剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I think he showed us how to beat him if he ever went dark.
我觉得他告诉了我们怎么在他黑化后打败他
I think he scribbled it all over our table in crayon.
我觉得他用蜡笔画在我们的桌子上了
What, you wanna take tactical advice from a toddler?
难道你想听从一个幼儿的战术建议吗
Just get in the same formation.
去相应的位置
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
No! No! Let me out!
不 不 放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
This isn't over, Peter!
这还没完 彼得
This time it really is, Dad.
这次真的完了 爸爸
Adam, if you're still in there somewhere, I'm sorry.
亚当 如果你还在里面 对不起
What he gave, I will take away.
他所给与的 我将一并夺走
Did we... Did we actually win?
我们...我们赢了吗
Yeah, you... you don't have to sound so surprised, you know.
是啊 你不用听上去这么惊讶
Yeah, well, when one of your plans works,
当你的计划真的有用时
it's the only rational response.
这是唯一合理的反应
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
But it was not Quill's plan.
但这不是奎尔的计划
He merely copied the toddler Warlock's plan.
他只是复♥制♥了幼儿术士的计划
That is why it worked.
所以才有用
Yeah, you know what? I'm just gonna take the win.
你知道吗 反正算是因为我赢得
Aah! That was so awesome! We did it! We...
刚刚太棒了 我们成功了 我们...
Uh, well done, team.
干得漂亮 大家伙
We couldn't have done it without you, Sam.
没有你 我们不可能办得到 塞姆
Thanks, guys, but I was serious about that note for my principal.
谢谢 伙计 但我真的很担心我的校长
Relax. I got a guy.
放松 我认识个家伙
I know you're in there, Sam!
我知道你在里面 塞姆
You can't skip out on detention!
你不能翘掉留堂
I will never forget this!
我绝对不会忘记你干出这种事
Actually, you will be forgetting all of this.
其实你会忘掉这一切
Wait. What... What am I doing here?
等等 我...我在这里干什么
What day is it again?
今天是几号♥
Thanks for the assist, Cosmo.
谢谢你的帮助 宇宙
Good dog.
好狗狗
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表