剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Have you seen this Earth human?
你见过这个地球人吗
His name is Samuel Alexander.
他叫塞穆尔·亚历山大
He was last sighted fleeing the Spartax Royal Prison,
最后一次出现是从斯巴泰克斯皇家监狱中逃跑
where he aided the escape of convicted criminal
他还帮助在关犯人杰桑皇帝
and deposed Emperor J'Son.
越狱
Both are considered extremely dangerous.
他们二人都极度危险
The kid's not dangerous. He just trusted the wrong guy.
那孩子不危险 他只是信错了人
Maybe because the right guys were too busy
因为对的人忙着想要
trying to steal his helmet for the reward units?
偷走他的头盔拿赏金
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
There is no reason to lose hope, Gamora.
现在没必要丧失希望 卡魔拉
Even though the boy is under
就算那孩子正在
the direct influence of Quill's evil father,
受到奎尔邪恶父亲的直接影响
and we have no means of tracking him.
我们也没办法找到他
Actually, there are at least two reasons to lose hope.
其实 至少有两个丧失希望的原因
Three, if you include your lousy pep talk, Drax.
如果加上你的丧气演讲就是三个 德拉克斯
Fortunately, yours truly has once again cobbled together
幸运的是 你们的我有一次找到了
a reason to gain hope.
重拾希望的理由
You're welcome.
不客气
Rocket, what did you do to my Element Blaster?
火箭 你对我的元素枪组哦了什么
Relax. I only accessorized it with a phasmic tuner.
放松 我只是加了一个相位调谐器
These weapons give off a unique waveform,
每个武器都有独特的波长
so my tech oughta point your blaster
我的技术应该能让你的枪
straight at your dad's blaster.
指向你♥爸♥爸的枪
How do you know my dad even has his Element Blaster?
你怎么知道我爸爸的元素枪还在他手上
I don't.
我不知道
But I can tell you one thing:
但我可以告诉你
Your blaster ain't pointing at Spartax.
你的元素枪没有指向斯巴泰克斯
That's right. Ain't no problem can't be solved
没错 所有问题能都通过
by jiggerin' something together or blowin' something up.
组装或者轰飞解决
Or preferably both.
或者两者一起
You might wanna start solving.
你可以开始解决了
'Cause our next problem is about to swallow us!
因为我们下一个问题要把我们吞了
Okay, evasive maneuvers!
规避机动
Evasive maneuvers? Where?
规避机动 哪儿
Gee, I don't know. Good question. Let's try...
我不知道 问得好 我们试试...
away from the giant space whale!
逃离这个太空鲸鱼
Rocket, your tech did not lead us to Sam.
火箭 你的技术没有带我们找到塞姆
It has led us to our doom!
而带我们走向了死亡
Yeah, and now it's gonna get us outta here.
是吗 现在我的技术要带我们离开这里
Diverting power to engines.
将能量转移到引擎
Engines failing. That space whale is pulling us in.
引擎停止工作 太空鲸鱼在吸我们
So, on the bright side, we get to see what the inside
好消息是 我们能看看太空鲸鱼
of a space whale looks like.
内部的构造了
That'll be fun.
很有意思
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I know it stinks. What do you want me to do about it?
我知道很丑 我还能怎么办
Okay. Well, that's one problem solved.
好吧 算是解决了一个问题
Now I just gotta figure out how to fly us outta here.
现在我只需要想办法离开这里了
That might not be so easy.
那可能并不简单
Or they would have done it.
不然他们早就飞出去了
These ships are being... digested!
这些飞船都...被消化了
Rocket, you better figure something... Whoa!
火箭 你最好早点想办法...
My tech's picking up your pop's Element Blaster.
我的技术侦测到你♥爸♥爸的元素枪了
Which means... J'Son is inside this creature too.
也就是说 杰桑也在这个生物内部
Drax the Destroyer does not fear digestion!
毁灭者德拉克斯不怕消化
Next time, try tech, ya slowpokes!
下次试试使用技术的力量 乌龟
Looks like there was a fight here...
看来这里最近发生过
recently.
战斗
And we get to have one too.
我们也要大战一场了
Some kind of parasites.
是某种寄生虫
Probably eat anybody who ends up in here.
也许是专门吃这里的人
None shall digest Drax!
没人能消化德拉克斯
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
These creatures are indestructible!
这些东西消灭不了
They're Quad Blaster proof too?
竟然能防四联爆破
Nothing is Quad Blaster proof!
没有能防四联爆破的东西
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
No. I ain't ready to give up yet.
不 我没打算放弃
Regular blasts won't do the job, but maybe sonic blasts will.
普通的爆破不行 但也许声浪弹可以
You made a parasite call?
你还做了寄生虫信♥号♥♥
Maybe I wanted to make a parasite call.
也许我就是想做寄生虫信♥号♥♥
Then you have succeeded. Well done!
那你成功了 干得漂亮
Quaddy! Nooooo!
小爆 不
You named your gun!
你还给你的枪起名字
Well, you named your ship! And it's a dumb name too!
你还给你的船起名字呢 那名字也很蠢
What is that thing?
那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But the closer we get, the stronger the signal is.
但我们离得越近 信♥号♥♥越强
I've seen markings like these before. It's old Xandarian.
我以前见过这种符号♥ 这是古山达尔文
That's a Nova Centurion insignia. Oh!
那是新星军团的徽章
And that is a Nova Centurion. Or was.
那是新星百夫长 或曾经是
So maybe Sam's dad really is here.
那也许塞姆的爸爸的确在这里
If he is, let's hope he took better care of his skin.
这样的话 希望他保养好自己的皮肤了
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
What? He ain't gonna need it.
怎么了 他不需要了
There it is.
在那里
Why would J'Son leave his Element Blaster behind?
杰桑为什么丢下自己的元素枪
Who cares? I was right.
谁管呢 我没搞错
What'd I tell ya? Tech works every time.
我说吧 技术每次都有用
Wait. It's a trap!
等等 这是个陷阱
So what? It's just a bunch of shiny lights. It's not like it's...
怎么了 不就是几条亮线 又不是...
Okay, it's a trap.
好吧 这是个陷阱
Well, there isn't a jail in the galaxy we haven't busted out of.
这个银河系里还没有我们没逃出来过的监狱
There's always a first time.
万事总有第一次
Dear old Dad.
亲爱的老爸
Or should I say "Patriarch"?
或者该叫你"族长"
You do not deserve to speak his name.
你不配说他的名字
Mantis! I'll show you belief!
曼提斯 我让你看看什么叫信仰
Oh, if I had Quaddy...
要是小爆还在我手上...
I believe a son should be loyal to his father
我相信孩子应该忠于自己的父亲
like young Samuel here has been to his.
就像这位小塞穆尔对他父亲一样
But you, Peter, believe in nothing but yourself.
但你 彼得 只相信你自己
Finish them, Sam.
了结他们 塞姆
But how is that gonna help me find my dad?
但这样怎么能帮助我找到我爸爸
They are an obstacle.
他们是阻碍
They tried to take your helmet. They will again.
他们曾经想夺走你的头盔 他们还会这么做
But they're just... They're outlaws, thieves.
但他们只是 他们是暴徒 小偷
You're a hero. Your father was a hero.
你是英雄 你♥爸♥爸是英雄
Now do the right thing.
做正确的事吧
I believe you will do the right thing.
我相信你会做出正确的事
He missed. No.
他没打中 不
He knows taking us down is not the right thing to do.
他知道打倒我们不是正确的事
No matter what you believe, lady.
不管你相信什么 女士
It's good to have compassion, Sam. To a point.
有同情心是好事 塞姆 从某种意义上来说
Being weak can lead to failure and ultimately defeat.
软弱则只会让你走向失败 被人击倒
I'll show you who's weak.
我让你看看谁软弱
They're trapped. No threat to us.
他们被困住了 对我们没有威胁了
Now can you help me find my dad, or not?
你能不能帮我找到我爸爸
No. But I believe you can.
不 但我相信你能
What's happening?
怎么回事
This ship is reacting to the Nova Force you wield.
只有你掌控的新星力场才能启动这艘船
You can unlock its secrets, Sam,
你可以解开这其中的秘密 塞姆
including the location of your father.
包括你父亲的位置
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well, they're gone.
他们走了
And sealed us in. Not for long.
还把我们关在里面了 关不了太久
I'll just hack into the computer
我来黑进电脑
and bypass whatever your dad and the kid activated.
绕过你♥爸♥爸和那孩子激活的程序
J'Son activated Nova Centurion helmets?
杰桑激活了新星百夫长头盔
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表