剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I will take the controls. The lasers will evade me.
我来控制 激光会躲避我
You don't get the concept of lasers, do you?
你根本不懂什么是激光吧
So how about a concept of getting past them?
那绕过他们怎么样
No problem. Got a spare ship on ya?
没问题 你有多的飞船吗
What are you talking about? We got five of them.
你在说什么 我们有五架
Maybe the pods won't register as enemy ships.
也许救生舱不会被当做敌舰
They're still shooting at us, Quill.
他们还在朝我们开火 奎尔
But now we're much smaller targets.
但现在我们目标更小
Small enough to get through the defense grid.
小到能穿过防御网
Ha-ha! We're in!
我们进来
Here comes the welcome wagon.
欢迎舰队来了
Drax will welcome them with much destruction.
德拉克斯将以毁灭迎接他们
No, no, no, no, no. This is good.
不不不 这样就好
If they arrest us, they have to process us,
如果他们逮捕我们 就得对我们做检查
and that means confiscating the Tactigon
这样就能没收泰克枪
and sticking it safely in their Temporal Stasis Field.
并保管在他们的静态时空力场中
Nice try, Quill, but you're not landing.
想得美 奎尔 丹尼别想着陆
Starblasters, escort those pods back into orbit.
星舰 把他们护送回轨道
Wait. No. Arrest us! Ple... Please?
等等 不 逮捕我们 求...求求你
Fine.
好吧
Let a pro handle this.
还是交给专业的我吧
Right. That's it.
好了 够了
I want that guy's name and badge number!
我要知道那个家伙的名字和警号♥
And an address where I can send him a ticking package.
还有地址 好让我给他送倒计时包裹
Yeah. And speaking of ticking packages,
说到倒计时报告
we're halfway there.
我们成功了一半
Don't worry. I'll work the Quill charm on whoever's in charge.
别担心 我会对负责的人施展奎尔魅力的
Will you now, Quill?
是吗 奎尔
Corpsman Dey!
戴伊看护兵
Hi. I, for one, am glad to see you.
我很高兴见到你
Remember that object I told you
记得我和你提到的那个
we were bringing over that's gonna blow up the galaxy?
会炸掉全银河系的东西吗
Well, that's it! It's... That's the one and only Tactigon!
就是这个 这...独一无二的泰克枪
The Tactigon?
泰克枪
Corpsman, we need to get this
看护兵 我们得赶紧把它
into the Temporal Stasis Field right away!
送到静态时空力场
Uh, nah. Just kidding.
不 开玩笑的
Seriously, Quill,
说真的 奎尔
you think we're gonna fall for that lame gag?
你以为我们会被这种低级的恶作剧骗吗
I expect more from you. Especially after your last prank.
你可不止这点水平 特别是见识过你上次的杰作
What, the mustache on Nova Prime thing?
什么 就是新星至尊脸上的胡子吗
You told them that was the prank
你告诉他们你是因为
that got you banned from the Feast?
这个恶作剧而被驱逐的吗
Transport them to their ship in orbit.
把他们送回他们飞船的轨道上
But... But the Tactigon!
但是...但是泰克枪
And make sure they take that obviously fake Tactigon with them.
确保他们带上这个明显是假的泰克枪
What? No, no, no, no, no! Wait! Dey, listen!
什么 不不不不 等等 戴伊 听我说
Not listening.
我不听
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yeah, I can't believe the galaxy is gonna be destroyed
我也不敢相信银河系要因为什么愚蠢的恶作剧
because of some stupid prank neither.
即将毁灭
I believe it. Quill is involved.
我相信 只要和奎尔有关
Quill, confess the true nature of your prank
奎尔 告诉我们到底是什么恶作剧
that has caused us so many complications.
给我们添了这么多麻烦
Fine.
好吧
Every year, the Feast of the Grinning Moons
每年 三微卫盛会都会选出
crowns a Prankster King.
一名恶作剧之王
Me and Yondu were always competing for the title,
我和勇度经常竞争这个头衔
and, you know, one of our pranks got out of hand.
然后 我们一个恶作剧失控了
Oh, no.
不
Oh, yeah!
太好了
Oh, come on. The Kree Supreme Intelligence
得了吧 克里至尊智力
looked like a big punch bowl.
看上去像一个酒碗
It's hilarious. They... They did not think so at all.
太好笑了 可他们...他们完全不觉得
Nearly causing an intergalactic war?
差点导致星际大战吗
Yeah, uh, that'll get you banned.
没错 这的确会让你背驱逐
I can see now why Nova Corps
我明白为什么新星军团
believes you are here to prank them again.
认为你肯定又是来恶作剧的了
So we'll use it to our advantage.
那我们就将此当做优势
If Rocket ever gets us out... I'm out.
如果火箭能让我们出来... 我出来了
I disabled the locks a while ago.
我早就把锁解了
Yeah. I was actually interested in Quill's story.
但是我很好奇奎尔的故事
Will you stop wasting time with the truth and listen up?
别再在真♥相♥上花时间了 听好了
We go back to Nova Corps HQ,
我们回新星军团总部
and I prank them, just like they expect.
我对他们做恶作剧 如他们所期待
So while they chase me around...
等他们追我的时候
We break in and get Tactigon into the Temporal Stasis Field.
我们溜进去 把泰克枪放在静态时空力场中
Why would all the Nova Corps chase just one man?
为什么整个新星军团会来追一个人
Oh, I'm not just one man. I'm the Prankster King.
我可不是什么普通的人 我是恶作剧之王
I'm gonna hit the ladies' room.
我要去女厕所了
That was quick. Wha...
真快 这...
Do you always carry
你一直带着
such curious weaponry on your person?
这么奇怪的武器吗
I am the Prankster King.
我是恶作剧之王
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
For pranking! For glory!
为了恶作剧 为了荣耀
Quill...
奎尔...
All units, he's back!
所有单位 他回来了
Repeat: The Prankster King is back!
重复 恶作剧之王回来了
Oh, that's right. Uh-huh, that's right.
没错 没错
I T.P.'d your Starblaster. What are you gonna do about it?
给你们的星舰糊纸 你们能怎么办
What are you gonna do? Oh, look! Another Starblaster!
你们能怎么办 看 又一架星舰
Whatever shall I do with all this toilet paper?
这些厕纸要怎么办呢
I'm picking up an unidentified blockage in Air Shaft 7-B.
航♥空♥舱7B发现不明堵塞
Moving to investigate. Negative that, Corpsman.
准备勘察 别管那个 看护兵
We have exploding toilets on Level One-Niner.
一到九楼厕所都爆♥炸♥了
All units deploy, stat!
所有单位马上前往
These guys really got it in for Quill. I like 'em.
这些家伙真的很针对奎尔 我喜欢他们
Stop right there!
站住
Oh, you should see the look on your face...
你真该看看你的脸
I'm gonna put you where you can't make any more trouble.
我要把你关在永远捣不了乱的地方
You took us to the prisoner level?
你带我们来到了监狱层
Relax.
放松
This terminal should give us an idea
这个终端应该能告诉我们
where they keep the Temporal thingamajig.
他们那个时空玩意在哪里
Wraith! What are you doing here?
幻影 你在这里干什么
He was arrested. That is why we were able to loot his hide...
他被捕了 所以我们才能洗劫他的...
Slipped out of my cell
趁守卫去追一个
while the guards were chasing some fool prankster.
愚蠢的恶作剧者时从监狱溜出来了
Question is, what are you doing here?
问题是 你们在这里干什么
You gotta believe me.
你们要相信我
We stole that crazy weapon from Wraith's hideout!
我们是从幻影的藏身处搜到的那件武器
I heard a rumor somebody looted my lair.
我听说有人洗劫了我的住处
Now I know who.
现在我知道是谁了
So what are you gonna do about it?
那你准备怎么办
We're armed. You ain't.
我们有武器 你没有
Hit the armory before I came here.
我来之前去了一趟军械库
Now I'm gonna hit you.
现在我要开火了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
It'll grow back! Which beats burnin' to a crisp!
会长出来的 总比烧焦好
Wait! Drax, that's the main console!
等等 德拉克斯 那是主控制台
Was it important?
很重要吗
Only if you want the other inmates locked up.
除非你不想放出其他犯人
Now, you're gonna tell me where you hid
你要告诉我你们把从我那儿
the weapons you stole from me.
偷的武器放在哪里了
You want weapons? I'll show ya weapons!
你想要武器 我给你看看武器
You gotta believe me, Dey.
你要相信我 戴伊
I'm not pranking you! Whoa!
我没有和你恶作剧
And it looks like I'm gonna get a chance to prove it.
看来我有机会向你证明了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表