剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
All that Gucci, and still so not Gucci.
穿得这么体面 活得却不讲究
I don't understand it.
搞不懂
Whatever, man. Where you living?
随便吧 老兄 你住哪
You know, got a little spot in the cut
你懂的 找了一个僻静的地方
with my people, low-key.
低调地和兄弟们混在一起
Still at Hawkins, aren't you? And I'm the RA.
还在霍金斯大厅 对吗 我还是宿管助理
Ana, doing shots?
Ana 喝几杯吗
No.
不要
I'm doing the bottle. The whole bottle.
我要对瓶吹 整瓶
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, guys, Balty. Got to go.
抱歉 大家 是Balty 我得走了
Wait, seriously, he calls and you jump just like that?
等等 说真的的 你对他随叫随到吗
What? Dude, he's flying us private
什么 老兄 他带我们坐私人飞机
to see Macklemore in Irvine.
飞去尔湾看Macklemore
尔湾 美国加利福尼亚州橙县的一个城市
Macklemore 美国说唱歌♥手
You want to go?
你想去吗
I'm good. All right.
不用 谢谢 好吧
Ooh. So, tough summer?
哟 暑假不太顺利吗
The worst.
最糟糕的暑假
Yours? Oh, mine was good.
你的呢 噢 我的还不错
Spent it serving the community, speaking up for the culture,
整个暑假都在 做社区服务 宣传社区文化
rallying in the streets, just being a civic hero.
在街头集♥会♥ 一个公民的英雄罢了
未成年人
反对
未成年人
反对
Just a moment. That's all we need.
只需要耽误您几分钟
We can change lives here, people.
我们就能改善这的生活 朋友们
Excuse me, sir. Do you have a moment
打扰了 先生 能拿出几分钟
to join the fight against juvenile recidivism?
来一起反对未成年人适用累犯条款吗
Recidivize these nuts!
去的你傻瓜惯犯
Thank you, sir. Have a blessed day.
谢谢你先生 祝您天天开心
I mean, we still have a long way to go with
我的意思是 在道德方面
human decency in this country,
我们国家还有很长的路要走
but we'll get there.
但我们能做到的
Sure.
当然
Unless this country's incapable of human decency.
除非这个国家没有尊重别人的意识
Wait, what's up? Huh?
等等 怎么了 哈
No, I mean, I-I specialize in conflict resolution.
没关系 我擅长解决矛盾
Also Infant CPR.
和婴儿心肺复苏
Not bragging, just saying.
没有吹牛 说真的
Fine, look, I-I love Nomi...
好吧 你看 我爱Nomi
Mmhmm. ...but she keeps doing something
嗯嗯 但她一直做一些
that's making me really uncomfortable.
让我很不舒服的事情
Serious. Okay. Please go on. Please.
真的哦 好的 你继续
Twice she's come into the bathroom
她两次进卫生间
when I'm in there, and she's...
我还在里面 她还
Got butt-naked. Yeah, she touched you.
脱裤子 碰了你
Ew! No, she just peed.
才不是 她只是尿尿
On you? Wow. You know what? Forget it.
在你身上吗 哇哦 你知道吗 算了 当我没说
I don't know why I talk to you. I'm sorry. That was too much.
真后悔和你讲话 抱歉 我是有点过了
I went somewhere else. I'm back. I just...
我不假正经了 我只是
Look, I'm not trying to minimize your discomfort, right?
我只是想尽量减少你的痛苦 好吗
I just think that...
我只是想
I mean, don't you people usually g...
我想说 你们不是经常
Grrt! Sorry.
停 不好意思
Did you just say "You people"?
你刚刚说"你们"这种人
Well, no... "You people" As in...
呃 不 "你们"
not Mexicans, but, like, women.
不是指墨西哥这类人 而是女人
Good, 'cause I'm Cuban.
不错 我是古巴人
I knew that. Hm.
我知道 嗯
But don't females usually go to the bathroom together?
女生不是经常一起去洗手间吗
Right? Maybe she just really had to go.
对吧 也许她很急着尿尿
Yeah.
也许是吧
Yeah, we do that.
是 我们经常一起去厕所
Probably just overreacting. Maybe.
也许是我小题大做了 也许吧
See? Conflict resolution.
看到了吗 矛盾解决了
It's what I do.
我就是干这个的
Also, you ever find yourself in a sitch...
还有 在你无所适从的时候
These two bad boys to the baby's sternum.
用这两根指头按压婴儿的胸部
Gentle pumps. Not too hard. No.
就轻轻按 别太用力 不
Since it's an infant. No.
毕竟是个婴儿 不
Cheers. I'm not chee... Okay.
干杯 我才不干 好吧
That was a fun party, huh?
派对挺好玩的 是吧
But can you believe how late some people stayed?
你敢相信有些人待到多晚吗
It was... Seriously, it was like,
简直是 说真的 简直了
take a hint when you're not wanted.
长点心眼吧 都遭人嫌了
Am I right?
你说是吧
Hi!
嗨
So...
所以
how'd it go with Luca?
Luca那怎么样
Was it as hot as you thought it was gonna be?
跟你之前想的一样火♥辣♥吗
Spare no detail.
一个细节都别漏
I've had a really dry summer.
我这个暑假可太空虚了
Oh, yeah, no, it was good.
对 不 还挺好的
It was nice. It was...
挺不错的 挺
It was very nice and... and good. Uhhuh.
挺好 挺不错的 是吗
Nice and really good.
挺好 不错
Wait. Why are...
等等 怎么
Why are there no chips? How can there be no chips?
薯片都哪去了 怎么会一片都没了
Like, the twins must've eaten them all?
可能 双胞胎全吃光了
I mean, they pretty much ate everything.
我是说 他们基本上吃了个遍
Yeah. But...
对 但
But I thought of nothing else but chips
但回来的路上我其他什么也没想
on my walk back.
满脑子就只有薯片
I thought of them so much
我想它想到
I could practically taste them,
好像都能尝到味道了
and for three months... for three months,
三个月 整整三个月
I've dreamt of chips.
我梦里都是薯片
I-I-I've Snapchatted chips.
我 我跟薯片发Snapchat
I've FaceTimed chips.
我跟薯片用Face Time聊天
Is it too much to ask
难道我的要求过分吗
that chips stay awake long enough
我只是想薯片能够醒着
to embrace me with... with love
充满爱意地
and... and excitement?
兴奋地迎接我
Is it? God, is it?!
过分吗 天哪 过分吗
I think you're asking a lot
我觉得你是不是
from the chips there, Zoey.
对一包薯片太苛刻了 Zoey
I don't think it's about the chips.
我觉得不是薯片的事
What happened, Zo? What did chips do?
怎么了Zo 薯片做了什么
I went over to Luca's
我去到Luca的房♥间
after our underwhelming reunion,
在我们平平无奇的重逢之后
and he took a shower.
他去冲了个澡
So, I waited
所以 我等着
with no candles, no dill Havarti, no berets,
没有蜡烛 没有哈瓦蒂芝士 没有贝雷帽
no cute "Bienvenue home" Sign.
没有可爱的"欢迎回家"的标语
Just some dirty laundry and an overpriced bong
只有脏衣服 和一支金贵的烟筒
that had been there all summer.
它在那已经放了一个暑假了
Found you in the bedroom,
看见你在卧室里
vacant, set in gloom.
若有所失 沉湎于忧郁
jamming all your fingertips
指尖深深地
into all your wounds
陷进你的伤口
Baby it's a dog day,
宝贝 这是个大热天
don't you let it rule.
别昏了头脑
'Cause I could hold your whole weight,
因为我可以为你撑起全部
if you ask me to.
只要你开口
I am starting to see stars and moons,
我开始看见星月交辉
This is how it ends,
将这样结束
a courageous boom.
一场无畏的盛宴
So, there we were.
所以 我们面对着面
Finally, I could see him,
终于 我能看到他
touch him, smell him.
触摸他 闻见他
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表