剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Here it comes. Here it comes.
来了来了
Can't hate me if she choose
不能怪我 如果她选择
Young nigga can't lose!
年轻人不能输
Oh, my... Damn it, Rafael!
哦 我的天 去你的 Rafael
Every time. Wait. I don't get it.
每次都这样 等等 我不明白
Why do you guys think Vivek is appropriating?
你们为什么认为Vivek在挪用文化
Think about it...
你想想
from the Gucci he rocks...
从他身上穿戴的古驰
Right. ....to the music he listens to.
对 到他听的音乐
Right!
对啊
All the drugs that he deals!
他还卖♥♥毒品
Uh... Uh, which have...
呃 这跟
absolutely nothing to do with Black culture at all.
黑人文化一点关系都没有
Right. Right.
对 没错
But neither is rocking Gucci. We didn't create that.
但是穿戴古驰也不是我们发明的
If anything, the guy's guilty of flexing too hard,
就算说他有罪 也是他太爱炫耀
not robbing us of our culture.
而不是盗用我们的文化
If you ask me, I say he's just celebrating,
我觉得他只是在玩
not appropriating.
没有挪用什么
O-Oh, okay, but none of y'all find it weird
哦 好吧 但是你们不觉得奇怪吗
that out of all the things he celebrates, it's our shit?
他玩的都是我们的东西
Maybe those are just his preferences.
可能他就是偏爱这些东西
Oh, Sky, no.
哦 Sky 不是这样
We have to stay woke.
我们要清醒一点
I mean, knowing the deep history of fetishization of Black culture,
在了解物化黑人文化的漫长历史
and especially Black women,
特别是物化黑人女性之后
as an ally of the struggle,
作为抗争阵营的一员
I find it deeply problematic to excuse Vivek's behavior.
我认为为Vivek的行为找借口是非常有问题的
Do you want to take this?
你来对付她吗
No! No. I'm-a sit shotgun on this one.
不了 不了 这次我给你打辅助
Okay, Nomi, so, as an ally of the struggle,
好的 Nomi 作为抗争阵营的一员
would you consider your own behavior problematic?
你有没想过自己的行为有什么问题
Because I would.
因为我觉得有
Some would say you're very similar to Vivek.
有些人会说你和Vivek很像
I mean, you hang out with a mostly Black crew,
你和大部分是黑人的团体一起玩
you're rocking bamboo earrings...
戴着竹节耳环
And apparently, now you give lectures to Black people
很明显 你现在在长篇大论跟黑人讲
on how to stay woke.
如何保持清醒
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
I've failed as an ally of the diaspora.
我背叛了犹太流亡阵营
I'm sorry. I just don't even see the big deal.
不好意思 我不明白问题在哪
Why can't people just dress they that they want to dress
为什么人们不能穿想穿的衣服
or talk the way they want to talk
说想说的话
or do their hair the way they want to do it?
做自己想做的发型
I mean, I don't care that
我是说 我不介意
Doug is always dressed like my 50-year-old Cuban Uncle Pepe.
Doug总是穿得像我的五十岁古巴叔叔Pepe
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
模仿是赞美的最高形式
Okay, there is nothing flattering
好吧 我并不觉得
about picking and choosing elements of my life
任意挑选我生活里的元素
that you want to take.
是什么赞美
My body,
我的身材
my music,
我的音乐
my hairstyles.
我的发型
All of a sudden,
忽然之间
all of these White girls are rocking cornrows
这些白人女孩做了玉米辫
and want to call 'em boxer braids,
说是叫做拳击辫
and everyone's acting like
每个人都搞得好像是
they're making a brand-new trend or something.
自己在创造新的流行趋势
Then we're the ones who get penalized for it.
但是受到惩罚的却是我们
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
But isn't Black culture so much bigger
但是黑人文化远不止
than cornrows and unlaced sneakers?
玉米辫和无系带运动鞋
I mean, it feels like you guys are minimizing the entire culture
我觉得你们在把整个文化狭义化
by focusing on something so... so trivial.
关注一些无关紧要的小事
But it's not trivial to us... at all...
但是对我们来说并不是无关紧要
because it's all we got.
这就是我们所拥有的
This is a culture that we've been forced to create
我们的文化是被迫创造出来的
because the first one was robbed from us,
因为原来的文化已经被掠夺了
and now it feels like we're at risk of losing it again.
感觉我们现在又处在被掠夺的危机中
Wait, wait. Hol... Hold up.
等等 等一下
How is it that you can clearly see the problem
你能把这件事看的这么透彻
but you don't see what Vivek is doing?
怎么就看不出Vivek身上的问题呢
'Cause I don't think he's doing anything wrong.
因为我并不觉得他有任何问题啊
Okay.
是吗
So if you don't think he's doing anything wrong,
既然你说他没有问题
I'm-a just go check him myself.
看来得我亲自去提醒他了
No, Doug. Whoa, whoa. Wait.
不 Doug 等一下
What are you gonna do... walk up to him and say,
你打算怎么做 走到他面前跟他说
"Hey, Vivek, stop trying to be Black"?
"嘿 Vivek 不要再假装自己是个黑人了"
What?
什么
You guys feel like I'm trying to act Black?
你们觉得我在假装黑人吗
Huh? No. What?
呃 不 什么
We're just... It's fine.
我们就是 没事
Nah, nah, nah, it's not fine.
不 不 这很有事
Yo, look, man.
哟 听着 伙计
There's just a few things about you
我只是觉得 你这个样子
that don't sit right with me.
我有些看不惯
Like the whole wave cap business
比如说 你搞的那个波浪头呀
and some of your language and...
你的一些用词呀
you use the Black Santa Claus emoji, bro.
你还用黑人圣诞老人的表情包啊 兄弟
You can't do that.
你不能这样
Wow.
哇
I'm, uh...
我
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was never my intention to hurt anybody.
我完全无意冒犯你们
And if I'm making anybody feel uncomfortable,
如果你们觉得这样不合适的话
I'll fall back.
我就退出
Know what?
你知道吗
I'll even move out of Hawkins.
我甚至可以搬出霍金斯大厅
Deuces.
溜啦
I mean...
我是说
goodbye.
再见
Vivek.
Vivek
Vivek, come on...
Vivek 等一下
So, Cameo's enthusiastic "Yes to the dress"
Cameo口头上说着"挺好的"
was more of a "Meh, sure, whatever to the dress."
给人感觉更像是"唉 随便吧"
And after my styling disaster with the twins,
自从上次双胞胎的任务彻底失败以来
I'd promised myself
我下定决心
I'd never let a client walk away unhappy again.
再也不会让我的客人悻悻离去
Oh. Hey, Cameo. Good morning.
哦 你好 Cameo 早上好
Hey. I saw all your missed calls and texts
嘿 我看到你半夜一点半
saying you wanted to see me...
给我打的未接电♥话♥和发的短♥信♥
at 1:30 in the morning.
说你想和我见一面
Yeah. Uh, no.
是啊 呃 不对
Thanks for not reporting that to any adults.
谢谢你 没有跟大人们打小报告
Okay, listen, uh, I had a couple thoughts about your prom dress,
好了 听着 我好好想了下有关你礼服的事情
and it's just really got me thinking that...
我老是在想
You know, I just don't think I quite nailed it for you yet.
你知道吗 我觉得还没让你满意
And because this is your prom,
这毕竟是你的舞会呀
I really do feel like I really gotta nail this.
我觉得 我必须的确保一切都尽善尽美
For you, o-of course.
当然 这都是为了你
I mean... sure. I guess.
这个嘛 行吧
O-Okay, I can work with an "I guess."
好 "行吧" 收到
Nice.
不错
Nice.
不错
"Nice."
"不错"
Okay.
好吧
This?
这件如何
Great.
挺好
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表