剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Good news, Grand Commissioner.
好消息 天尊
We have located the target.
我们找到目标了
I remind you, Peter Quill,
我提醒你 彼得·奎尔
that this "Target" is my daughter.
那个"目标"是我女儿
And she must arrive on Rigel-3
她必须及时到达参宿七-3
in time for her coming-of-age ceremony.
参加她的成人礼
I expect you to treat her
希望你好好对待她
with the respect that befits her station.
给她应该有尊重
Ha, don't worry.
放心
Drax and Gamora will flush her out.
德拉克斯和卡魔拉会逼她出来的
And then...
然后...
Rocket, the Rigellian Grand Commissioner
火箭 参宿七星天尊
is paying us four million units
花四百万雇我们
to escort his daughter, the princess, home.
把他的公主女儿送回家
Yeah? This is my fanciest sack!
是吗 这是我最好的袋子了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Good point, bud. She ain't gonna care.
说得对 伙计 她反正不在乎
Rigellians got no emotions!
参宿七星人没有感情
Stop, Princess. I mean you no harm.
站住 公主 我没有恶意
Who... Who are you?
你...你是谁
I am Drax the Destroyer.
我是毁灭者德拉克斯
"Destroyer"?
"毁灭者"
Uh, but perhaps you should address me as simply Drax.
但你叫我德拉克斯就行
Oh, hey, Drax? Don't forget, Rigellians are telekinetic.
德拉克斯 别忘了 参宿七星人会隔空移物
She is making that fact extremely difficult to forget.
她正让我很难忘记这一点
Quill, we have a problem.
奎尔 有麻烦了
Princess Tana has taken refuge in the one place
塔娜公主到毁灭者德拉克斯
even Drax the Destroyer dare not enter.
唯一不敢进的地方躲避了
Yo, Quill! What's the deal? Huh?
奎尔 怎么回事
Trying to snatch my best customer?
想抢走我最有钱的顾客吗
Lu! Hey! Long time no see, buddy.
卢 好久不见 哥们
Don't "Buddy" me!
别跟我称兄道弟
That wrecking ball you call Drax
那个叫德拉克斯的混♥蛋♥
is trashing my club!
在我的俱乐部里捣乱
You want Princess T?
你想要塔娜公主吗
You're gonna have to go through me!
那就先通过我这关
Works for me.
我没问题
Works for me, too.
我也没问题
And so does he!
他也是
Okay, this doesn't work for me.
我好像有点问题
Draxy! We could use your destroying skills out here!
德拉克斯 现在我们需要你的毁灭能力
I have a delicate situation in here.
我这里也情况不妙
Never mind. We'll just come to you.
算了 我们去找你吧
Princess Tana, I presume?
你是塔娜公主吧
What...
搞...
Who... How...
你...怎么...
Think you're the first club-crawler
你以为你是第一个从卫生间窗户
to sneak out a bathroom window?
溜出来的夜店咖吗
Let go! I have a right to party!
放开我 我有权开派对嗨
You remind me of Peter Quill.
你让我想到彼得·奎尔
Who? It's not a compliment.
谁 我不是在表扬你
Quill, she's on the move!
奎尔 她跑了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I saw nothing!
我什么都没看到
Please resume powdering your noses.
请继续往鼻子上扑粉
Or other breathing appendages.
或使用其它气垫化妆品
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
If you do not cooperate,
如果你不合作
you will miss your coming-of-age ceremony.
你会错过即将到来的成人礼的
Well, duh!
怎样
Why do you think I'm on Conjunction in the first place?
你以为我开始为什么要跑掉
Apparently, to behave monstrously
显然是为了出来胡闹
and spend your father's money.
并花你♥爸♥爸的钱
And in two days, I will officially be an adult.
两天后 我就正式成年了
Then nobody can make me go through the Centering!
到时候就没人能逼我回去了
Then it is fortunate we will get you home before that time.
那很幸运 我们会在此前送你回家
A simple "Thank you" would suffice.
你只要简单说声"谢谢"就行了
Behold!
快看
Your transport home has arrived.
送你回家的交通工具到了
Know what would've been helpful,
你知道怎么会比较有帮助吗
El Commissioner Grand-a-mentay?
尊贵的达参宿七星天尊
Warning us the princess is a hard-partying,
提前告诉我们你的公主是一个
ship-stealing, out-of-control brat!
特别难缠不受控制的小鬼
I mean, respectful.
我的意思是 尊贵的
Admittedly, she is rather an embarrassment to the royal family.
不可否认 她更像是皇族的耻辱
But I dispense information
但是我发布信息的原则是
on a need-to-know basis.
"不该知道的无需知道"
Speaking of which, a group of Rigellian rebels,
说到这 有一队自称求真帮的
calling themselves "The Empathetics"
参宿七星叛军
are based somewhere in the system,
他们的基地位于银河系的某一个地方
so do try to avoid contact with them.
所以一定避免和他们接触
It is imperative that Tana be home in time
当务之急是确保塔娜及时到家
to undergo the Centering.
参加成人礼
Anything else? Try not to antagonize her.
还有什么吩咐 不要激怒她
Negative emotions will manifest in unfortunate ways.
负面的情绪导致不幸的后果
I hate you!
我恨你们
Leave me alone!
别烦我
I don't take kindly to temper tantrums
我不那么乐于接受造成
that cause explosive decompression!
爆发性减压的乱发脾气
So, knock it off,
不要再这样了
or spend the rest of the trip in a pocket dimension.
否则你只能在这里面度过剩下的旅程
That will not be necessary.
那没有必要
Please, don't take me home.
求你了 不要带我回家
You don't understand what it's like to deal with a strict father.
你不知道和一个严格的父亲相处是什么样子
I was raised by the Mad Titan, Thanos.
我是被疯狂泰坦灭霸 抚养大的
I helped bury him at the center of a planet.
后来我帮大家把他埋在了一个行星的中♥央♥
That is awesome.
那真了不起
But, look.
你瞧
I can make it worth your while.
我不会亏待你们的
Enough talk of escape.
不要再说关于你逃跑的事了
We swore an oath to the Grand Commissioner.
我们向天尊发过誓
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Got that right, bud.
说对了 老兄
We didn't swear no oath. What ya offering?
我们从未宣过誓 你给我们什么好处
Whatever he's paying you, I'll double.
我出的价钱是他的两倍
He closed my account!
他冻结了我的账户
Oh, well. Plan "A" It is.
好吧 A计划没有了
Back to Daddy's lovin' arms.
还是乖乖回到爸爸的怀抱里吧
If you try to force me home,
如果你们强迫我回家的话
I'll make your lives so miserable
我会叫你们生不如死
you'll have to get rid of me.
不得不摆脱我
We've faced some of the worst lowlifes in the galaxy.
我们面对过银河系里最卑贱的生物
Nothing you can do can faze us.
你没什么可以折磨我们的
Worry not. I will watch over her.
别担心 我会照顾她的
Who's gonna watch over you?
那谁来照顾你呢
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I will clean that up for you.
我来帮你打扫
Perhaps you can reuse them.
或许它们还有用
Oh! Come on, Princess!
快出来 小公主
Time to get off the throne! My eyeballs are floatin' here!
快从"王座"上下来 我的眼睛
Let me in!
让我进去
Out, now.
马上 出来
I will handle this.
我来解决这个
Out of my way, Quill! I gotta go!
闪开 奎尔 让我先
But I gotta go more!
我先来
Those are my grenades you're juggling!
你玩的是我的手雷
Princess, you should not tamper
公主 你不应该玩弄
with dangerous explosives, or rodents.
危险的爆♥炸♥物 或者是啮齿动物
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
别 别 别 别 别 别
You did that on purpose!
你是故意这么做的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表