剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Drax was trained to be a gladiator.
德勒克斯被训练成为一名斗剑士
Rocket and Groot were both thrown out.
火箭和格鲁特都是被遗弃之人
Gamora was raised by Thanos, the most evil guy I've ever met.
卡魔拉被灭霸抚养长大 那是我见过最邪恶的人
But she chose another way, and you can too.
但她选择了另一种方式 你也可以
We believe in you, Warlock.
我们相信你 魔士
Don't we, guys?
是吗 伙计们
We believe in you, Warlock.
我们相信你 魔士
We believe in you, Warlock.
我们相信你 魔士
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I wanted to shoot a cosmic deity.
我想朝宇宙之神开枪来着
Thank you. All of you.
谢谢你们所有人
I'll never get used to those growth spurts.
我永远习惯不了这家伙的生长速度
Okay. Well, a new destiny means a new name.
新的命运意味着你需要新的名字
From now on, I dub you... Goody Two Shoes.
从现在起 我叫你...伪君子
Okay. All right. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Lighten up with the dark gem.
瞬间变成暗水晶了
How about the guy who sang "Goody Two Shoes"?
那唱《伪君子》的那个人的名字怎么样
His name was Adam... something.
他叫亚当...什么的
Adam Warlock.
魔士亚当
I like it.
我喜欢
Peter Quill, I am ordering you to return that Centurion helmet,
彼得·奎尔 我命令你交还百夫长头盔
or I will bring the full force
否则我会派出新星军团
of the Nova Corps down on your scruffy little head.
所有兵力来围剿你
It's caused enough trouble already.
这已经惹出够多麻烦了
That's because it's broken. It must've been damaged
那是因为它坏了 肯定是被某些很强大的东西
by something very powerful.
破坏了
There's no cause for alarm, Nova Prime.
不需要惊慌 新星至尊
The helmet is fine now.
头盔现在完好无损了
It's going off to find its true purpose.
它将去追寻自己真正的目标
And I must do the same.
我也得去这么做了
Thank you all for helping me,
谢谢你们的帮助
but the next part of my journey I must take alone.
但接下来的路我必须一个人走
However, before I go...
不管怎么样 在我离开之前...
Well, it's good to put things back where you found them.
把东西放回去是个好习惯
Best of luck on your journey.
祝你旅途顺利
Don't fall in no black holes.
别掉进黑洞了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Whatever I was in another life,
不管我曾经是怎样的人
I am not the savior of your people in this one.
这次我没法成为你们族人的救世主
But you can be.
但你可以
After all, you are Groot.
毕竟 你是格鲁特
So the Warlock has returned.
魔士回归了
The entire galaxy will need to be put on high alert.
整个银河系要高度戒备
Nah. Relax, N.P. Adam's a good kid.
放松 新星至尊 亚当是个好孩子
He's ridding the galaxy of evil dudes like Titus.
他会像干掉提图斯一样铲除银河系中的邪恶
Although storing someone inside yourself
不过把人存放在自己体内
and getting rid of them aren't exactly the same thing.
和除掉他们 听起来不是一回事
Nevertheless, it is a good start on the path to righteousness.
不管怎么说 这是变好的第一步
Wait. That kid's still got my duct tape!
等等 我的胶带还在那孩子手里
Get back here, you little thievin' tape-napper!
回来 你这个偷胶带的贼
You ain't binding the universe together
你不能用我的存货
with my stash, ya hear me?
把宇宙黏在一起 听到没
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表