剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Wait. Stop!
等等 住手
Step away, Tana.
你别插手 塔娜
We just want a little entertainment.
我们不过是想玩玩而已
No, Jukka. This isn't right.
不 朱卡 这样不对
I'll let you go,
我会放你们走
if you swear to leave me alone.
只要你们发誓不再打扰我
You cannot demand promises under threat.
威胁之下的誓言不作数
I have responsibilities, as do you to your people.
我有我的责任 你也该对子民负责
Even these people.
即便是这些子民
Oh, no.
糟糕
How did they find us?
他们怎么找到我们的
We tracked your pods and gave the Commish a heads-up.
我们追踪了你们的太空舱 通知了他们
You're welcome.
不客气
Attention, disorderly rabble.
叛民注意
Return Princess Tana immediately, or face the consequences.
立刻归还塔娜公主 否则后果自负
You're not the boss of us, old man!
你做不了我们的主 老男人
Empathetics rule!
求真者得天下
Ready weapons.
准备武器
Telekinetic cannons online.
遥感大炮待命
Father, don't do this!
父亲 不要这样
I will not harm them, daughter,
我可以不伤害他们 女儿
if you agree to come along peacefully
只要你乖乖听话
and return home for your Centering.
回家来参加成人礼
Don't listen to him, Tana!
别听他的 塔娜
You know what they'll do to you!
你知道他们会对你做什么
Yes. They will help you control your powers.
对 会帮助你控制自己的能力
Don't you get it, man?
你还不明白吗
The Centering helps Rigellians control their powers
成人礼帮助参宿七星人控制能力
by stripping them of emotions.
是通过剥夺他们的感情
She'll never feel anger, or joy, or fear, or love.
她将无法感受愤怒 快乐 恐惧 或爱
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Eh, probably just rebel propaganda.
说不定是这些叛军胡扯的
Uh, excuse me, Your Grand Commissioner-ness,
请问一下 总司令大人
but, like, is that really what the Centering does?
成人礼真的是这样的吗
Telekinetic powers require great discipline and judgment.
心灵遥感能力需要精准的判断和严格的原则
Emotions interfere with that.
而情感会影响这些
And a princess rejecting our ways
公主拒绝这种做法
poses a threat to the stability of our society.
对社会稳定构成了威胁
That's what you meant
原来你说
when you said we couldn't take your feelings.
不能夺走你的感觉是这个意思
This is no different from what Thanos did to me,
这和灭霸对我做的事无异
wiping my family from my memories
将我的家人从我记忆中消除
so I could serve him without question.
这样我就能一心一意效忠于他
I can't let that happen to anyone else.
我不能让别人也经历这种事
Even a spoiled brat.
就算是个被宠坏的小孩
No.
不
As Tana pointed out, she is not my daughter.
塔娜也说了 她不是我的女儿
Her family has the right to do what they feel is best for her.
她的家人有权为她做最好的选择
Family without emotion, without love,
没有情感的家人 没有爱
is nothing but imprisonment.
只是禁锢罢了
Look at those you stand with.
看看和你站在一起的这些人
Their unfiltered emotions cause wanton destruction.
这些不洁的情绪将会带来巨大的毁灭
I am trying to ensure my daughter's safety,
我是想确保我女儿
and that of all my people.
和我的子民的安全
Is that not love?
那不是爱吗
That said, if Tana will not come of her own choosing,
就算如此 如果塔娜不愿意跟我走
then I will have no choice but to take her by force.
那我只能强行将她带走
Tana!
塔娜
Force this, bubble-heads!
尝尝这个 泡泡头
Fire up the proton drive!
发射质子驱动器
Here's an idea, Quill.
我有个主意 奎尔
Why don't ya steer us out of the line of fire?
你不如把我们开到火力范围外的地方
Look!
看
Order will be maintained.
继续执行命令
Neutralize the rebels.
消灭叛军
Drax, what would you want for Camaria?
德拉克斯 你希望卡玛利亚过得怎么样
Wouldn't you want her to be able to make her own choices?
你难道不想让她能过自己想要的生活吗
Help me!
救命
You may not be my daughter,
你也许不是我的女儿
but I will protect you as if you were.
但我会把你当做我的女儿全力保护你
No harm will come to you, Tana,
我不会让你受伤的 塔娜
so swears Drax the Destroyer.
毁灭者德拉克斯发誓
What is that?
那是什么
Yes! It's my birthday!
太好了 我的生日到了
It is indeed.
没错
Release them.
放了他们
Tana, I now recognize you as a legal adult.
塔娜 你现在是一名成年人了
And though I believe you have made a grave error,
虽然我认为你犯了一个巨大的错误
you are free to decide your fate.
但你可以决定自己的命运了
I hope you will do so wisely.
我希望你能做出明智的选择
So...
所以...
Uh, no revolution?
不用革命了吗
Apparently not today.
显然今天不用了
Okay.
好吧
Well, at least, we got the princess on our side.
至少公主站在我们这边了
That's a win! Whoo!
也算是胜利了
Actually, I think I need to go back to Rigel-3.
其实我觉得我得回参宿七-3
You were right, Drax.
你说得对 德拉克斯
I have a responsibility to my people.
我有责任领导我的子民
All of my people.
我所有的子民
And while it is true that young Rigellians
虽然年轻的参宿星人
must learn discipline and self-control,
必须学会自律守己
it is also true that emotions and feelings have value
情感和感受对于构建
in shaping a just society with empathy and compassion.
一个充满共理和同情的社会也至关重要
We will find a way together.
我们会一起想到办法
I could not be more pleased
如果她真的是我的女儿
if she were truly my own daughter.
我会再高兴不过了
I could, if we truly got the units we're owed.
我就不行 除非拿到该付我们的钱
Yeah, about that.
关于这个嘛
Uh, since we technically missed the deadline
因为其实我们送回公主
to deliver the princess,
有点超时了
we're not, you know, actually getting paid.
我们 拿不到酬劳
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
But we did get a package.
但我们收到了一个包裹
It is from Tana.
是塔娜寄来的
"Dear Mr. Destroyer,"
"亲爱的毁灭者先生"
"Thank you for taking an interest in my well-being."
"谢谢你对我一直那么有信心"
"I know that any girl would be proud and lucky"
"我知道任何女孩有你这样一个父亲"
"To have you as a father."
"都会感到自豪和幸运"
Ha! She is an excellent diplomat.
她是个优秀的外交家
And a fine seamstress.
绣工也不错
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表