剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Making fungus and entrail pudding.
做真菌内脏布丁
A good chef cannot destroy all of existence,
一个好厨师不能毁掉所有东西
for then he would have nothing left to cook.
这样就没有东西可以烧了
Let's clean you up
趁你还没有
before you destroy all of existence with that stench.
毁灭那些臭烘烘的东西前先给你洗个澡吧
Needs more entrail.
还需要更多内脏
Come here!
过来
Thanos may have feared you, but I don't, so stop fidgeting.
灭霸可能怕你 我可不怕 别动了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Oh, stop it, both of you.
你们俩都别闹了
He's not a genie or a monster or a cosmic deity.
他不是怪物 或怪兽 或宇宙之神
He's just a kid, okay?
他只是个孩子
So that's how we're gonna treat him.
我们就这么对待他好了
Okay, how about a new game?
来玩个新游戏怎么样
What? Crayons? No way!
什么 蜡笔 不是吧
Drawing with crayons is way more fun than floating.
用蜡笔画画可比漂浮有意思多了
You wanna try?
你想试试吗
Not what I had in mind, but...
我不是这么想的 但是...
I ain't cleaning that!
我才不会清理那些画
I've seen this before.
我见过这幅画
When I wore that Nova Centurion helmet.
当我戴上新星百夫长头盔时看到的
These warriors must be the protectors of Warlock.
这些战士肯定是魔士的保护者
Protectors or destroyers?
毁灭者的保护者
He's got a point.
他说的有道理
You can't tell whether
你也不知道
these guys are attacking or defending Warlock.
这些人是要攻击还是保护术士
I'm gonna go with attacking.
我觉得是攻击
Titus!
提图斯
Ain't you got a prison cell to crawl back into?
你不是应该待在监狱里吗
I don't believe in destiny.
我不相信命运
When a Centurion helmet
当一个百夫长头盔
smashed into my prison cell, that was just luck.
砸入我的监狱 那只是运气
When it led me to a cosmic being of immeasurable power,
当它指引我找到一个具有无穷力量的宇宙生物
that was just programming.
那只是安排
But when I find the Warlock
但当我在一群
in the care of the so-called heroes who imprisoned me,
曾经把我关起来自称英雄的人手里找到魔士
that is destiny.
那叫命运
You can grow, but you can't run from me.
你可以长大 但你不能逃跑
This helmet makes me immune
这个头盔让我不会
to being pulled into the prison in your little jewel.
被你拉到你的小水晶中关起来
Let me go! What do you want from me?
放开我 你想让我♥干♥什么
I will train you, and once I have,
我要训练你 到时候
you will destroy Xandar and the Nova Corps for me.
你要为我毁灭山达尔和新星军团
Why? Because they imprisoned me.
为什么 因为他们把我关了起来
Why? Just because I was taking a little extra on the side.
为什么 就因为我犯了一点点事
Why? Because I said so!
为什么 因为是我说的
Stop staring at me.
别盯着我
Stop staring at me. And don't copy me either.
别盯着我 别学我说话
Weapons training first.
首先是武器训练
I'm sure you have something useful in that gem.
你的水晶里肯定有些有用的东西
That's not a weapon!
那不是武器
That's not a weapon. That's not a weapon.
那不是武器 那不是武器
You can't hurt me.
你伤害不了我
Give us back the kid, Titus!
把那孩子还给我们
Of all the people to find you,
这么多人可能找到我
it had to be the most annoying fools in the galaxy.
非得是全银河系最烦人的蠢货
How?
为什么
Friends come back for you.
朋友就会回来找我
You'd know that if you had any.
你要是有朋友你也会知道
No!
不
You know this ship has a back door, right?
你应该知道这飞船是有后门的吧
Noooo!
不
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Will nothing remove this helmet?
没法摘下这个头盔吗
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Groot!
格鲁特
Nobody blasts my bud!
没人能炸飞我的同伴
I'm the one who blasts!
我才是把人炸飞的家伙
Guess I showed him.
我给他见识过了
Yeah. He doesn't look real impressed.
他看起来不觉得很厉害
As a former space cop, you should know to always bring backup.
作为前星际警♥察♥ 你应该知道永远要带好增援
I have the ultimate backup.
我有终极增援
Destroy them.
毁灭他们
Make me.
逼我啊
Very well.
很好
Do it, or I destroy your friends.
快照做 否则我就毁灭你的朋友们
Blast them, now!
炸飞他们 快点
All of them!
所有的
Don't do it, Warlock!
别要听他的 魔士
Shut up! I'm losing patience, boy.
闭嘴 我快没有耐心了 孩子
Stop yelling at me, both of you!
你们俩都别对我吼了
I don't have time for your tantrums!
我没时间听你发脾气
Pull yourself together!
别闹了
No!
不
I don't wanna do this! I don't!
我不想这么做 我不想
You will do as you're told!
我要乖乖听话
Stop, all of you!
所有人 都住手
He's not in control. We have to stop this now.
他失去控制了 我们必须阻止他
He's just a scared little kid.
他只是个吓坏的孩子
He doesn't wanna hurt anyone. Can you be certain of that?
他不想伤害任何人 你确定吗
Finally!
终于
You-- You're not supposed to be able to hurt me.
你...你不该能伤害我
Your gem's gone dark,
你的水晶暗下来了
which means you're turning into the force of pure evil
也就是说你变成了绝对的邪恶
this helmet was created to destroy.
这个头盔就是设计来毁灭你的
You're fair game now, kid.
你不是无敌的了 孩子
That means you're fair game too, kitty-cat.
那说明你也不是无敌的了 小猫咪
No! Noooo!
不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不不不不不
He was right. Titus was right.
他说得对 提图斯说得对
I'm bad! Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!
我很坏 很坏很坏很坏很坏
I know you're trying to do the right thing, Quill,
我知道你想做正确的事 奎尔
but I'm not going back into that gem.
但我不要回到那个水晶中
None of us are!
谁都不想回去
Titus was right.
提图斯说得对
The Nova Centurions existed to protect Warlock
新星百夫长是为了保护魔士
as long as he remained a force of good,
只要他还是好人
but would destroy him if he ever turned evil.
但是当他变得邪恶 就会毁灭他
And this helmet says he's evil now!
头盔说他现在是邪恶的
Evil now... Evil now...
邪恶的 邪恶的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
That kid needs a permanent time-out.
那孩子需要永远休息一下
I do not wish to destroy a child.
我不想毁灭一个孩子
Even Thanos was a child once.
灭霸也曾经是孩子
If you met him then,
要是你当初见过他
knowing what you know now, would you have hesitated?
知道他现在会这样 你还会犹豫吗
No.
不会
No one is hurting him on my watch.
有我在 谁都不许伤害他
No one is destroying the universe on my watch, mister.
谁都不许在我眼前毁灭宇宙 小姐
Warlock, you need to pull yourself together!
魔士 你得振作起来
Titus said I was bad, and the things he made me do were bad,
提图斯说我很坏 他让我做的事很坏
and now even the helmet says I'm bad.
连头盔都说我很坏
No hat gets to decide what you are.
没有什么头盔能决定你是怎样的人
No one gets to decide that but you.
只有你自己能决定
That's what being a Guardian of the Galaxy is all about.
这就是做银河护卫队成员最重要的事
I'm not a Guardian. I can't be.
我不是护卫队的人 我不行
Why not? My dad's a dictator.
为什么不行 我爸爸是个独♥裁♥者
I was raised by criminals, trained to be a thief.
我被罪犯抚养长大 被训练成为一个贼
But I'm a hero because I choose to be.
但我是个英雄 因为我选择成为英雄
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表