剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿
We're just gonna get some fresh air.
我们就是出去呼吸下新鲜空气
No! I don't need fresh air.
不要 我不需要新鲜空气
Zoey?
Zoey
Ms. Torres, I'd really just like to get my chicken strips, please.
Torres小姐 我真的只是想过去取鸡肉条 谢谢
Whatever. I feel safer with this policy in place.
反正这项政策让我感觉更安全
Yeah, me too. I feel like it's gonna be a really good thing.
没错 我也是 真心觉得这会是一项好政策
Well, I mean, yeah, of course you do,
好吧 你们当然会这么想了
because it's designed to protect you, not me.
因为它是设计出来保护你们的 不是我
Okay, Aaron.
好吧 Aaron
You know that this policy is not meant to keep the man down.
你要知道这项政策不是用来压制男生的
It's meant to protect all students.
它旨在保护所有学生
How? I don't see dudes out here getting assaulted.
怎么保护 我没看到有哪位老兄被侵犯
False.
错
I know some dudes that have been assaulted.
我就认识几位被侵犯过的兄弟
By women?
被女人吗
Hmm?
什么
Nah, that's ridiculous.
不是 那样可太荒谬了
Uh, not really.
呃 并不
It's actually a lot more common than you think.
这比你想象中的要常见许多
Yeah, like poor Wade.
没错 比如可怜的Wade
Who is Wade?
谁是Wade
Just one of my boys who happened to be at a party one night
我的一个朋友 恰好有一天晚上参加派对
and found himself in a compromising sexual situation with two women.
他就被两个女孩霸王硬上弓了
What?
什么
Dude, that's not an assault.
兄弟 那不是受到侵害
That's called the dream I had last night.
那是我做梦都想发生的事情
It's wonderful.
那太棒了
No, man. I'm serious.
不 伙计 我认真的
It was at the end of the night.
那天很晚了
He was at a party,
他在一个派对上
these two chicks are pressuring him to get down,
那两个妞把他按倒了
and he wasn't into it.
他并不喜欢
But he didn't want to say no and get called a punk,
但他并不想拒绝 怕之后被人叫成"怂货"
so he let them do mouth stuff to him.
所以他任由她们两个给他口♥交♥
So I'm supposed to run a charity 5k for your boy
所以我是不是应该为了你朋友参加个5公里慈善跑
that got domed up by two chicks?
只因为他被两个妞给口了
Okay, let's be clear.
好 我们说清楚了
Vivek is out of his mind. We know that.
Vivek疯了 这我们知道
But, devil's advocate,
但是 我要杠一句
how is his homie's scenario any different
假如他的朋友性别转换一下
if the gender roles were reversed?
情况会有什么区别
Because women have a huge physical disadvantage compared to guys.
因为与男人相比 女人在体力方面有很大的劣势
Yeah, and I highly doubt that punk-ass Wade
没错 而且我严重怀疑这个叫Wade的怂货
felt physically threatened by two girls.
是否真的会受到两个女孩的威胁
And this kind of talk is exactly why Wade felt he had to get domed up.
而正是这种言论导致了Wade认为自己应该被口
No, this kind of talk is why dude felt like
不 这种言论会让男性觉得
he couldn't say anything in the first place,
自己一开始就没有话语权
and the fact that we're legit
而我们现在竟然
sitting here joking about it is super problematic.
坐在这里拿这件事情开玩笑 这是非常不对的
Okay, fair, but how is this policy even enforceable?
好吧 你说得对 但是这条政策怎么实施呢
I mean, who here's actually gonna
我是说 我们在座的人有谁会真的
stop drinking and hooking up?
戒酒戒色吗
Well, I could see...
嗯 我觉得
Oh, wow, okay, so the two biggest supporters of this thing
哦 看吧 两个最大的支持者
aren't even gonna follow it.
甚至也不能遵守规定
You see, this is what I'm saying.
懂了吗 这就是我想表达的
Who is this even for?
这政策到底是为谁制定的
I'll tell you who...
我告诉你
the university.
是为了学校
If something goes down,
要是出了什么岔子
they want to be able to wash their hands of it and say,
他们就可以洗得清清白白地说
"We had a rule."
"我们有规定的"
Absolutely, as usual,
太对了 他们一贯如此
the administration is just covering its own ass.
管理部门只是为了给自己擦屁♥股♥
But honestly, who cares,
但是说实在的 谁在乎这个
because if this policy stops one incident from happening,
只要这个政策能阻止一场类似事故的发生
I'd say it's worth it.
我觉得它就是有价值的
Well, dude doesn't have to worry about that anymore.
然而 某位兄弟不需要再为这个事情担忧了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Check the Shade Room.
看八卦网站
Cash is leaving school.
Cash要离校了
What?
什么
Boom. How do you like your policy now, Freshman?
爆♥炸♥ 天真的新生 你现在觉得你的政策如何
Huh?
哈
Poor little Cash.
可怜的Cash
While my crew and I were trying to get our heads around
当我和朋友们试图理解
Cal U's new Enthusiastic Sober Consent policy,
宾州加大新出♥台♥的"激♥情♥清醒许可"政策时
a new problematic twist in my ex-boyfriend Cash's story
我前男友Cash的故事又出现了新的问题
added to the confusion.
这使我们更加困惑了
Okay, so, it says that
好吧 这上面说
Cash is leaving Cal U to play ball in Europe.
Cash要离开宾州加大去欧洲打球
He probably left because he wanted to.
他可能是因为想走所以离校的
Or 'cause he looks mad Sus.
或者因为他看起来很可疑
Like, I don't know, he can only get girls when they're, uh...
我不知道怎么说 他只能在女孩
when they're super faded.
不清醒的时候得手
Hold on, now, okay.
等一下 好吧
Some of us need a little alcohol to help with our game.
至少我们中的一些人需要借助酒精才能泡妞
All right? If Cal U won't let me drink while I hit on a girl,
对吧 如果宾州加大在我撩妹的时候不让我喝酒
I might as well transfer.
我还不如转学
I mean, you saw me at the party that night.
我的意思是 看见昨晚派对时的我了吗
Hey, it's flu season.
嘿 现在是流感季
Have you ladies gotten your shots?
女士们 你们拿到酒了吗
Somebody call wine-one-one?
有人叫了酒一一吗
I could very clearly argue
我可以明确的说
that alcohol hurts your game tremendously.
酒精极大地影响了你的泡妞进程
Like you never use booze to help with the ladies.
说得好像你撩妹从来不用酒精一样
Unlike you, Vivek, I don't need help, right?
我不像你 Vivek 我不需要酒精帮助 好吗
My game has just naturally evolved.
我一向让她们自然地参与进来
I'm sorry I'm not evolved enough to use the "ThotFax."
我很抱歉我还没发展到能使用"婊♥子♥图鉴"
I'm sorry. A "ThotFax"?
抱歉 什么是"婊♥子♥图鉴"
You know, um, well...
你知道的 呃
...it's just like,
就像
you know, you don't bring a car home unless you check the CarFax.
在带一辆车回家之前你肯定会查汽车图鉴
You don't bring a girl home unless you check the ThotFax.
带妹子回家之前也必须查婊♥子♥图鉴
Odd that you didn't just call it the "GirlFax." Yeah.
很奇怪你为什么不直接叫"女生图鉴" 没错
Look, before I even go to a party,
听着 在我去派对之前
I've already got my homies giving me Intel
我就已经在网络上拿到了兄弟们给我的
about which girls are at the party,
哪些女孩会去派对的情报
so that way, by the time I'm at said party,
所以 我到派对之后
I'm just Robocopping the room.
只需要像机械战警一样搜寻房♥间
Hmm, interesting.
嗯 有趣
So Michelle Obama types are your thing.
所以你喜欢米歇尔奥巴马那个类型的
Not always.
不总是
Now that is some sexist bullshit right there.
现在我们身边就坐了一个性别歧视的垃圾
Girl, you know we do it, too.
女孩 我们也这么做
It's how you figure out who the Dirty D. Derek of the world are.
你就是这么发现哪个男生是渣男的
Look, the point is, I don't need alcohol, okay?
重点在于 我不需要酒精 好吗
I rely on my ThotFax, my charisma, and, you know,
我依靠的是我的婊♥子♥图鉴 我的魅力 还有
my turn-up moves on the dance floor.
我在舞池里动感的舞姿
Mm! No, mnh-mnh-mnh.
嗯 不不不
Pause, I have seen you on the dance floor,
打住 我见过你在舞池里跳舞
and that turn up needs to be turned, like,
你的舞姿最好被
all the way down. All the way.
彻底禁掉 彻底
What?
什么
Like, legit, your moves blocked the hall to the bathroom.
你的舞蹈堵住了去洗手间的路
Yeah, you know girls got UTIs
是的 有些女孩得了尿路感染
'cause they didn't want to get, like, kicked in the face.
完全是因为她们怕被你踢到脸
Those girls got UTIs.
那些女孩得了尿路感染
I got Y-E-S's.
我得到的是"好"
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表