剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Who knew a flying rock
谁能想到一块
covered in Symbiote gunk could move this fast?
全是共生体的星球还能飞这么快
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Well, that's good news.
这真是个好消息
Groot says this goop grenade's
格鲁特说这个黏糊糊的炸♥弹♥
heading straight for Spartax.
正朝斯巴泰克斯飞
My family is on Spartax, Rocket.
我的家人就在斯巴泰克斯上 火箭
How is being infested by vicious ink creatures good news?
被可怕的墨水怪寄生也叫做好消息
I thought you hated your dad, Quill.
我还以为你恨你父亲 奎尔
That doesn't mean I want my sister and billions of people
那也不代表我希望我的妹妹和上亿人♥民♥
covered in feral, rage-fueled Symbiotes!
被可怕残暴的共生体裹住
Agreed. It would be an inappropriate form of vengeance.
没错 那不是复仇的好方法
Drax the Destroyer knows vengeance.
毁灭者德拉克斯了解复仇
And not much else.
其他的啥也不懂
Okay, look. Here's an idea.
好了 我有个想法
What say we warn my baby sis
向我的小妹妹示警怎么样
about the space parasite fastball speeding toward her planet?
说有个太空寄生球正朝她的星球飞速前进
Okay, you are not my baby sis.
你不是我的小妹妹
This is General Glogug.
我是格鲁格将军
Empress Victoria is not to be disturbed.
维多利亚女皇现在不能被打扰
Especially by you, Star-Lord.
尤其是你 星爵大人
Really? Well, I think she'd wanna know.
是吗 我觉得她会想知道的
About the Symbiote-infested comet you're chasing?
你是想说你们正在追击的共生体彗星吗
I assure you, we have that situation well in hand.
我保证 一切都在我们的控制之下
The comet will be destroyed as soon as it is within range.
一旦进入射击范围 彗星就会被击毁
We already tried that.
我们已经试过了
If you blow up the comet,
如果你炸掉了彗星
it'll just rain down Symbiotes all over Spartax.
共生体就会全部落到斯巴泰克斯上
No offense, but the Spartax Imperial Fleet
我无意冒犯 但斯巴泰克斯的帝国舰队
is far more sophisticated than a single derelict ship
远比一群散漫海盗驾驶的弃船
manned by a ragtag band of pseudo-pirates.
更擅长作战
Why do people always say
人们为什么总是
"no offense" right before they offend you?
在冒犯别人之前先说句"无意冒犯"
More importantly, how do we get Victoria's attention now?
我们更该想想要怎么吸引维多利亚的注意
We can't shout in the vacuum of space.
太空里是真空 我们没法喊话
You're right, Gamora,
没错 卡魔拉
so I'm gonna have to shout a little louder.
所以我要喊得更大声一点
I told the Star-Lord
我告诉了星爵
you were engaged in a delicate military operation
您正在指挥一场重要的军事行动
and shooed him away.
打发掉了他
And that worked? My brother is nothing if not persistent.
有用吗 我的哥哥可是很执着的
Open hatch 5 before he drools all over the windshield.
打开五号♥舱门 他口水要流到挡风罩上了
Baby sis, look. I knew you'd--
小妹妹 我就知道你会
What part of "Delicate military operation"
"重要的军事行动"这几个字
did you not comprehend?
你是哪里听不懂吗
Look, we were trying to warn you not to blow up that comet.
我们想提醒你不要炸了那颗彗星
The comet you created by blowing up an entire planet,
你炸了一整颗星球才有那颗彗星
if my intel is accurate?
如果我的情报没错的话
Well, does your "intel" mention that comet is full of--
你的"情报"有说那彗星上全是...
Space parasites that turn people into feral rage monsters.
能把人变成恶魔的太空寄生虫
I know what Symbiotes are, Peter.
我知道共生体是什么 彼得
Okay, so you know then
那么你也知道
that the only things that even slow 'em down
能阻止它们的只有
are electricity, sound, and massive heat.
电 声音和高温
Blowing up, not so much.
光炸掉可没什么用
If even a fragment of that comet lands on Spartax--
只要有一小片落到了斯巴泰克斯上
Empress, the comet's nearly in range.
女皇陛下 彗星已经进入射击范围
What are your orders?
您有什么指示
Tell the fleet to fall back and everyone aboard to abandon ship.
让舰队撤退 所有人登上救生船
Empress? Say what now?
女皇陛下 你还有什么要说的
That's an order, General.
这是命令 将军
All personnel, evacuate the ship.
全体人员 撤离飞船
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
Okay, it's been awhile since I've been on this ship,
我到这船上已经有一会儿了
but aren't the escape pods the other way?
不过逃生舱不是在另一端吗
They are. Take one and evacuate. I have an empire to save.
是 你坐一艘走吧 我还要拯救帝国
So how do you save an empire with no one else on the ship?
飞船上的人都走了 你要怎么拯救帝国
By deliberately smashing this ship into the comet.
开这艘船撞击彗星
Why are you still aboard? I'm sorry.
你为什么还要留在船上 对不起
I thought you just said, "smash this ship into the comet".
你刚才说要"开这艘船撞彗星"
Wait. You're really gonna smash this ship into the comet?
等等 你真要开这艘船撞彗星
Vicky, do not smash the ship into the comet.
维姬 不要用船撞彗星
You were right, Peter. Blowing it up won't work.
你是对的 彼得 把它炸了也没有用
But the fuel on this ship should bring enough massive heat
但这艘飞船的燃料能够产生足够大的热量
to incinerate every last Symbiote on that comet.
烧光彗星上的所有共生体
What about the part where we incinerate with it?
我们也会一起被烧掉吧
Why do you think I ordered you to abandon ship?
你觉得我是为什么要让你坐逃生舱走
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我不会那样做的
This is what a true leader does.
真正的领袖就会这样做
They put the needs of their people over their own petty survival.
把人♥民♥需求看得比自己微不足道的生命更重
Well, it's kind of hard to lead
在燃烧的大火之中领导人♥民♥
from the middle of a flaming inferno.
还是很有难度的
How about instead we graze the comet on one side,
我们从彗星的一侧擦过怎么样
while the Milano pulls on the other side with a tractor beam?
同时让米兰号♥在另一边用牵引光束拖拽
Look, we might be able to deflect it away
这样我们也许可以把它
from Spartax and into the sun,
从斯巴泰克斯引开 拽向恒星
like a bank shot in pool.
就像在赛池里擦板得分
Why would you shoot something while swimming?
你为什么要在游泳的时候射什么东西
It's an Earth thing. Don't worry. I got this.
这是地球上的说法 别担心 我来
Quill, what's going on?
奎尔 怎么了
Guys, execute Plan Bank Shot:
伙计们 执行擦板得分计划
Eight Ball in the Side Pocket.
侧袋里放八个球
They actually know what that means?
他们真的听得懂吗
Another krutackin' stupid Quill plan we never tried.
又一个还没试过的蠢货奎尔计划
I will not do this untested. I--
我不会不测试就行动 我...
Sorry, sis, but you gotta trust me.
抱歉 妹妹 但你得相信我
No, I don't!
不 我不
Aw, come on. Just trust me a little.
拜托 就信我一点点
No. Why not?
不 为什么
Past experience.
凭经验
This stupid plan of yours better work, Quill!
你的这个蠢方法最好能有用 奎尔
Why does nobody trust my plan?
为什么没人相信我的计划
Yes! Told ya!
成了 我说了吧
Now let's get off this rock.
现在我们得离开这颗石头
Aw, krutack.
糟了
Excellent. We've upgraded from being a flaming inferno
真棒 我们这从着火的炼狱升级成了
to being covered with Symbiotes!
被共生体包裹
No wonder Father left you with pirates.
难怪父亲把你丢给了海盗
Imperial Fleet in reach. Cannon locked on target.
皇家舰队已在射程内 大炮已锁定目标
Sir, we're awaiting orders from the empress,
长官 我们正在等待女皇大人的命令
but her flagship does not respond.
但她的飞船没有回应
Then we must assume the worst.
我们必须做好最坏的打算了
Quill, you alive under that gunk?
奎尔 你在那鬼东西里面还活着吗
Guys...
伙计们
I can hear you, but I cannot understand you.
我能听见你说话 但听不明白
That's nothing new.
不是第一次了
Vicky and I...
维姬和我
Attention Spartax forces.
斯巴泰克斯的战士们请注意
Empress Victoria and the Star-Lord
维罗利亚女皇和星爵
have been overwhelmed by Symbiotes.
被共生体包围了
I am taking command of this fleet.
现在舰队听我指挥
Prepare to destroy that comet.
准备摧毁那颗彗星
General, hold your fire.
将军 先别开火
The Star-Lord and Empress Victoria are still alive.
星爵和维多利亚女皇还活着
Their flagship's inside the comet.
他们的飞船在彗星里
You'll forgive me if I don't trust the word
请原谅 我不相信
of a daughter of Thanos.
灭霸之女的话
Then trust the word of Drax the Destroyer.
那就相信毁灭者德拉克斯吧
That comet is no threat to Spartax, General.
彗星对斯巴泰克斯构不成威胁了 将军
It is heading straight for your sun.
它正朝着你们的太阳飞行
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表