剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Luca, I need a pep talk before I post this bag to eBay.
Luca 我想把这个包卖♥♥了 快鼓励我一下
Why? It high-key clashed with my party vibe.
为什么 它跟我的派对风超级不搭
Not really the pep talk I was looking for
和我期待的回复不大一样
but you know what?
不过嘛
Gets the job done.
目的达成
Huh. That was easy.
很简单嘛
My fourth favorite pair of classic Louboutins just sold.
我第四喜欢的鲁布托高跟鞋刚被人拍下了
Can we ease the pain over margaritas?
能来点玛格丽特缓解一下我的悲伤吗
Drinks on me, 'cause I got money now.
我请客 因为我现在有钱啦
Yeah, I can make you a margarita right here,
我可以现场给你调一杯
where we can chill and cuddle.
我们可以躺一会 慢慢喝
What flavor do you want, banana or raisin?
你要什么口味的 香蕉味还是葡萄味
Or we could go to Titanium,
或者 我们可以去钛坦酒吧
sit on the patio,
坐在露台上
and celebrate the life of a truly gorgeous pair of shoes
为丹佛市的某个高中生男孩庆祝一下
that's making some high school boy in Denver
因为这双美丽无双的鞋子
the most fabulous kid in school right now
即将让他成为整个学校里最受欢迎的人
over regular margaritas, chips, and salsa.
来一杯普通玛格丽特 配上薯片和莎莎酱
That place is always so full of bodies.
那地方人太多了
Mars is in retrograde.
现在是火星逆行
I just don't want to risk
我可不想冒这个风险
running into a Sagittarius right now.
万一遇上射手座就不好了
All right, then...
那好吧
what do you... what are you feeling?
那 那你想做什么呢
What about that sushi spot?
那家寿司店怎么样
You love their dynamite roll,
你不是喜欢他们的炸虾卷吗
and they deliver mad fast.
而且他们的外卖♥♥超级快
Well, you're not wrong. I do...
你说的没有错 我是很喜欢
Done. Got you.
搞定
We're getting sushi in 22 minutes. Right now...
我们22分钟后就可以吃到寿司 现在
I'm gonna switch into my cuddle kimono...
我现在去换上我的抱抱浴衣
a little, uh, less fabric between you and me, you know?
让我们俩之间少些衣物的阻隔 你懂吧
Okay.
好吧
Chug! Chug!
喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Hi, girl.
姐们
You okay?
你还好吗
You're hitting that vodka pretty hard.
你真的灌了不少伏特加呀
Hot take...
你别说
parties are fun!
派对还真有意思
Are you sure the fun you're having
你确定这个派对的"有意思"
isn't because of the "Fun" Happening over there?
不是源自于那边的两位吗
I know who Aaron's going home with.
我很确定Aaron会牵着谁的手回家
My money's on Chastity.
我赌是Chastity
Her pick and rolls have turned into body rolls, and...
她的掩护走位已经升级为近身摇摆了
they are on point. Please.
他们已经上头了 拜托
I know Aaron. 10 seconds of me getting at him,
我很了解Aaron 只需要十秒钟
and he's mine.
我就可以收服他
Watch.
看好了
I'll prove it. Okay.
我证明给你们看 好啊
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Um...
呃
I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse me.
不好意思 我得失陪一下
I've left my toaster in the oven.
我不小心把我的面包机落在烤箱里了
I should go take it out of the oven... right now.
我得去把它拿出来 立刻马上
Come on. Okay. Bye!
走吧 再见啦
As I took a bite of my rainbow roll,
当我咬下第一口彩虹卷
all I tasted was imitation crab and compromise.
我感觉自己满口都是人造蟹肉和妥协
This wasn't the meal I wanted, the beverage I wanted,
这吃的 喝的 全都不是我想要的
or even the location I wanted.
就连吃饭的地方 也不是我决定的
Nomi's words kinda haunted me.
Nomi的话一直在我脑海里挥之不去
I mean, how many of these moments had there been?
我的意思是 我们已经这样多久了
How many concessions to Luca had I made?
我对Luca又做出了多少次的妥协
Uh, you know what? This isn't right.
你知道吗 这不太对
No, baby, that's actually how the rams sharpen their horns.
不宝贝 公羊就是这样磨角的
Not what I meant.
我不是说这个
Okay, this may seem stupid,
好吧 说起来有点傻
but, you know, selling those shoes
但 能卖♥♥掉那些鞋子
was a small victory for me.
算我的一次小小胜利
And literally, all I wanted to do was to celebrate
说真的 我就只想庆祝一下
with a margarita, salsa,
在露台上品一杯玛格丽特酒
and chips on a sunny patio.
蘸着莎莎酱吃薯片
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I guess I didn't realize you wanted it that bad,
我不知道你愿望这么强烈
but, um, maybe we can do that next time?
但 也许我们能下次再说
Yeah, but I don't want it next time.
好吧 但我不想下次再说
I want it now.
我现在就想要
So I'm gonna get it now.
所以我现在就出发了
Are you leaving? Do you want me to come?
你要走了吗 要我一起吗
No.
不了
Sushi at home is what you wanted,
你想要在家里吃寿司
so, you know, you should have that.
那没事 你就吃着吧
I want something else,
我想要其他的
and I'm realizing that that's okay.
我明白了这不要紧
Are you mad? 'Cause, real talk,
你生气了吗 说实话
I'm... I'm feeling like this is a trap.
我 我感觉你给我下套呢
Totally not mad. Enjoy your rams.
绝对没生气 接着看你的公羊吧
Bye.
再见
Look, I'm so, so sorry.
听着 我真的真的很抱歉
Zoey, she's an idiot.
Zoey就是个白♥痴♥
And I'm sure you know that just from knowing her.
你只要认识她就肯定知道这一点
But I swear, she's not gonna tell anyone.
但我发誓 她不会告诉别人的
You sure about that? Yeah, no, no. I'm sure.
你能肯定吗 对 我敢肯定
You have to understand how hard it's been for me
你得理解一下我一直多么难受
not to share my first big relationship with my friends.
没法跟朋友们分享我第一个重大的感情关系
Oh, friends? Plural?
朋友们 有个们字
So it's... i-I-it's not just Zoey who knows.
所以知道的还不止Zoey一个人
Okay, technically, you know,
好吧 严格来讲
Ana and the twins know, too.
Ana和双胞胎也知道
But Jazz and Sky, they only talk to each other,
但Jazz和Sky 他们俩只跟对方说话
and it's, like, often at the same time.
而且 还经常同时说
And they do this weird clapping thing,
他们还有一个鼓掌的花样
and I'm not allowed to do it.
还不准我参与
Then everybody tunes out Ana all the time anyways,
然后反正大家总是无视Ana说话
so we're good! Nomi, Nomi.
所以不会有事的 Nomi Nomi
Please stop.
求你别说了
Why?
为什么
Look, this whole thing has just gotten
好吧 这场感情进展得已经
very out of control, very fast.
完全失控了 太快了
And...
而且
I don't trust her.
我不信任她
And I, honestly... I don't trust you.
说实话 我也不信任你
Okay, please don't say that. You can trust me.
别那样说 你可以相信我的
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 没错
Because every time you tell someone,
因为你每一次告诉别人
you betray me.
都是在背叛我
Are you serious right now? Yeah.
你认真的吗 对
I betrayed you?! Yes. Yes!
我背叛了你 对 没错
You're the one who sold me on this whole, like,
当初是你成功让我相信所谓的
"Live out loud, be proud of my sexuality" Thing.
"活出本色 为自己的取向自豪"的说辞
But all I've done these last few months
但过去的几个月我一直要
is, like, sneak around, lie to everybody,
偷偷摸摸 跟所有人撒谎
and ditch my friends to be with you
抛下我的朋友来跟你相会
when you would have me around.
还得等你乐意见我的时候
I'm just so tired
我真的烦了
of being afraid of disappointing you.
我不想再担心让你失望
Nomi. Mnhmnh.
Nomi 别
I'm tired, actually, of, um...
事实上 我也受够了
disappointing myself.
对自己失望
I can't do this.
我不能再继续了
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表