剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Damn. This girl's making bank.
天呐 这个女的好有钱
I mean, she's got sponsors for Flat Tummy Tea,
她有瘦腹减肥茶的赞助
Fashion Nova, and what?! And The Container Store?
竟然还有时尚先锋服装店和杂货小铺的赞助
This is easily a 10K-a-month feed.
就这个账号♥ 月入过万 小菜一碟
Ugh. We get it.
我们来瞧瞧
You a ho at the beach, the gym, and Petco.
海滩 健身房♥ 宠物之家 哪儿都有她
Why is she even playing basketball
那她还打篮球干嘛
when she's making this type of bank?
她都这么能赚钱了
Social media is a living organism.
社交媒体是一个有机整体
You know, one thing feeds off the others.
每个部分是可以互相影响的
Basketball is part of Chastity's image,
打篮球是打造正面形象的一部分
and these days, my friends, everything is about brand.
朋友 当今时代 一切都是营销
And your guys' Insta feed
而你们这些人在Ins上
is literally pictures of you and your dad eating donuts.
净发些和老爸一起吃甜甜圈的照片
So what? I'm supposed to be like Chastity
那又怎样 我应该打扮得像Chastity一样
and straddle a hurdle?
然后跨坐在栏架上吗
Yeah, there is no way I'm going to Petco
我做不到去一趟宠物之家
just to press my ass cheeks on some fish tanks.
就为了靠在鱼缸上拍照片
Oh, real life, though, that'll get you a lot of likes.
哦 很现实 但是会有很多人点赞
Give me my phone!
手♥机♥还我
What the idiot is trying to say here is,
这个傻♥逼♥是想说
a little more sexy gets you a few more followers,
性感一点 会让你有更多粉丝
which brings a few more spectators,
会吸引更多观众
which then gets you the banner above the library,
然后图书馆横幅上的人就会是你
then brings endorsements from... you guessed it...
还能接到推广
wait for it... The Container Store.
杂货小铺这类公♥司♥的推广
You know what I mean?
明白了吗
So...
就是这样
I was aiming for my mouth.
我的目标是嘴唇
My mouth.
我的嘴唇
Well...
好吧
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I live here, and also,
我住这 还有
how can you two possibly still be this high?
你们怎么能保持这么久的兴奋状态
I thought you were supposed to be helping Luca.
你不是应该在给Luca帮忙吗
Or was that yesterday?
那是在昨天吗
I left because, apparently,
我离开了 很明显
not only am I not good at design,
我既不擅长设计
well, I'm also not good at being a supportive girlfriend.
也不擅长当一个得力的女朋友
I mean, at this point, I'm wondering,
我就在想
"What the hell am I good at?"
我到底擅长什么
Well, you're getting pretty good at quitting stuff.
打退堂鼓你倒是很厉害
Yeah, you should play to your strengths.
对 继续发挥所长啊
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
He found fault in everything I did.
我做什么他都挑得出毛病
I chewed my gum too loud,
我口香糖嚼得太大声
my head wasn't tall enough,
我的头不够长
and I didn't steam in the direction of the Qur'an.
以及我没有按照写古♥兰♥经♥的方向熨衣服
But Lil Luca's under a lot of pressure right now, Zo.
但是Luca老弟最近压力很大吧 Zo
And he is the moody, genius artist
他是个喜怒无常的天才艺术家
you signed up for.
是你自己选的
Well, I'm going to give that moody genius
好吧 那个喜怒无常的天才艺术家
as much space as he needs
他想要多少私人空间 我就给他多少
until after Michelle Obama sees
直到米歇尔·奥巴马看过
his old, wack ass Elizabethan pet cone dress,
他那条又老又怪异的伊丽莎白圈裙子
which would be more appropriate for "Bo," Their dog,
那条裙子应该拿来给他们家的狗Bo穿
not the greatest first lady this... this country
而不是全美国 甚至全世界眼中
and world has ever known!
最伟大的第♥一♥夫♥人♥穿的
Here. Come here.
来 过来
We'll be your supportive girlfriends.
我们来做你背后的女人
Yeah, let's do it.
没错 我们就是
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I guess I'll go see if my cone fits.
我估计我得过去看看那个伊丽莎白圈合不合适
Hey...
嘿
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
What happened?!
什么情况
I quit.
我退出
Luca, you cannot quit.
Luca 你不能退出
I mean, come on. That's... my thing.
我是说 哎 那是我才会干的事情啊
Fine.
好吧
You can sit here and pout all you want,
你可以撅着个嘴坐在那儿
but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity,
但这可是一辈子只有一次的机会
and there's only one genius in this class,
整个班里 只有一个天才
and it's you.
那就是你
I hate that word.
我讨厌那个词
"Genius"? But... you are.
"天才"吗 但是 你就是啊
Just stop saying that.
不要再说了
It's the label that's got me messed up.
就是这个名头让我崩溃
Okay, well, whether people call you that or not,
好吧 不管别人是不是这么说你的
it's true.
那是事实
And, I mean, dude,
我的意思是 兄弟
I get that you're overwhelmed right now,
我知道你现在是很崩溃
but watching you work... it's inspiring.
但是看着你工作 太有启发性了
Your passion,
你的激♥情♥
your love of design... all of it.
你对设计的热爱 这一切
I mean...
我是想说
I wish I had something that flows out of me
我真希望我也能
as naturally as that does for you.
像你一样才华横溢
I appreciate that.
谢谢
I mean, it's not flowing right now.
不过现在不溢了
Well, that's because you're in your head,
好吧 只能说你现在遇到瓶颈了
which is what happens to all great artists.
那些伟大的艺术家都会遇到这种情况的
You... You gotta gift, you.
你 你有天赋的
Yes, you do. What are you doing?
没错 你有 你在干什么
My best De Niro.
我模仿的最好的德尼罗
You're mad goofy.
你好傻
Okay, well, seriously, the one thing I actually do know
好吧 正经的 我唯一真正了解的
are my designers,
就是我喜欢的设计师们
and you're a great one.
你是个很棒的设计师
So, how about we get this done?
所以 我们来搞定它吧
Let's get it.
搞定它
Something's still missing.
还是觉得缺了点什么
Maybe just sleep on it.
回去再考虑一下吧
Thanks for your help tonight.
谢谢你今天晚上来帮我
Yeah. Of course.
应该的
You coming?
你不走吗
Uh, yeah, in a sec.
呃 走 马上
Girl, you are obsessed.
妹子 你是魔障了吗
Chastity has over 200,000 followers.
Chastity有20多万粉丝
So do all those other Insta hoes.
Ins上的各种网红都有啊
All I see now is opportunity.
我看到了机遇
I mean, come on. We're just as cute as her.
我是说 看看我们 我们和她一样漂亮
Plus, there's two of us. It's just math.
另外 我们有两个人 你算算
I want to be recognized for my athletic ability.
我想要凭借我的运动能力被人记住
Not... my perfect... body!
而不是我 完美的 身材
Well, we're not getting recognized for either right now,
不管是因为哪个 反正目前我们都没红
so we might as well switch up our image.
所以或许我们应该转换一下思路
Not doing it.
别说了
There's literally nothing you could say
你不管你说什么
that'll make me change my mind, so...
都不会改变我的想法的 所以
YG follows her.
嘻哈歌♥手YG关注她了
You play dirty, bitch.
心机婊 你不择手段
Uh... w-what are you doing?
呃 你在干什么
Hi.
嗨
Good morning.
早上好
So, um, I had a little inspiration last night.
是这样 我昨天晚上突然有一点小灵感
If you hate it, all easily removable.
如果你不喜欢 这些很容易就能拆下来
The... The... The... The jacket, the tulle, all of it...
这 这 这 这个外套 这个纱 所有这些
can take it right off.
都可以直接拿下来
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表