
Now leave me alone.
走开
I will not leave your side
除非你给我好好道歉
until I receive an honorable apology.
否则我就一直跟着你
I have made amends by conserving your supply
我已经做出弥补 保存下你的胶带
until you find a true duct tape tree.
直到你找到真正的胶带树
Now, is there something you wish to say to me?
现在你有什么要对我说的吗
Yeah. Take a hike! I'm meetin' somebody.
有 去别的地方 我要见别人
Uh, so's I can buy parts to fix our ship.
这样才能买♥♥零件修好我们的船
Yeah, that's it.
没错
Drax the Destroyer.
毁灭者德拉克斯
Where ya been hidin' yourself, buddy?
你最近都躲到哪里去了 伙计
Greetings, J'que. Drax the Destroyer does not hide.
你好 杰奎 毁灭者德拉克斯不会躲藏
I have been guarding the galaxy with my friends.
我一直和我朋友一起守护银河系
Okay.
好吧
Hey, how about a whirl on the f'saki table for old times, huh?
不如和以前一样来异形蜴桌上玩几把
Drax the Destroyer will play.
毁灭者德拉克斯来玩玩
And win, as I win at all things.
并获胜 我永远会赢
Alas, I do not possess any units to purchase a f'saki to race.
再说了 我没钱押在异形蜴桌上
Fine. One game.
好吧 就一局
Then you gotta leave
然后你就赶紧走
so's I can conduct my business.
我就能继续做交易了
I accept your apology. It ain't an apology!
我接受你的道歉 这不是道歉
It's insurance that nothing's gonna go wrong.
只是为了确保不会出乱子
Hey! What happened here?
出什么事了
Can't remember? Too bad.
记不起来了吗 真糟糕
You two ain't goin' nowhere
你们俩哪儿都别想去
till these damages are paid for.
除非你们赔偿这些损失
I do not remember causing these damages,
我不记得损坏了这些东西
so I will not accept payment for them.
所以我不会赔偿
Where's my pocket dimension storage vial?
我的袖珍储藏器呢
If you deadbeats won't pay,
如果你们这两个蠢货不赔偿
then you're gonna be part of the damage.
那你们就等死吧
Fear not.
别害怕
I will fend off these f'sakis with my... Where is my ax?
我会抵挡这些异形蜴...我的斧头呢
Well, great! Our weapons are gone, too?
太好了 我们的武器也不见了
You know, whatever happened, I blame you.
不管发生什么事都怪你
I cannot accept blame for something I do not recall.
我不能因为我记不起来的东西背锅
Then let me refresh your memories.
那我来提醒你们一下
You two and your other friend
你们俩和其他朋友
destroyed my establishment!
毁了我的地盘
What other friend? We don't have friends.
什么其他朋友 我们没有朋友
Not true, Rocket. We have many friends.
不对 火箭 我们有很多朋友
Quill. Groot. Gamora.
奎尔 格鲁特 卡魔拉
What is wrong with...
怎么回...
Yondu.
勇度
I do not consider Yondu a friend.
我可不觉得勇度是我的朋友
Neither do I.
我也不觉得
But that's gotta be who J'que was talking about.
但是杰奎说的肯定是他
Yondu must have slipped a knockout arrow on us.
勇度肯定偷偷射箭让我们失去意识
And stole my vial.
然后偷走了我的储藏器
And we have no krutackin' way of finding it!
我们根本不知道上哪里找他
Or maybe we do.
也许我们知道
Follow that arrow!
追上那根箭
What is so important about this vial Yondu has taken?
勇度偷走的储藏器有什么重要之处
Were you not on a mission to get repair parts?
你不是要找修复飞船的零件吗
Uh, the parts are in the vial, obviously.
零件在储藏器里 很显然
We need them!
我们需要它们
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
When did you have time to obtain the spare parts?
你什么时候拿到那些零部件的
Stop asking krutackin' questions!
别再问问题了
Perhaps we should enlist the help of our allies.
也许我们寻求同伴的帮助
No way! 'cause we don't want 'em to know we...
不行 因为我们不想让他们知道...
I mean, you lost our parts, do we?
我是说 你弄丢了他们给的零件
But surely our absence would cause greater concern.
但我们不见了 他们肯定会很担心
Hey, Gamora, you notice how peaceful it's been around the ship?
卡魔拉 你有没有发现飞船里特别平静
Now that you mention it.
你都这么说了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Eh. Probably just a coincidence.
可能只是个巧合吧
Ah, there you are, old friend.
你在这里啊 老朋友
Was wondering where you flew off to.
我还奇怪你飞到哪里去了
Yo, Yondu, give us back that vial you stole.
勇度 把你偷的储藏器还给我们
I didn't steal nothin' from you, varmint.
我没有偷你们的东西 混♥蛋♥
Now, I won that vial, and your weapons, fair and square
我在异形蜴比赛中堂堂正正地赢了
in that f'saki race.
储藏器和你们的武器
Which wasn't rigged at all.
而且根本不是作弊
Oh, yeah? Tell it to the f'saki!
是吗 你和异形蜴说
They sure like them treats you got stashed in your pocket.
他们好像很喜欢你藏在裤子里的零食
Uh, pure coincidence.
这只是巧合
You made us unconscious, and destroyed the tavern.
你让我们失去意识 还毁了酒馆
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
也许是我♥干♥的 也许不是
Who knows?
谁知道呢
I ain't no detective.
我又不是侦探
I know 412 ways to use this weapon.
我知道如何用412种方法使用这个武器
Uh, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
I'd love to give you back the vial,
就算我想把储藏器还你
but the thing is, I don't have it.
问题是不在我这啊
I ran into the Broker. He had units, and...
我去找掮客 他给了钱 然后...
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
You sold it? To the Broker?
你卖♥♥了 卖♥♥给掮客了
Why? Somethin' important in it?
怎么了 有什么很重要的东西吗
It contains parts to fix our ship.
那里面有修飞船的零件
Well, flarg.
好吧
We got a whole hangar full of ships here.
我们有一大堆的飞船
I can rip off any part you need.
你要什么部件拆下来就行
It wasn't just parts, it was...
不仅仅是部件 还有...
It was the last lock of tail fur from my sainted mother!
还有我已故母亲尾巴上最后一撮毛
I did not know this. There is nothing more important than family.
我不知道 没有比家更重要的东西
Except maybe our weapons.
也许可能还有我们的武器
Hand 'em over, Yondu.
交出来 勇度
My vial!
我的储藏器
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表