剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
College is like one big, never-ending test.
大学就像一场盛大而永不结束的测试
And not just for your brain...
而且不只是考验你的头脑
although sure, that's a part of it.
当然 这也是测试的一部分
We all need math, I guess.
我们都得会点数学 我猜
But it tests other things, too.
但它也考察其他的东西
Your character, your beliefs...
你的性格 你的信念
and most of all? Your limits.
最重要的是 你的极限
Your blood-alcohol limit...
你的血液酒精浓度极限
Your sexual limits...
你性生活的底线
Or lack thereof...
或者没有底线
Even your physical limits.
甚至你身体的极限
And that night's rager...
那个夜晚的狂欢
the biggest of Cal U's fall semester,
宾州加大秋季学期最盛大的一个
"Faded 4 Finals"...
"迷醉期末"
promised to test all of those limits and more.
就是要测试所有这些极限 还有其他的
It sucks that tomorrow morning
真是太惨了 明天早上
I have to take the very last final on campus...
我还要参加整个校园中的最后一场期末考试
Chemistry 101.
化学基础
But I have a 3-pronged plan
但是我有一个三管齐下的计划
to make sure I stay safely within my limits for the night.
来确保我整晚都安全地处于自己的极限范围之内
Timer.
计时器
Breathalyzer.
酒精测试仪
Agua.
水
So I'm gonna be here for 10 minutes, go hard,
所以我要在这待上十分钟 尽情放纵
then literally go home.
然后就回家
Boom.
牛吧
Clear plan, full cup, can't lose.
计划清晰 杯中满满 输不了
All right, I better make the next 10 minutes
好了 我争取让接下来的10分钟
the best of my college career.
成为我整个大学生涯中最棒的
Oh, nine. Got to go.
九点了 我得走了
All right, the party clock has been reset.
好啦 派对时间设好了
10 minutes. Let's do this.
10分钟 我们开始吧
You realize this is the littiest party of the semester, right?
你意识到这是整个学期里最燃的派对了吧
You realize 10 minutes could never be enough
你意识到10分钟肯定不够
to witness the exquisite debauchery?
见证这最卓越的糜烂了吧
You realize Mr. Dalvin of Jodeci is rumored to be stopping in, right?
你意识到有传言说Jodeci组合中的Dalvin先生会来了吧
You realize people can actually hear
你意识到人们真的能听到
the stuff that comes out your mouth?
你嘴里说出来的东西了吧
Uh, yeah, and as much as I'd love to meet
而且就算我再想要见到
the dude from the group who inspired #WashedUpWednesdays,
那个启发了话题#完蛋星期三#的组合里的那个家伙
my Chem 101 final is tomorrow morning.
我的化学基础期末考试就在明天早上
Zoey, my average-looking yet overly diligent friend.
Zoey 我的长相普通却过分勤勉的朋友
I'm stunning. Unless you're a total moron,
我美得惊艳 只要你不是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
you could legit never open any kind of book ever
你就可以在完全没打开过任何一本书的情况下
and still crack a B-minus, no cap.
蒙得一个B减 不骗你
Well, if Vivek of all people says the test is easy,
呃 如果连Vivek都说这个考试简单
I might actually be okay.
那我没准还真没问题
Okay, y'all, shots.
好啦 大家伙 来点酒
Come on. Squad up. Let's go.
走啊 同志们 走吧
Yo, but where are Ana and Nomi?
但是Ana和Nomi去哪了
Good question.
好问题
Lemme text these hoes.
我给她们发个信息吧
How is it midnight already?!
怎么现在已经是半夜了
I guess time flies when you've been transported to the land of pure,
我想是当你被送到纯粹的感官享受之地时
sensual pleasure.
时间就过得飞快了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Then why did it fly this time?
那这次为什么过得飞快呀
Come on, man.
别这样
What?
怎么了
What? What? Nothing.
什么怎么了 没什么
So, I want to watch Roxane Gay talk about anything for the rest of my life, always.
所以 我愿用我余生看Roxane Gay谈论任何事 永远
Everything you have taken me to this week has been amazing.
这周里你带我了解的一切都棒极了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Anytime.
随时乐意效劳
Sorry. One second.
抱歉 稍等一下
Anything important? No. It's Zoey.
有什么要紧事吗 没有 是Zoey
She's, um, at the rager of the year
她在年度狂欢派对
and wants me to meet her there.
而且想让我去那找她
Well, go have fun.
这样 去玩吧
I don't have to go.
我也不是必须要去
Not right now, anyway.
至少不是现在
We could hang out for a little bit longer.
我们可以再一起待一会儿
I-I mean, I'd like that.
我想说 我愿意
But that would be selfish,
但那样就太自私了
and you shouldn't stop doing stuff with your friends
而且你不应该不再和朋友们一起玩
just to hang out with me.
就为了和我在一起
Yeah, but...
对 就是
what if I want to?
如果我想要这样呢
Nomi...
Nomi
these are the best four years you're ever gonna get.
这将是你会经历的最美好的四年
You're here to experience life,
你是来体验生活的
not just talk about it in a classroom.
而不是只在教室里纸上谈兵
Go do it.
去做吧
Okay, fine. Twist my arm, I'm gonna go party.
行 好吧 你说服我了 我会去派对
I'm gonna have an amazing time...
我会去享受一段美好的时光
and I will be texting you after.
之后我会给你发消息
All right.
好吧
Never mind.
算了
Okay, so, technically,
好吧 严格来说
I've been waiting for the alcohol to arrive,
我一直在等着酒送到
so this shouldn't count towards my "Fun time."
所以这不能算在我的"享乐时间"里
So, restarted my party clock
所以 重新开始我的派对计时
just to make up for those potential precious minutes of lost youth.
只是为了补偿那逝去的宝贵青春
Oh, oh? Uh, headsup,
哦 哦 注意
I think my boy Doug is coming through tonight.
我认为我们的Doug今晚会过来
Does this outfit look like I give a damn?
这件衣服看起来像我会在意吗
It does not. No.
看起来不像 不会
She does, though.
不过 她是在意的
Her and Doug haven't talked
自从我们Ins重塑形象之后
ever since our whole rebranding of our IG went down.
她和Doug就没讲过话
No contact for weeks. What? For real?
几周没联♥系♥了 什么 真的吗
Zero. Aw.
完全没有 啊
Hey, don't "Aw" Me. I am not checking for Doug.
嘿 不用同情我 我没在关注Doug
Hey... y'all let me know if you want some more shots,
嘿 你们如果想要更多酒的话找我就好了
because your boy's got V.I.P. Access,
因为你们的男孩有贵宾权限
so I. Got. Chu.
所以我能帮你们搞定
We tried to tell him.
我们已经试图跟他讲过了
Vivek, this is a college party.
Vivek 这是一个大学的派对
There is no such thing as a V.I.P. Section.
这里没有什么贵宾区
You got played.
你被耍了
Okay, I'm sure my boy Jahi made up a fake V.I.P. Section
好吧 我确定我的朋友Jahi编造了一个假的贵宾区
with bottle service and a meet-and-greet with Jodeci's Mr. Dalvin
有着整瓶服务和与Jodeci组合的Dalvin先生的见面机会
all for a cool hundo.
只需要100美元
Okay.
好了吧
A toast... to Vivek
干一杯 为了Vivek
and asking more questions,
和提出更多问题
both of which are painfully basic.
这两者都无脑得让人头疼
Yeah, cheers.
对 干杯
[Beep] To paraphrase Beyoncé's husband...
改一下Beyoncé老公的词
after the party is the dorm-room lobby, which is...
派对之后是宿舍大厅 也就是
where I'm headed for a three-hour block of studying.
我就要去学习三个小时的地方
No, no, no, no, no. But this is my song, though.
不是吧 这首是我的歌♥
I can't leave now. So for every 10 minutes of partying,
我不能现在走 这样吧 每多玩10分钟
I'll do an extra 10 minutes of studying.
我就多学习10分钟
Solid math. All right, let's go.
没毛病 好啦 走吧
I'll get the drinks.
我去拿喝的
Oh, wait, Ana!
等一下 Ana
Ana!
Ana
Ana, hi!
Ana 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表