剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I guess...
我想
I never considered that.
我还从来没这样想过
Yeah, well, back to my point...
是吧 好 回到正题
Before this morning,
今早之前
I actually trusted him.
我还是很相信他的
So, you feel like
那你现在是觉得
he broke that trust?
他破坏了那份信任 对吗
No, not exactly.
不 也不完全是
I just...
我 只是
I feel insecure,
我没有安全感
and I have more questions than ever now.
我现在有好多好多的疑问
Okay.
好吧
If you're having questions, that's one thing.
有疑问是一回事
But if you're feeling insecure,
但如果你没安全感了
that's not something the deep dive can fix.
那不是"深挖"能解决的
That's a you problem.
那是你自己的问题
Ouch.
哎哟喂
Hey, but what do I know?
嘿 但我又懂些啥
No, I slept with a box of crackers last night.
我什么都不懂 我昨晚还是抱着这盒饼干睡的
Uh, it's open.
呃 门开着的
Oh.
啊
You know, I'm gonna head out.
哎呀 我正好要出门
I'll uh...
我还是 呃
give you two some privacy.
给你俩点私人空间吧
'Kay. Bye.
好啦 拜
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Look, I know how much that tattoo bothered you, so...
听着 我知道纹身的事让你很困扰 所以
I got it covered up.
我把它遮住了
Already?
这么快吗
And that is just a Band-Aid with my name on it.
这就是张写着我名字的止血贴
My ink guy lives in Ecuador on a tapioca farm,
我的纹身师住在厄瓜多尔的一个木薯农场上
so...
所以
I did my best.
我尽力了
It's not bad.
看起来还行
Look, um...
听着 呃
I'm sorry I put you out there like that.
我很抱歉让你处在那样一个尴尬的境地
And I'm sorry if I shut down your questions about Juliette.
以及之前我没能回答你对Juliette的问题
I just...
我只是
I process shit through art,
我通过艺术处理我的烦心事
and if you need to process shit through questions,
如果你需要通过提问来处理你的困惑的话
then... ask away.
那 你就问吧
W... Really?
这 真的吗
Anything.
随便问
My mind was racing.
我的大脑飞快运转着
I was sure no girlfriend ever had been granted such access.
我敢确定 没有哪位女友拥有过这种特权
Boundaries be damned.
去他的界限呢
I could have the answer to any question about his past.
我可以知道他所有过去的事
Questions like... "Who was your first?
比如说 你的第一次是谁
Did you love her?
你爱过她吗
Have you ever had your heart broken?"
你曾经心碎过吗
"Have you ever been with an older woman?"
你曾经和大龄女生谈过恋爱吗
Okay. Then that sounds like a plan. I'll be there.
好啊 听起来还不错 我会去的
"Have you ever fallen for someone
你曾经动过心吗
you knew was totally wrong for you?"
即使明知你们完全不合适
I'm sorry I was trying to push you away. I just...
我很抱歉把你推开了 我只是
And the scariest question of all...
而最最可怕的问题就是
"Do I love you more than you love me?"
我爱你胜过你爱我吗
Floor is yours, kid.
你随便问吧 宝贝
But you better be ready to hear the answer
但你最好准备听到接下来的答案
because it's a line that can't be uncrossed.
因为这句台词不能省略
No. I'm good.
不 我不用了
Hello.
抱一个
This one.
就这个
It should be just like this, except with my name.
就该纹个这样的 还得是我的名字
You want me to get "Zoey" Tattooed across my whole entire back?
你想让我在整个后背上纹个"Zoey"吗
Yes.
是的呀
All right, I mean, you know, part of the deal is that
好啊 我是说 你知道规则是
you have to get one, too.
你也得纹一个哦
Oh, yeah, trust.
噢 当然啦 相信我
I'm thinking of getting #xavierstrong.
我想纹个"xavierstrong"
He was a good dog.
他曾经是条好狗啊
"Was"?
曾经
Yeah. The gazebo didn't get him,
是啊 那场大火他捡回了一条命
but the canine gingivitis did.
但犬类牙龈炎倒带走了他
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
Let's just get yours lasered off.
咱还是把你原来那个纹身洗了就成
All right, babe.
好嘞 宝贝儿
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表