剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Peter!
彼得
I believe the phrase is "You are welcome".
我想你想说的是"不用谢"
You really thought we weren't coming?
你真的觉得我们不会来
Of course I did.
当然不是
Just making your entrance more dramatic.
只是让你们的出场更惊艳
Regardless of the level of drama, we have a plan.
别管惊不惊艳了 我们有个计划
You must turn your ship's shields inward
你们必须打开飞船的内部防护罩
while we electrify the common surface.
我们要给船体表面通电
That I can do.
好的
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Cannons charged to full capacity.
炮弹已经充填完毕
Awaiting your orders, General.
等待您的命令 将军
Guardians of the Galaxy,
银河护卫队
the comet is approaching Spartax orbital range.
彗星正在靠近斯巴泰克斯的飞行轨道
I suggest you get out of the line of fire.
我建议你们离开火力范围
I was gonna suggest you do the same thing, Gloggy,
这个建议还给你 格鲁格
'cause this is gonna be one krutackin' huge light show!
因为即将上演一场超赞的灯光秀
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Wait. I-- I just need a bigger zap!
等等 只要再来一次更强力的电击
A very entertaining light show, Guardians,
这场灯光秀挺好看 护卫队
but now it's our turn.
但现在该我们了
Fire at will!
自♥由♥开火
We are not entertained!
我们可不觉得好看
I am Groot! I know those missiles
我是格鲁特 我知道这些导弹
are headed straight for Quill and Victoria.
正朝着奎尔和维多利亚飞
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I guess going over the general's head
我觉得越过将军
and talking straight to the council could work.
直接和议会谈可能会有用
Yo, Supreme Lack-of-Intelligence, you seeing this?
至高无上的弱智们 看见这个了吗
As a citizen of this lousy galaxy,
作为这个垃圾星系的一员
I demand your stupid council
我要求你们这个愚蠢的议会
take back its stupid vote right-stupid-now!
立刻撤回那个愚蠢的投票
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Fortunately, neither rodent nor shrubbery
很幸运 这里不由啮齿动物或者灌木丛
wield that authority.
做出决定
The vote was unanimous, with only a single abstention.
投票结果是一致的 只有一票弃权
Abstention? Which one of you krutackers didn't vote?
弃权 你们之中有哪个笨蛋没投票
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
The Prince of Asgard votes with deeds, not words.
阿斯加德的王子用行动投票 不用嘴
What in the galaxy...
这星系里什么...
Eh, never mind. I figured it out.
无所谓了 我知道了
Yo, Thor, a little help here?
托尔 帮个小忙吧
Fear not, small mammal.
不用怕 小东西
I have bound my fate to you Guardians before and I do so again.
我曾和你们共生死 这次也不例外
Great, 'cause I got just the job
太好了 我正好有个任务
for a guy who can hurl lightning.
需要一个会引雷的人
You see that Symbiote-infested comet over there?
你看见那个被共生体占据的彗星了吗
Verily.
很明显
That mean yes? I am Groot.
那是答应了吗 我是格鲁特
You think Rocket's plan worked?
你觉得火箭的主意能行
Warning. Radiation leak detected.
警报 检测到放射性物质泄漏
Spoken too soon. That mist is toxic,
说太早了 那是毒气
and I'm reading hull breaches all over the ship.
整艘船上都是裂缝
Then it would be best to leave this area
那我们最好还是离开这里
for a more stable part of the ship.
找个船上更安全的地方
We're not gonna make it. I can shield us.
我们逃不出去了 但我可以挡住它
Force field activated.
力场启动
Okay. No problem. We can still figure a way out of this, sis.
没事了 我们还能想办法出去 妹妹
Sis?
妹妹
Victoria!
维多利亚
No!
不
You can't go in there, Quill.
你不能去 奎尔
See? She's trying to seal the leak.
看见没 她要去堵住泄漏的地方
But no one could survive the toxic mist.
但在那种毒气里没人能活下来
She knows that!
她知道的
Victoria, don't do this! There's gotta be another way!
维多利要 不要 一定还有别的办法
Victoria? No!
维多利亚 不
I know that.
我知道
That's why I got these survival suits.
所以我去拿了这些救生衣
I thought-- Okay. I thought you did something stupid.
我还以为 我还以为你要做傻事
Relax. That's still your job.
放松点 那还是你会做的事
Warriors of Spartax,
斯巴泰克斯的战士们
cease this fruitless attack in the name of honor,
停止你们无谓的攻击吧 以荣誉之名
Asgard, and the Galactic Council!
以阿斯加德之名 以银河议会之名
Stand down, Thor.
退后 托尔
We're going to bomb that comet to dust,
我们会将那颗彗星炸为灰烬
even if it means bombing you with it.
即使那会炸伤你
You do not represent the council,
你无法代表议会
this has nothing to do with Asgard, and honor--
这和阿斯加德无关 而荣誉
Well, that's just an old-fashioned word.
那真是个老土的词
Like "Empress"?
就像是"女皇"吗
I, Victoria, Empress of Spartax and all its people,
我 维多利亚 斯巴泰克斯人♥民♥的女皇
order this fleet to stand down.
命令舰队退后
Whoever fires the next missile will be a traitor to the empire
谁敢开火 就是帝国的叛徒
and dealt with as such.
也将受到叛国罪的惩罚
Please forgive me for this misunderstanding, Empress.
请原谅 这是场误会 女皇陛下
I was only following protocol.
我只是按规矩行事
Somebody's gonna be looking for a new job.
有人要另谋出路了
You think I should hire pirates and mercenaries instead?
你觉得我找海盗和雇佣军怎么样
Don't knock it till you try it.
别在行动之前先下判断
No sign of Symbiotes on the surface.
表面上没有共生体了
I am Groot! Or below it.
我是格鲁特 里面也是
Verily, Guardians. Victory is yours this day.
很明显 护卫队 今天胜利属于你们
So it does mean yes. I am Groot.
这的确是的 我是格鲁特
Asgard awaits.
阿斯加德随时待命
Open the Bifrost, Heimdall!
打开彩虹桥 海姆达尔
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I thought you were gonna scan him for Symbiotes.
我还以为你扫描了他身上的共生体
What sorcery is this?
这是什么东西
Did Thor just--
托尔刚才是不是
Get taken over by the killer alien goop?
被外星粘怪寄生了
And now it's loose in Asgard!
现在它要逃去阿斯加德了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表