剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Anti-facts.
瞎扯
I. Am. Good.
我好得很
Facts. I. Am. Horny.
是 我饥渴难耐
Ew.
恶心
I'm all right to admit I'm in a dry spell.
承认我很饥渴又没什么
But I will end it, and when I do,
而且我会改变现状 到时候
I'm gonna strut
我要抬头挺胸地
right over there and do the "Shield Challenge."
走到那进行"盾牌挑战"
The what?
什么挑战
Your lover doesn't know about the "Shield Challenge"?
你女朋友不知道"盾牌挑战"吗
Well, she does now.
她现在知道了
Bro, communication is key, guys. I mean,
老兄 沟通很重要 我是说
you know, if you're gonna make it.
如果你俩继续交往的话
What the idiots are talking about is that
这两个笨蛋刚说的是
it's a time-honored Cal U tradition for,
这是宾州加大一项历史悠久的传统
you know, two people, if they have feelings,
两个人 如果互相有感觉
uh, to beautifully consummate...
想要完美结合
Until you tear it up under the Titan Shield,
除非你们在钛钽盾牌下来一炮
you're not considered a real Titan.
否则就不算钛坦人
Essentially, yeah. Wait. What?
差不多是这样 等等 你说啥
I-I think it's juvenile and stupid.
我觉得这样既幼稚又愚蠢
Right.
对
So stupid that you took our boy Marcus to Benihana
是很愚蠢 那次你请Marcus去吃红花铁板烧
once he smashed under the Shield.
庆祝他完成盾牌挑战
Coffee. We need coffee.
咖啡 我们需要咖啡
You want coffee? Let's...
你想喝咖啡吗 咱
Wait. Are you a "Real Titan"?
等等 你是"真的钛坦人"吗
Uh... not yet.
呃 还不是
Yo, you hear that?
哟 你听见没
We're goin' to Benihana, my G!
我们要去红花铁板烧了 朋友
Even though my dad had cut me off
尽管老爸切断了我的经济来源
and Jazz was trying to "Handmaid's Tale" my fertility,
Jazz试图让我成为<使女的故事>里的生育机器
I still landed on my feet...
我依然脚踏实地
or should I say my YSL heels?
或者说踏着我的YSL高跟鞋
So, Luca used some of his connections to call in a favor
Luca动用了一点人脉关系
and got me a job at a high-end boutique,
帮我找到了一份高级时装店的工作
which means your girl gets to work with clothes,
也就是说 我可以从事时装业了
clothes get to work with me, and not to jump the gun, but...
时装业也终于等到我了 我是不想操之过急的 但是
...career starter!
我要开始我的事业了
Maybe not her eyes,
可能不是她的眼睛
but she totally did...something to her...
但是她确实对她做了些什么
You white girls do not know how to snack.
你们白人女孩真是不懂吃零食
Like, do you come out the womb eating pumpkin-flavored crap?
你打从娘胎起就吃这种南瓜味的屎吗
You know, you don't need to eat my snacks
你可以不吃我的零食
that I bought with my money.
那是我自己买♥♥的
They just taste better when other people buy them.
别人买♥♥的东西吃起来更香
Oh, my God. Wow.
我的天呐 哇哦
That's what you wore on your first day?
你第一天上班就穿这样吗
You must've killed it.
你肯定秒杀全场了吧
And those feet.
心疼你的脚
Well, you know, I wish my boss appreciated
我倒希望我的老板像你们一样
all the effort I put in as much as you guys.
欣赏我的付出
Unfortunately, she couldn't see past her envy
但很不走运 她被嫉妒蒙蔽了双眼
and told me to go home... forever.
叫我卷铺盖走人
What?
什么
Yeah, I got fired.
我被炒了
You got fired?!
你竟然被辞退了
Zoey, you were there for, like, four hours.
Zoey 你才工作了四个小时
I've heard worse.
还有更短的
Our cousin Speedy got fired after forty-five minutes at Pep Boys.
我们的表哥Speedy在汽修厂工作了45分钟就被炒了
Mm-hmm. Got caught in the bathroom huffin' Bondo
被抓到在洗手间吸腻子
and drinking windshield-wiper fluid.
还喝雨刷器上面的水
I can't with Cousin Speedy right now.
我现在不想聊Speedy表哥的事
R.I.P.
愿他安息
All right, guys.
好了 各位
As much as I appreciate
尽管非常感谢
the deep dive on your family's work/death history,
带我深入了解你们家族的工作/死亡史
I think we need to let Zoey speak.
但我觉得应该让Zoey讲讲
Okay. The floor of shame is yours.
好的 洗耳恭听
Well, there's not much to tell...
其实没什么好说的
other than I got fired for...
我被炒是因为
not folding.
没好好折衣服
Zoey, what are you doing?
Zoey 你在干什么
Look, I styled the mannequin!
看 我给这个模特做了个造型
Why?
为什么
I hired you to fold.
我雇你来折衣服的
Already did it.
已经折好了
Great. Fold them again.
很好 再折一遍
Uh, but it's already folded,
但是我已经折好了
and this mannequin was sitting here,
而且这个模特就站在这儿
screaming for my help.
向我呼救
I styled that mannequin.
这个模特造型是我做的
Well, the funny story about this very mannequin is that
这个模特有趣的地方在于
it was sitting here, screaming,
它就站在这儿 呼救道
"Hey! Help me."
"嘿 帮帮我"
"I've been styled too good!"
"我的造型过于优秀了"
So... A-plus on that.
所以 我就锦上添花了
Listen, I hired you to fold.
听着 我雇你来折衣服
So fold.
做好你的本职工作
And when you're done,
如果你已经完成了
shake out the folded T-shirts and fold them again.
就把折好的T恤抖散 再折一遍
Am I being clear?
我说清楚了吗
Very.
非常清楚
Wow. Even Cousin Speedy respected authority.
哇 连Speedy表哥都知道要尊重上司
The shirts are already folded!
可是衣服都已经折好了
And I just don't see the point of folding and unfolding.
我不懂折不折衣服有什么重要的
I want to advise and style and
我想提提建议 做点造型
earn commission and just be fabulous!
挣点钱 艳压全场
Yeah, but, Zoey, it sounds like you were hired to fold...
但是Zoey 听上去你的工作职责就是折衣服
...and then shut up, and then fold some more.
别多嘴 多折衣服就好
You know what? It's all for the best
你知道吗 这样也好
because I learned
我算是明白了
that I am better at boutique shopping than boutique working.
比起在时装店工作 我还是更擅长在时装店购物
And it's fine because I will find something even more dope.
没关系 我能找到更酷的工作
Zoey, honey, listen to me.
Zoey 宝贝 听我说
Egg harvesting is hella dope.
捐卵巨他妈酷
Why are you so obsessed with selling my eggs?
你为什么这么执着于让我捐卵
Why are you so obsessed with keeping your eggs?
那你为什么这么执着于不捐卵呢
Look at all the Shield lovers
看看这些盾牌情侣
who have carved their initials in here.
刻上了他们的名字首字母
What is that smell?
这是什么味道
Look, it's just a stupid tradition.
听着 这就是个愚蠢的传统
Like, if it makes you uncomfortable,
如果你觉得不舒服
we don't have to... No. No, no.
我们不必 不 我才不放弃
Torres women do not back down from a challenge.
Torres家的女人从不畏惧挑战
But, I mean, if you wanna punk out...
不过如果你怂了
Me? Pssh. What?
我吗 切 什么
I would go right now,
我现在就可以
broad daylight, butt-naked, no problem.
大白天的脱♥光♥光 我没问题
No, please don't. You sure?
不 别这样 你确定吗
Yeah, no, we... we have a plan.
确定 我们是有计划的
Let's stick to it.
按计划进行
Under the cover of night, so...
晚上进行
you bring a blanket, and I will bring... the sanitizer.
你带毯子 我带消毒液
Good. Lots of sanitizer.
好 一大瓶消毒液
Okay.
好吧
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Since high-end retail was clearly threatened by me,
既然高端时装店容不下我
it was time to find a gig that
那我就找一份
really appreciated what Zoey Johnson had to offer.
欣赏Zoey Johnson才能的工作
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表