剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
This for the girls that don't need no makeup when they wake up
这首歌♥献给那些不爱化妆 起床直接出门的女孩们
For the introverts, no, we don't gotta say much
要是你很内向 没关系 无需多言
People gettin' liberated
大家都自♥由♥自在
Get up on your feet if you got the feeling
大家一起动起来 如果你感到自♥由♥
If you feel free then you should lift your hands
如果你觉得自♥由♥ 你应该举起双手
Wanna shake it, baby, like I know you can
扭起来 我知道你可以
People gettin' liberated
大家都自♥由♥自在
Bag day, buy your bag day
买♥♥包去 买♥♥一整天包
Fuck the tab say
根本不看吊牌
Cash out on the cash app
刷爆支付软件
Nasty, yeah, she nasty
难搞 她真难搞
They can't stand me
他们降不住我
Speed it up in that coupe, ain't slowing down
加足马力 别慢下来
Yeah, she's super lit
没错 她燃爆全场
If you don't buy me what I want, I'ma throw a fit
如果你不给我买♥♥东西 我就发脾气
Bag day, buy your bag day
买♥♥包去 买♥♥一整天包
Gave love about a hundred times
将爱给予千百次
Just running from the demons in your mind
只想逃离你心中的魔障
Then I took yours and made them mine
同你一起分担你的烦恼
I didn't notice 'cause my love was blind
不曾察觉 只因为我爱得太过盲目
Say I'd catch you if you fall
当你失意时有我在你身边
And if they laugh, fuck them off
若他们嘲笑 去他妈的
And then I got you off your knees
我会接住你
Put you right back on your feet
让你重新振作
Just so you can take advantage of me
我可任由你遣用
Tell me how's feel, sitting up there
告诉我 坐在那上面 感觉如何
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
如此快意却遥远到不能拥我入怀
You know I'm the one who put you up there
宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰
Name in the sky
天空上 写着你的名字
Thinking you could live without me
没有我 你也能过得很好
Thinking you could live without me
没有我 你也能过得很好
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰
I don't know why
我不明白
Thinking you could live without me
没有我 你也能过得很好
Live without me
活在没有我的世界
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰
I don't know why
我不明白
Thinking you could live without me
我想你也能活在没有我的世界
Thinking you could live without me
没有我 你也能好好的吧
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
宝贝 是我助你攀上顶峰
I don't know why
可我不明白
In college, you get so close to your crew
在大学里 你和死党之间关系特别亲密
that it feels like there are no boundaries whatsoever...
亲密到毫无边界可言
You share food...
你们共享美食
...drinks...
共享饮料
...and hopefully not mono.
但还是希望别染上单核细胞增多症
But best of all, you share experiences.
但最棒的是 你们一起共度时光
And on this day, my friends and I were gonna share
这一天 我和朋友们打算一起
Luca's big art debut at the Cal U Arts Fest.
去宾州加大艺术节看Luca的首场艺术展
Ooh! There's the artist, right there.
哦 艺术家在这儿呢 就在这儿
Hey, Luca!
嘿 Luca
Hi.
嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Yep, that's m'dude.
没错 那个就是我男人
He should've had his own tent, but next year.
他应该有一整个展览棚的 但明年再说吧
A wall is fine for now.
现在一个展墙也凑合
The thing about having no boundaries,
没有边界
and sharing so much...
过度共享这种相处模式
...is that it's all the more shocking
只会让你更惊讶于
when someone is still able to cross the line.
仍然有人能越界
Damn, Zoey, I didn't know you had it in you.
天啊 Zoey 我都不知道你还有这一面呢
I don't.
我确实没有
But whoever that is very much does.
但不管她是谁 她肯定有
Look, whoever that is, she's hideous..
听着 不管她是谁 她肯定长的很丑
She has nothing on you.
她比不上你
"A", there's no way of telling what she actually looks like.
第一 我们看不出她长什么样
And "B", legit a second ago
第二 就在一秒之前
you thought that hideous girl was me.
你还说这个丑女孩是我
I did.
确实
II got this. Go.
我来搞定 你上
Okay, Zo, you know what? Yeah?
好的 Zo 你知道吗 什么
It's probably just a favor for some relative...
可能就是找亲戚帮了个忙
...who's an aspiring influencer.
她能带来灵感吧
I bet you it's his cousin.
我敢打赌这是他的表妹
Luca.
Luca
Is this your cousin?
这是你表妹吗
Huh? N... No, no. That's my ex-girlfriend.
什么 不是的 那是我前女友
Okay, well, I tried.
好吧 我尽力了
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
I was just admiring the composition.
我只是在欣赏构图
'Cause this body, when looking at it,
因为她的身体 你看图的时候
is very well-composed. I'd say.
就会觉得构图真不错 有一说一
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
You know what? There's a lot of other stuff to go see.
你们知道吗 还有好多其他活动可以看呢
I'm gonna go check out the queer performance art at Titanium.
我要去钛坦酒吧看一下酷儿表演艺术
Hard pass for me. Oh.
我绝对不去 哦
You actually weren't invited.
我压根就没打算请你一起去
This is about me exploring my own community
我要去探索我自己的圈子
without your privileged, cisgendered, heteronormative gaze.
不想看到你那种自带优越 顺性别 唯异性恋的目光
Geez, you are really shot-gunning
天啊 你现在完全就是
Professor Hewson's Kool-Aid.
Hewson教授的信徒啊
She's my gay guru.
她是我的同性恋导师
My gay-ru.
我的同导
I have no idea what you people are saying.
我完全听不懂你们在说什么
Here, let me translate for you. M'byeeeee!
我来给你解释一下 再见了您
I still don't know.
我还是不懂
We are gonna go, too.
我们也要走了
Bye, Zoey.
再见 Zoey
Do you wanna... You don't want to see any more...
难道你不想 你不想再看看吗
Update me every five minutes.
隔五分钟给我报告一下情况
Okay.
行
Really nice art, Luca.
拍的真好啊 Luca
Word?
真的吗
'Cause I'm kind of feeling the vibe that...
因为我总感觉哪里不对劲
Oh, no, it's really, really nice. Really moving.
没有 真的拍的特别棒 特别感人
It really fricking moved all my friends out of the tent.
我的朋友都被感动到出帐篷了
There it is.
你生气了
I'm just feeling really stupid right now, Luca.
我现在感觉自己特别蠢 Luca
Not in the kind of like,
但不是那种
"Oh, God, I mispronounced 'expresso' again" Kind of stupid.
"天哪 我又读错浓缩咖啡了"这种蠢
You'll find it.
走着瞧
Everybody came out to support you
大家之所以会来支持你
because I told them it meant a lot to me.
是因为我说这对我很重要
And you weren't even gonna give me a courtesy heads up
你却不提前告诉我一声
that your art is a half-naked ex-girlfriend?
你的作品就是你半裸的前女友
I mean, key word being "Art."
可重点在于艺术啊
Look, you're on the board, too.
看 我也有画你啊
Oh, great. I'm a masterpiece.
哦 真棒 真是一幅名画
Anyway, who is this ex,
再说了 你前任是谁
and how come I have never heard of her?
怎么从来没听说过她
Two places I never visit...
世界上有两个地方我不会去
that's Bora Bora during the rainy season
一个是雨季的波拉波拉岛
and my past.
另一个是我的过去
Sure. Who wants to take an umbrella onto a plane?
当然了 谁会想要带把雨伞上飞机
But your past is very presently right in my face
但你的过去就正好在我眼前呢
wearing a very sheer, lacy bralette.
穿着一件很薄的蕾丝法式内衣
Okay. Well, this is Juliette, my ex-girlfriend.
好吧 这是Juliette 我的前女友
She means nothing.
她对我来说什么都不是
You're Zoey, my present girlfriend,
你是Zoey 我的现女友
and you mean everything.
你就是我的全部
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表