剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, sometimes people use rules
我的意思是 有时候人们制定规则
to feel like they're in control.
这让他们有一种可控的安全感
But we are in control.
但是我们本来就是受控的
I mean, are we?
是吗
Cause last night when you were at your boy's kickback
昨天晚上你参加了你的兄弟的派对
and I couldn't get ahold of you...
我没办法找到你
I low-key didn't feel in control, so...
我感觉自己没有控制感 所以
Wait, is that why you were mad about the whole phone thing?
等等 这就是你对手♥机♥没电这件事这么生气的原因吗
Because of, uh, Aaron?
因为 Aaron
I mean... whatever, it's probably just stupid.
我的意思是 算了 可能只是一时犯蠢吧
I'm just... I'm just happy you feel better, you know?
只是 你感觉好些了 我很开心 知道吗
Thank you. I feel better.
谢谢你 我感觉好些了
Hope so. Hmm?
希望如此 嗯
Now, um... I'll be, uh...
现在 呃 我来
I have no reflexes in that knee.
我的右膝没有膝跳反应
No, no, your knee's broken.
不不 你的膝盖出问题了
So I thought about what Luca said.
我思考了Luca所说的话
Giving ourselves all these rules
我们为自己制定规则
wasn't about trying to control someone else.
并不是为了控制别人
It was about managing our own fears and insecurities,
而是为了应对我们自己的恐惧和不安
and it made a lot of sense.
这很有意义
My failure to tell Jazz about Doug
我没有告诉Jazz关于Doug的事情
had tapped into her insecurity,
这让她不安
a friend not having her back.
我作为一个朋友没有给她依靠
So I decided to reach out and apologize
所以我决定道歉
the way a real friend should.
像个真正的朋友一样
向被你伤害的朋友道歉
友情法则:
And in the interest of not breaking another rule,
为了不破坏另一条规矩
this text was gonna include everyone.
这条信息会包括所有人
Hey, guys, this is a blanket apology
嘿 伙计们 这是一个公开的道歉
for the mess I seem to have gotten us all into.
因为我把大家搞成了现在这样
I really am sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
And going forward, I can't promise
未来 我不能保证
I'll perfectly follow each and every rule,
我会完美地遵守每条规则
but I can promise to try and be a better friend.
但我可以保证我会试着做一个更好的朋友
And maybe eventually we can stop leaning on all these rules
或许有一天我们不再需要这些规则
and start putting our trust in each other.
我们会开始信任彼此
Love you, Zo.
爱你 Zo
I'm sorry, too. XO.
我也很抱歉 抱抱亲亲
I'm trying to take a nap.
我准备小睡一会
Ooh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Jazz, you alive?
Jazz 你在吗
Thank you very much. Have a nice time.
谢谢你 祝你玩得开心
Right this way, man.
走这 兄弟
Oh, uh, definitely free for you, ladies. Thank you.
哦 这里对你们免费 女士们 谢谢
You can just go right in.
你们可以直接入场
Definitely gonna need $10 each. Thank you.
每人10刀 谢谢
You guys have a good time. Drinks are extra.
祝你们玩的开心 饮品另外收费
Over there.
在那边
Savage, bro. You know comping girls is all I got.
太冷血了 老兄 你知道我只是想讨好这几个女生
Dude, I'm trying to make this money. What are you doing?
伙计 我在收钱 你在干嘛
Here we go. Watch this.
来了 看看这是谁
What's going on, my brotha? Good to see you.
在做什么 兄弟 很高兴见到你
Oh, you want me... All right.
哦 你想要的 好的
Good doin' business with you, my bro.
和你做生意很愉快 兄弟
Hey, we are all just trying to play our positions.
嘿 我们都只是在努力做自己的工作
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Hey. For the culture.
嘿 为了文化
Yeah, for the culture. That's what it is.
没错 为了文化 就是这样
新浪微博:@电波字幕组
电波字幕组 欢迎您的加入
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表