剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
It's all right, Spartax citizens! You can come out now!
没事了 斯巴泰克森居民 你们可以出来了
Your planet has been saved once again
你们的星球再一次被
by the legendary Star-Lord and his Guardians of the Galaxy!
传奇的星爵和他的银河护卫队所拯救
Now with Nova Centurion power!
还有新星百夫长的力量
I am Groot? Good point, bud.
我是格鲁特 说得对 伙计
Since when does he get top billing?
他什么时候成了主角了
I see no bills on his top, Rocket.
我没看到他成为主角 火箭
Nor am I convinced Magus could've been so easily destroyed.
我也不觉得法师能这样轻易被打败
I don't know, Drax. These helmets were created
我不知道 德拉克斯 这些头盔就是用来
to vanquish Magus if he ever turned dark.
在他黑化后战胜法师的
And what we saw here was pretty dark.
我们刚刚可以看到他非常黑暗
No argument there, Gamora. But if we vanquished Magus,
你说得对 卡魔拉 但如果我们战胜了法师
why is my helmet still sensing him?
为什么我的头盔仍然能感应到他
Sam is correct. I sense it as well.
塞姆说得对 我也能感应到他
Yeah. Kind of like a tune you can't get out of your head.
感觉就像一首在脑子里打转的歌♥
Hey, start humming that "Ooga-chaka" Song,
不要再哼那首咿咿呀呀歌♥了
and I vaporize your vocal cords!
不然我蒸发掉你的声卡
If Magus is still out there, we need to find him.
如果法师还存活 我们要找到他
Why does this look so familiar?
为什么这一幕如此熟悉
Maybe 'cause it's the last thing you saw
也许因为这是我们把你
before we all blasted you halfway across the galaxy!
轰出半个银河系前看到的最后一幕
No. It looks familiar because it is my home planet.
不 很熟悉是因为这是我的母星
What, wrecking Quill's home planet wasn't enough for you?
怎么 毁灭奎尔的星球对你来说还不够吗
Actually, no.
事实上 不够
You Guardians are all that stands
只有你们护卫队挡在
between me and ruling the universe.
我统治宇宙的道路上
I won't rest until I've destroyed everything
我会摧毁你们爱的一切和所有人
and everyone you hold dear.
才会善罢甘休
Adam, I know you're not in control.
亚当 我知道现在不是你
Just spit my dad out of your gem,
把我爸爸吐出来
and you can be your old self again.
你就能变回你原来的自己
Naive, innocent Adam is no more!
天真无辜的亚当已经不在了
It only took one such asteroid
只要一颗这样的小行星
to wipe out the Earth's entire dinosaur population.
就能毁灭当初地球上所有的恐龙
Imagine what a multitude of them will do to your planet.
想想这么多颗会对你的母星造成怎样的冲击
No...
不
Save Drax's civilization or contain the Magus.
是拯救德拉克斯的人♥民♥ 还是控制法师
Which will you choose?
你们会选择哪个
Drax has made his choice!
德拉克斯做出了决定
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Your civilization's next, twig!
你的族人是下一个 小树枝
What Adam gave, I can take away!
亚当所给与的 我将一并夺走
I am Groot! Hang on, bud!
我是格鲁特 等等 伙计
My family's on your planet too!
我的家人也在你的星球上
Wait! He's trying to separate us.
等等 他想分散我们
He knows we have the power to defeat him together!
他知道我们一起能打败他
And we will, but first we have a planet to save.
我们会的 但首先我们要拯救这个星球
Drax the Destroyer does not fear large rocks!
毁灭者德拉克斯不怕大石块
It's just like that video game.
就像那个电视游戏
I know that game. Yeah! Earth reference!
我知道那个游戏 地球共鸣
My grandpa used to play it.
我爷爷以前玩过
And now I'm depressed.
我觉得不适
Don't worry, bud. Bad Hair Day may have found your planet,
别担心 伙计 大坏蛋也许能找到你的母星
but he ain't getting your seedlings.
但他绝对没法靠近你的种子
I am Groot! The Klyntar got 'em protected.
我是格鲁特 寄生体会保护他们
Hey, any of you blobs seen a
你们这些东西有没有看到
family of trash-rooting critters scampering around?
一家子食腐动物在附近跑动
I seem to recall these "Blobs" Are rather sensitive to sound.
我记得这些东西对声波非常敏感
And I suspect these weeds
我怀疑这些杂草
are susceptible to root rot!
容易患有根腐病
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Especially when I remove the source of energy that sustains them.
特别是当我拿走支撑他们的能源
Your civilization's World Pod
你族人的世界之种
that my benevolent other self revived.
是由另一个仁慈的我复生的
And whose power I will use
我将用这个力量
to end the next civilization on my I...
终结我下一代...
Yeah, I'm gonna have to stop you right there.
就此打住吧
Especially if that list includes Earth.
特别是你的名单上还有地球
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Eh, maybe they just need fertilizer?
也许他们只是需要些废料
Yo, Klyntar, now that you're all back in one piece,
寄生体 现在你们重为一体
why don't you go find my family and keep them safe
不如去找我的家人 保护他们安全吧
while we take down Magus?
让我们来对付法师
Aw, am I bothering you? Ah, too bad.
我烦到你了吗 真不巧
You know you'll never stop
你知道只要我们有
us as long as we have these Centurion helmets.
新星百夫长头盔 你就没法阻止我们
Unless, of course, you absorb us
当然了 除非你把我们
into that crystal zit on your forehead.
吸收到你前额的水晶中
You actually think I'm foolish enough
你真的以为我会蠢到
to let you into my gem?
让你进入我的水晶吗
Right. Why am I wasting time fighting the ship
对了 我应该直接击败飞行员
when I should be fighting the pilot?
为什么要和飞机缠斗
That's right! Talking to you, Dad!
没错 我在和你说呢 爸爸
Afraid to face your own son, huh?
不敢面对自己的儿子吗
That's why you're hiding inside Magus' gem, isn't it?
所以你才躲在术士的水晶里 对吧
J'Son cannot hear you, Peter Quill.
杰桑听不到你说话 彼得奎尔
Oh, please. That's what you want me to think, isn't it, Dad?
拜托 你就是想让我这么想吧 爸爸
'Cause you know you can't beat me
就是因为你没有这个
without an all-powerful cosmic being under your sway.
全能的宇宙之中 你就无法打败我
Ha! Guess who's inside your gem!
猜猜谁在你的水晶里
You have something to say to me, Peter?
你有话要和我说吗 彼得
Okay, Dad.
爸爸
Give up this stupid, pointless quest for power already.
放弃这种无意义追求力量的行为来了
What's it got you except the hatred of your family?
除了让你的家人都憎恨你 你能得到什么
My estrangement from my children
我和我孩子们的疏离
is one of my greatest regrets, Peter.
是我最大的憾事 彼得
That's why I want you to join me in ruling the galaxy!
所以我希望你和我一起统治银河系
He's slowing down!
他慢了下来
Quill's plan might actually be working!
奎尔的计划可能真的有用
That sounds so wrong.
这感觉很不对
We're not powerful enough.
我们还不够强大
We need all six Nova Centurions to take down the Magus.
我们需要六个新星百夫长才能打败法师
There might be another way, but you guys won't like it.
可能还有别的办法 但你们不会喜欢的
Probably not. But I don't like anything.
也许吧 但我什么都不喜欢
Okay, remember that supernova thing?
记得那个超级新星的事吗
The Nova Force overload that destroyed your father?
就是摧毁你父亲的新星之力吗
And failed to destroy J'Son when he attempted it?
而且在杰桑尝试的时候没有摧毁他
That was just one supernova. What if there were five?
那只是一个超级新星 如果是五个呢
I am Groot! Take out the planet?
我是格鲁特 毁掉这个星球
You kiddin'? That could take out the whole flargin' galaxy!
开玩笑吧 几乎能毁掉整个银河系
I won't take that risk.
我不会冒这个险
We just need to penetrate
我们只要趁法师
Magus' shield while he's still distracted.
注意力分散 击破他的盾
Concentrated attack. On my mark.
集中攻击 听我号♥令
Now!
就现在
We did it!
我们成功了
One last push should take him down.
最后一下就能干掉他了
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
What are you stopping for?
你为什么停下来了
Ma?
妈妈
Sis? Ranger?
姐姐 兰杰
My family?
我的家人
Alive?
还活着
And mine.
还有我的
Dad?
爸爸
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Your family's attacking? Join the club!
你的家人攻击你 加入被家人攻击俱乐部吧
I see no club.
我没看到俱乐部
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表