剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
So... much... power.
如此强大的力量
Why did I ever resist it?
我为什么要拒绝
The Warlock is gone. Long live the Magus!
术士已经不在了 法师万岁
What the krutack, Quill?
搞什么 奎尔
Warlock absorbed a dozen lowlifes before going dark last time.
上次黑化前 术士吸收了很多渣滓
Now absorbing one guy sends him over the evil edge?
现在就吸收了一个家伙 他直接变坏了
Yeah, well, my dad always was an overachiever, Rocket.
我爸爸永远是最棒的 火箭
Now we can add "Corrupting a cosmic being"
现在还可以加上"污染宇宙生物"
to "Starting an intergalactic war,"
到"引发星际战争"
and "Being an all-around jerk."
和"永远是个混♥蛋♥"
And he's had control of Adam long enough.
他已经控制亚当很久了
Warlock already destroyed the Black Order.
术士已经摧毁了黑暗军团
You might not be able to talk him down this time.
这次你可能劝服不了他了
Gamora is correct. We must protect ourselves.
卡魔拉说得没错 我们必须要保护自己
Then everyone grab a helmet.
那每个人都去拿一个头盔
Hey! Get back here!
给我回来
No fair flying away when we need you!
我们需要的时候怎么就飞走了
The Nova Centurion helmets
新星百夫长头盔
no doubt search for heroes to defeat me.
必然是在寻找能打败我的英雄
But by then, the galaxy will belong to the Magus.
但在此之前 银河系是法师的
Adam, listen to yourself.
亚当 听听你自己说的话
You're not like this.
你不是这样的
"Adam" Is the name you gave me.
"亚当"是你给我的名字
Empty words!
空洞的话语
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Grooooot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
And I am so much more!
我的能力更强
Guardians of the Galaxy.
银河护卫队
Pathetic.
真可悲
Anyone see where that glowing-eyed maniac went?
谁看到那个眼睛发光的疯子去哪了吗
No. But there is no doubt he
没有 但是他到那里
will cause more destruction when he gets there.
肯定会造成更大的破坏
Groot!
格鲁特
You okay, bud?
你没事吧 伙计
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay,
好吧
maybe this Adam isn't quite the talk-it-out kind of guy.
也许这个亚当不是能三言两语说动的类型
What was your first clue? When he buried Xeron,
你什么时候发现的 是他埋了希仑时
or... pfft... when he tried to do the same to us?
还是...他准备把我们也埋了的时候
Xeron will live, but she will not wake any time soon.
希仑没事 但她暂时醒不过来
Eh, the Black Order? Not so lucky.
黑暗军团呢 可就没这么好运气了
And they bowed down to Warlock.
他们归顺了术士也没用
What do you think he's gonna do when he meets someone who doesn't?
那万一有人忤逆他 你们觉得他会怎么做
Wha... So we're just supposed to take him down?
什...难道我们要干掉他吗
Adam is one of us.
亚当是我们的同伴
Not anymore. Fine.
现在不是了 好吧
We'll put it to a vote. After we stop him
我们投票吧 先去阻止他
from blowing up the galaxy!
炸飞整个银河系
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
My people's healers will tend to Xeron.
我族人的治疗者会照顾好希仑
She will fulfill her sacred duty
如果我们失败了
to destroy the Warlock, should we fail in our task.
她将完成毁灭术士的神圣使命
How can we succeed?
我们怎么可能成功
The only thing that can stop Warlock are the Centurion helmets,
唯一能阻止术士的东西就是百夫长头盔
and they're halfway across the galaxy by now.
它们现在都飞出大半个银河系了
Relax. I got a guy.
放心 我认识一个家伙
This is gonna go on my permanent record. Ugh!
这绝对会永远留在我的档案上
If you hate Saturday detention so much, Mr. Alexander,
如果你这么讨厌周六被留堂 亚历山大先生
you should've thought of that before skipping class... again.
你应该在再次翘课前...想清楚
Sam!
塞姆
Samuel Alexander! Look, this better be important,
塞穆尔·亚历山大 这最好很重要
as in galaxy-about-to-end important.
银河系要毁灭的那种重要城府
Yeah, funny you should mention that.
你这么一说还真有意思
Okay, but I'm going to need a note for my principal.
好吧 但我得给我的校长留张纸条
All right. Sam's looking for the helmets.
好了 塞姆在找头盔
We just need to contain Adam until he finds them.
我们只要在他找到之前先控制住亚当
That would require finding Warlock.
那得先找到术士
That's easy. Just find
那很简单 只要找
whatever planet has the most distress calls.
哪个星球求救呼叫最多就行了
Is that not J'Son's home world?
那不是杰桑的母星吗
Yeah. Spartax.
是的 斯巴泰克森
And ten units says he's going for more than a visit.
我赌十块他并不只是回家看看
Such glorious destruction!
多么美妙的毁灭啊
Leaders of Spartax, surrender!
斯巴泰克森的领袖 投降吧
Sorry, but this leader does not surrender!
对不起 但是这位领袖不会投降
And neither does Spartax!
斯巴泰克森也不会
Now face Empress Victoria!
尝尝维多利亚女皇的厉害吧
Heh-hey! Baby sis!
宝贝妹妹
Peter, get off this channel!
彼得 别进这个频道
No, wait, wait, wait. Wait. We can help.
不 等等 等等 我们能帮你
I've had enough of your help for a lifetime.
我已经受够你的帮助了
You're lucky I'm busy with this Warlock monster, or...
算你走运 我忙着和这个术士打 不然...
Yeah, about that...
那个嘛...
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing. But... Okay,
没什么 但是...
so Dad got absorbed into Warlock's gem and turned him evil,
爸爸被术士吸到水晶里 让他变坏了
and now he's calling the shots.
现在是爸爸在控制
So, our father is using the Warlock as his personal weapon?
那我们的爸爸把术士变成了他的武器
No! Well, technically, yeah.
不 严格上来说没错
But what I'm saying is,
但我要说的是
you can't just destroy Warlock. He's innocent.
你不能消灭术士 他是无辜的
Tell that to my ships,
和我的战舰说去吧
which he's currently blasting out of the sky!
他正准备把我的战舰炸飞
Great. So now we found Warlock.
太好了 现在我们找到术士了
How do we contain him without the krutackin' helmets?
我们怎么在没有头盔的情况下控制他
Relax.
放松
You got a guy?
你又认识个家伙吗
More like a whole bunch of 'em.
应该说是一群人
A Believer ship?
信徒飞船
That hunk of junk can barely fly!
这堆破铜烂铁都飞不动了
Nor can I ascertain how it could stop Warlock.
我也不知道它要怎么组织术士
Belief energy is what brought
一开始就是信仰之力
Adam out of his cocoon in the first place.
将亚当从茧里释放
So maybe Belief energy can push him back in.
所以信仰之力也许能将他塞回去
And since the Believers aren't using this ship anymore,
既然信徒已经不用这艘飞船了
their Belief batteries should be easy pickings.
应该可以轻松拿到他们的信仰电池
So, until Sam shows up with the helmets,
所以在塞姆带头盔出现之前
it's a perfect Plan B.
这是个完美的B计划
You get it?
能听懂吗
"B"? For "Believers"?
B 和信徒的首字母一样
'Cause I was... Okay, never mind.
因为我...算了
Okay, maybe we need a Plan C.
好吧 也许我们需要C计划
Better start working on D through N,
不如开始想D计划到N计划吧
'cause none of your plans work!
因为你的计划从来没用
Okay, this is just a minor setback. With explosions!
这只是一个小挫折 伴随着爆♥炸♥
Groot!
格鲁特
I thought you said the Believers weren't using this ship.
你不是说信徒不用这艘飞船了吗
You are correct, Gamora. Quill, however, was incorrect.
你说得对 卡魔拉 而奎尔不对
Well, if they're using it, they ain't doing too good a job.
如果是他们在用 那可不怎么样
Their defenses just conked out.
他们的防御瓦解了
The nonbelievers are boarding our vessel.
非信徒登上了我们的船舱
Let them come.
让他们来
These are the doubters who
就是这些非信徒
destroyed Mantis and decimated our fleet.
消灭了曼提斯 摧毁了我们的舰队
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得好像这是一件坏事
I believe we will dispense justice.
我相信我们会散播正义
We're not here to fight, Arokine.
我们不是来战斗的 阿罗金
We need your help. The Warlock needs your help.
我们需要你的帮助 术士需要你的帮助
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表