剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Ah, relationships.
啊 恋爱呀
In college, they're in a constant state of flux.
在大学里 它们总是变幻无穷
If you're lucky enough
如果你足够幸运
to be in a relationship that's clearly defined,
处于一种定位明确的恋爱关系里
and you know exactly where you stand,
而且你清楚知道你的立场时
that's when everything feels secure.
会感到安心
And sometimes, even without an official label,
有时 即使没有官宣恋爱关系
you can still feel secure
只要你们俩步调一致
as long as you're both on the same page.
你们还是能有安全感的
But then there are those other times,
但还有一些情况
when you haven't clearly defined your relationship
当你还没有给你们的关系一个清晰定位
and neither party is on the same page,
而且两人步调不一致时
which leads to only one thing...
只会导致一件事
utter confusion.
一片混乱
Thank you, man.
谢谢你啊
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So, uh, the girls are leaving to go get something to eat,
我们女生要去吃点东西
but I was wondering,
但我在想
do you just wanna get out of here?
你想 走吗
Maybe go back to your place?
或许我们可以回你房♥间
I do wanna do that, yes.
我确实想
Okay.
好
Um, but I was thinking
呃 但我在寻思
I was just gonna hang back
我直接回去
and kick it with Vivek and Doug tonight...
今晚和Vivek还有Doug一起玩
if that's cool with you.
如果你能接受的话
Oh.
哦
Yeah. Of course. You sure?
行 当然好 确定吗
No, no. Very cool. I totally get it.
好得很 我完全能明白
No problem.
没问题
Houston, she's got a problem.
才不是呢 她肯定有问题
Ana and Aaron are obviously having an awkward moment.
Ana和Aaron明显在经历一个尴尬的时刻
Now, normally, I'd go in and rescue my friend
一般情况下 我会去解救我的朋友
from this mild to excruciating embarrassment,
缓解一下尴尬的局面
but given all the messiness happening with the girls lately...
但考虑到最近我跟朋友之间的种种矛盾
We're not friends anymore.
我们再也不是朋友了
You're just a girl I live with.
你只是一个和我住在一起的女生
I'm not doing this right now.
我现在不想跟你争辩
Why? 'Cause you're doing our professor?
为什么 因为你要去搞我们的教授吗
...I've decided to stay right here in my own lane.
我决定待在这里 管好自己的事就行了
Hey, babe, you want get out of here,
嘿 宝贝 你想走吗
do something fun and different,
做一些有趣的与众不同的事情
just you and me?
就你和我
Ooh. I guess that's a yes.
哦 我猜他是同意的
Hey, you hungry?
嘿 你饿了吗
Me and Ana are meeting Sky and Nomi at the diner.
我和Ana要跟Sky和Nomi在餐馆碰面
Uh, we just gonna post up for a minute.
呃 我们要过一会儿再走
But, I mean, I may be in the mood for some dessert.
但我想吃点"饭后甜点"
Ooh. I could definitely go for some dessert.
哦 我当然可以吃饭后甜点
It's my cheat day.
今天是我的放纵日
Oh, you mean fuck.
哦 你是说上♥床♥
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Text me when you get home
到家时发短♥信♥给我
so I know you made it safe?
好叫我知道你平安到家了
Sure.
行
Okay. Later, dude.
那就好 再见
Hey.
再见
So, you're kicking it with us
所以 你要和我们一起玩
instead of having sex with Ana.
而不是和Ana滚床单
That feels dumb.
听上去可太傻了
Uh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Am I not allowed to hang out with the fellas?
我还不能和朋友一起玩了吗
Besides, I didn't see Doug go with Jazz.
另外 我也没见Doug和Jazz走了
You saw me give her a kiss goodbye.
你看见我和她吻别了
You gave homegirl your cheek
你把脸颊伸给你的对象
like it was your grandma or something.
好像她是你的老祖母似的
I'm just saying,
我只是说
that's weird for that "New new gotta smash phase."
看着不像在"新鲜腻歪期"
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's really not that deep, guys.
没那么深奥的
Don't overread it.
别过分解读
Yeah, but it seems like you not feeling her like that.
嗯 但你看上去好像不喜欢她
Incorrect, dude.
这话就不对了 哥们
I'm definitely still feeling her.
我肯定还喜欢她
It's just that we're on,
只是我们俩
I think, two different pages.
步调不同
You know, I'm in the prologue, and she's...
我还在序言 她就已经
Working on the movie adaptation.
着手改编电影了
Possibly.
可能吧
Just between us hanging out every night
在我们每晚出去浪时
and her trying to hold my hand...
她会试着牵我的手
Ooh! What?! Oh, God. What?
哦 什么 哦 天哪 什么
Hold his hand?
牵他的手吗
No.
不行
You cannot just be running up
你不能跑上去
and grabbing black dudes' hands.
然后抓住黑人男人的手
Why is that such a big deal?
为什么这么小题大做
Because they just don't get down like that.
因为这件事不是那么简单的
The last time a black man
上次一个黑人
trusted somebody to take his hand,
相信了别人牵他的手
we all ended up on ships.
结果我们都被卖♥♥到船上了
Okay, that is bullshit.
净瞎扯
Doug holds my hand all the time.
Doug老是牵我的手
Where?
在哪里牵
On roller coasters,
过山车上
in movie theaters,
电影院里
in haunted houses,
鬼屋里
and at the altar calls during church.
还有在教堂布告时
Right.
好吧
Dark, scary, religious places
都是些黑暗的 吓人的地方 还有宗教场所
where no one can see.
没人看得见
Okay. I got to interject here.
好吧 我得插嘴一下
This is not just a black man thing, okay?
这不只是黑人男人的问题好吗
It's an all man thing.
所有男人都会这样
I hold women's hands all the time,
我就总是牵女人的手
whether they're black, white, Pinay...
不管她们是黑人 白人 菲律宾裔
Okay.
够了
...Honduran, Russian...
洪都拉斯裔 俄裔
Okay, I definitely don't think you need to trip
我觉得你不需要多想
because all the creepin' around you guys have done,
你们之间的种种迹象表明
he's definitely feeling you.
他肯定对你有感觉
Okay, then why is it that I can hold his pinga in my hand,
好吧 那为什么我能握住他的鸡♥巴♥
but not his hand in my hand?
却不能牵他的手呢
Because anybody can hold a penis in their hand,
因为任何人都能手握鸡♥巴♥
but holding a hand in a hand?
但手牵手
That is reserved for "Wifey" status.
是留给"老婆"地位的人的
Have you and Aaron even talked about being exclusive yet?
你和Aaron谈过对彼此专一吗
Well, no. Not explicitly, but...
好吧 没有 没有明确说过 但
Guys, come on.
拜托了 姐♥妹♥们♥
I assume that after everything we have been through,
我以为我们一起经历过那么多以后
it's pretty clear.
这很清楚了
Oh, girl.
哦 姐妹
Do not assume anything ever
在恋爱中
when it comes to relationships, okay?
千万别想当然 好吗
And that, by the way,
顺便说一句
that's definitely not just a man thing.
肯定不止是男人的事
Guys, we text all the time,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们总是发短♥信♥
we're always together,
黏在一起
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表