剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Gran-Daadi Vikash heard voices.
我爷爷Vikash有幻听
Okay.
好的
Good. Uh, second question...
好 第二个问题
Do you ever feel despondent and don't know why?
你是否曾感觉难过 又不知道为什么
Oh, so, I'm the only one that feels a little melancholy
哦 所以我是这儿唯一一个
when my head hits the pillow at night.
晚上躺下那一瞬间会感到有点忧郁的人吗
Great. Appreciate the participation.
很好 感谢参与
Does anyone besides Vivek
除了Vivek还有人曾经
ever find themselves anxious about the future?
对未来感到焦虑吗
I mean...
我觉得
I feel anxious about the lack of shellfish in my future.
想到我的未来没有甲壳类食物我就焦虑
Yo, come on, man,
哟 拜托 兄弟
he's trying to do something, bro.
他很认真在做事呢
Be serious. Thank you.
严肃点行吗 谢谢你
O-Okay. Well, seriously,
好吧 但说真的
if I had a problem,
如果我遇到了什么事情
I wouldn't sit around here, being sad and anxious.
我不会悲伤又焦虑地坐在这儿
I'm gonna either pray it out,
我要么会祈祷事情自己解决
I'm-a sweat it out...
要么就自己拼命解决它
...or if that don't work, I'm gonna light up.
如果都不管用 我就放宽心不想这事了
Okay, so...
好吧 这样的话
Yeah, you must be living your best life,
你肯定很享受你的人生
'cause your hairline is... Traaaash
因为你的发际线很垃啊啊啊啊圾
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
So, I understand that you guys think
我知道你们都觉得
that what I'm trying to do is whack,
我现在做的这事儿很荒唐
but I'm really just trying to create an environment
但我是想创造一个环境
so that we can have an open dialogue
让大家都能畅所欲言
about what's really going on in our lives, okay?
谈谈自己生活的真实状况 好吗
So please, bear with me.
所以请大家再忍♥一忍♥
Are any of you experiencing a sense of isolation or depersonalization?
有没有人曾经历过孤立感或人格解体
Um... I'm sorry.
呃 不好意思
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那是什么意思
It's like when you feel disconnected
大概就是 你会觉得与周遭切断了联♥系♥
or not like yourself.
或者觉得你不再是自己
You're, like, the passenger in your own mind.
就好像 你只是你脑子里的一个过客
Kind of like how, uh,
就好像
Kid Cudi felt when he made the "Pursuit of Happiness".
Kid Cudi在创作<追逐幸福>时的感受一样
You know that song?
你知道那首歌♥吗
Yeah. Okay, yeah.
是 我知道
In that case,
这样的话
I've been hella depersonalized before.
我之前的人格非常解体
Okay, good! This is great.
好 太棒了 说得好
Communication, dialogue.
这就是沟通 对话
Now, has anyone ever felt like a rapper
接下来 有没有人曾经觉得自己的生活
whose name starts with Lil'
和那些名字开头是Lil'的说唱歌♥手一样
or thought about, I don't know, getting face tattoos?
或者想过要在脸上文身的
Okay.
好的
All right.
很好
All right. Well...
很好 那么
I think we need to get these people some shrimp.
我觉得我们有必要给他们弄点虾了
I just don't want to let anyone down.
我就是不想让别人失望
There's so much pressure.
压力真的太大了
Between trying to keep my grades up
既要努力取得好成绩
and missing my family,
还要思念着家人
I feel like sometimes I can't even shake the sadness.
有的时候我甚至觉得根本走不出悲伤
I get that.
我懂你
There's sometimes I wake up and I feel like I just, you know,
有的时候 我从床上醒来就觉得
can't get out of bed.
根本爬不起来
Okay, so, when you guys feel like this,
那么 当你们有这种感觉的时候
how do you go about dealing with it?
怎么应对呢
I don't.
我不应对
You don't?
不应对
Wait, but you don't think you should, I don't know,
但你不觉得你应该
talk to a counselor or therapist just to,
跟心理咨♥询♥师或者治疗师聊一聊吗
I did that.
我聊过的
Over at the health center.
在健康中心
It was a joke.
简直是可笑
Like, a 2-week wait for a 15-minute appointment
我为了十五分钟的会面 等了两周
with some old White lady who kept telling me
结果就是一个很老的白人女人一直在告诉我
I look like some actress named "Jacké".
我看起来像一个叫Jacké的女演员
That's why I don't mess with it.
所以我从来不做心理咨♥询♥
You just... ride it out.
我就是 慢慢忍♥过去
Okay, but has it ever gotten so low to where you feel like you...
好吧 但你有没有觉得自己过于低迷
you couldn't ride it out?
以至于 根本忍♥不过去了
Yo, this... this doesn't seem like a flex, bro.
哟 他们看起来不像是在炫耀 兄弟
Here.
来吧
Zucchini bread is known to help with the sadness.
西葫芦面包有助于缓解悲伤
And eczema.
以及湿疹
Oh, my God...
我的天哪
This is so good.
这也太好吃了
Is there anything you can't do?
有什么事情是你不会做的吗
I haven't found it yet.
目前为止还没找到
Do you think this bread will help me figure out my major?
你觉得这面包能帮我选专业吗
Zoey, you don't need a major to do fashion.
Zoey 搞时尚不一定要主修过时尚专业的
You barely need a major to do anything.
基本上做什么事情都不需要有主修专业
How many people do you know
你知道多少人
that actually work in the fields they studied?
是真正地从事了他们专业学习的领域
My mom. My dad.
我妈 我爸
Literally anyone who's been to college in my entire family.
基本上我家里面所有上过大学的人
Okay, fine. They're weird.
好吧 他们太诡异了
But real talk,
但说实话
this whole major thing is just
主修专业这个东西
society's attempt to put us in a box.
就是社会用来限制我们的工具
Nice, coming from the guy
说得好啊 不愧是大一
who got into the fashion program freshman year.
就加入了时尚项目的你
Of high school.
是高一
They recruited me. But...
他们主动招募的我 不过
don't make this about me, baby.
我们现在在说你的问题 宝贝
Hmm. Ding, ding, ding.
嗯 叮 叮 叮
Think we found the one thing he's not good at...
恭喜我们找到了他不擅长的事情
pep talks.
鼓励别人
The point is, people in fashion don't need a degree.
关键在于 从事时尚的人们不需要一个学位
Even having one puts you miles ahead of the game.
虽说有学历能让你领先一步
So why don't you just take the time
所以 为什么不花时间
to explore other stuff you have interest in?
探索你的其他兴趣点呢
Well, I mean, I've always been kind of intrigued by psychology.
好吧 我确实一直对心理学比较感兴趣
That's perfect.
很好
You have a purple aura.
你散发着知心大姐姐的气质
People love talking to you.
人们都爱跟你聊天
And honestly, you'll be purple at whatever you choose.
而且说实话 你做什么都会很棒的
Damn it!
可恶
He is good at everything.
他真的擅长做一切事情
Okay. So...
好 那么
You sure you don't want me to come back when you're...
你确定我不用等你喝完了
when you're finished?
再回来吗
Sorry about that. That's all right.
不好意思 没事
It's a seven-day juice cleanse,
我在进行为期七天的果汁膳食净化
but I'm-a drink 'em all in one day.
不过我是在一天之内喝完的
Your boy figured out how to beat the system.
这是我想出的更高效的方法
Why wait a whole week just to be healthy?
为什么要为了健康干等一周呢
Pretty sure that's not how it works.
你绝对理解错了
I'm pretty sure it is how it works.
我绝对没理解错
Sorry.
不好意思
I drank 17 juices.
我喝了十七瓶果汁
I'm both full and very, very hungry.
我现在又很饱 又很饿
It's so confusing.
太令人迷惑了
Anyway, talk to me, brother.
不管了 你说吧 兄弟
Okay. Uh, well, I was...
好的 我之前
I was talking to some residents at Hawkins,
我之前和住在霍金斯大厅的一些同学聊天
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表