剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Do you know where the library is?
打扰一下 你知道图书馆在哪吗
Hey, you guys go on ahead, okay?
你们几个先走吧
For those of you who don't know,
给不知道的人普及一下
this is Cash Mooney.
他叫Cash Mooney
Cal U student, my ex-boyfriend...
加州宾大学生 我前男友
...superstar basketball player...
超级明星篮球员
and the dude who was responsible for creating
这位老兄还引发了一次
one of the biggest uproars in Cal U history.
加州宾大校史里最大的舆♥论♥纷争之一
And I'm not talking about
我说的可不是
the time he posted about my virginity.
他发文说我是处♥女♥这件事
Cash, what the hell?!
Cash 这什么情况
How could you put my business out there like that?
你怎么能就这样把我的事说出来
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起 我不是有意的
Wait, I should probably break this down.
等等 我可能应该从头说起
Like most college stories,
跟大多数大学轶事一样
it started with a party.
一切都源于一场派对
But the night really became interesting
但那个夜晚真正变得有趣起来
when Cash came through,
是在Cash入场之后
and, of course, he was celebrated
当然 他受到了全场欢迎
like only a future first-round NBA draft pick could be.
只有未来NBA首轮选秀球员才能受此殊荣
So, he met a girl...
然后 他遇见了一个女孩
...they shared some drinks..
他们一起喝了几杯
...and they shared a lot more drinks.
他们又一起喝了很多杯
And then they shared a night.
然后他们一起过了夜
The next morning, she shared the story with her friend.
第二天早上 她把这场韵事分享给了朋友
Oh, my God. Hi.
天呐 嗨
It happened. Cash and I hooked up.
真事儿 Cash跟我睡了
Oh, no!
不是吧
Uh, uh, give me the deets.
呃 来点细节
Was it legendary, epic?
是不是器大活好
Uh, yeah.
呃 大概吧
I... I think. Who cares?
应 应该是 谁在乎啊
It was Cash Mooney.
他可是Cash Mooney
Cash Mooney.
Cash Mooney
Yeah, I swear to God.
没错 我对天发誓
She said they were faded.
她说他们俩喝大了
Bad luck for dude, though, and the team.
不过这家伙要倒霉了 球队也是
Totally blacked out, like, completely unconscious.
整个都断片了 完全不省人事
Dude's a monster. He's disgusting.
太禽兽了 恶心死了
Oh, my God. Did you guys hear about Cash Mooney?
天呐 你们听说Cash Mooney的事了吗
Yeah, that's crazy. Man, that's whack.
丧心病狂啊 差劲透了
So, a bad game of telephone
于是 一场传声筒游戏
mixed with our current sociopolitical climate
混杂着时下恶劣的政♥治♥社会氛围
threw our university into an uproar.
让我们校内舆♥论♥一片哗然
When, as a result, a new policy was implemented campus-wide.
之后 结果来了 一项新政策全校推行
What the hell's Enthusiastic Sober Consent?
到底什么是"激♥情♥清醒许可"
Looks like your boy really messed up on this one.
看来你男朋友这次真的搞砸了
He didn't mess up.
他没有搞砸
And he's not her boy.
他也不是她男朋友
Look, did you even read the article?
你们真的有看那篇文章吗
I mean, the girl who hooked up with Cash
我是说 跟Cash胡搞的那个女孩
said it was a huge misunderstanding
说这是个天大的误会
and that they're cool.
而且他俩之间没什么问题
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
I just wanted to check in.
我来看看你还好吗
This is all so crazy.
整个事太疯狂了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 没错
Look, I'm so sorry if I misread the situation.
如果我当时会错了意 真的对不起
You didn't.
你没有
To be clear, I mean, we had some drinks,
先说清楚 我们确实喝了点酒
but that night was completely consensual.
但那晚完全是你情我愿
So, how did this all blow up?
那 这件事是怎么爆发到这一步的
I mean, I had a conversation with my friend.
我跟我的朋友聊了一下
He got things twisted,
他曲解了我的话
and then it all got out of control.
然后一切就失控了
This is such a nightmare.
简直是一场噩梦
Yeah, it... it is.
是啊 一场噩梦
Again, I'm really sorry.
还是得说 我很抱歉
Well, I'm glad they're cool,
好吧 很高兴他俩之间没啥问题
because the rest of the school is screwed.
因为全校其他学生都完蛋了
I mean, this whole Enthusiastic Sober Consent thing is some bull.
"激♥情♥清醒许可"这个政策就是一坨屎
What does Enthusiastic Sober Consent even mean?
"激♥情♥清醒许可"到底什么意思
Mutual, voluntary consent,
双方出于自我意愿
communicated clearly before and during any sexual activity.
在发生任何性行为之前或期间 都要清楚沟通并征得对方同意
It basically means that when you're hooking up,
基本等于当你睡别人的时候
you have to ask for permission every stage of the game.
每上一垒都得获得对方允许
Like, "Oh, can I kiss you?"
比如 "哦 我能吻你吗"
"Can I rub you? Can I touch your boobs?"
"我能蹭你吗 我能摸你的奶♥子♥吗"
It's too much.
管得太宽了吧
Okay, first off, it's "May I?"
好吧 首先 应该说"请问我可以吗"
Nothing's a bigger bonerkiller than bad grammar.
用词不当什么的最"扫性"了
Except maybe correcting bad grammar.
也许纠正用词不当更"扫性"
Can I finish?
能让我说完吗
I don't know.
可能吧
May you finish?
请问能让你说完吗
Okay, look, nobody's gonna be finishing
好了 听我说 没人能躲得过
with this massively unsexy policy.
这个超级败兴的烂政策
Isn't it just about safety, though?
这个政策应该只是出于安全考虑吧
I mean, first day of freshman year,
我是说 大一入学第一天
we had the seminar about protecting ourselves against sexual assault,
咱们就上了防性骚扰的培训课
and even, like, think about our group dynamics.
还有 想想咱们的群体行为模式
We have the buddy system.
我们有结伴制度
We never leave our drinks unattended.
我们也从不让饮品游离视线之外
Why is that?
原因何在
I think this policy's just an extension of that,
我觉得这些政策是一脉相承的
and I don't see what the problem is.
我也不觉得有什么问题
Really?
真的吗
You don't get how unsexy it is to stop and double check
在手活跟口♥活♥中间停下来 再确认对方同意
between hand and mouth stuff?
你知道这有多败兴吗
I get how unsexy it is hearing you talk about hand and mouth stuff.
听到你说手活跟口♥活♥就够败兴了
Can we forget about how not-sexy something is for a second?
大家能不能暂时别考虑扫兴不扫兴吗
I mean, women are and continue to be
大学校园里 女性正在遭受 且仍将遭受
assaulted on campuses everywhere,
无处不在的侵犯
and just because it wasn't the case
这次Cash跟这个女生
this one time between Cash and the girl
没有侵犯行为
doesn't mean it's not happening constantly.
不代表侵犯行为没有发生过
Absolutely.
完全同意
And I for one think consent can be pretty sexy.
而且我个人觉得许可也能很性感
I don't know what you just said, but whatever it was,
虽然不知道你刚在说什么 但不管是什么
it's an enthusiastic "Hell yes."
激♥情♥回应你"爷从了"
So, then that means you're in on the policy.
那意味着你也赞成这个政策啦
Hell no.
才不是呢
I, uh, I think I'm with Vivek on this one.
呃 我觉得这次我站Vivek这边
I mean, it's gonna decimate our entire college experience.
我觉得这政策会毁了我们的大学生活
We came here to meet new people,
我们来上学是为了遇见新鲜人
get trashed with them, and then have sex with them.
跟他们鬼混 然后跟他们上♥床♥
Yes. Bingo.
对啊 没错
Well, the university would just prefer
学校更希望你
if you do those things one at a time.
一步一步来
It's supposed to help us have positive sexual experiences.
这项政策是为了帮我们获得很棒的性体验
What is more positive than drunk and sloppy sex?
有什么比酒后乱性来一发更棒呢
Church? Get on board.
去教堂做 跟上点潮流好不好
Amen. Whatever. I don't need...
同意 随你们怎么说 我不需要
I don't need the school telling me how to behave when I drink.
我不需要学校教我酒后礼仪
Well, some people do. Yeah, like creepyass Cash.
有些人需要哦 是的 比如变♥态♥佬Cash
No, I'm talking about Ana.
不 我说的是Ana
You just gonna let her call you out like that?
你就任由她这样挑衅你吗
I do get sloppy.
我确实会酒后失态
Why you keep playing games with me, Burt?
你为什么要一直玩弄我的感情 Burt
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表