剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
When you hear about college,
当你听到"大学"这个词的时候
it's often described as the time of your life.
它往往被描述成人生中最重要的时光
Bliss, paradise, utopia.
福佑 天堂 乌托邦
But when you're in it,
但真正进入大学后
sometimes all you feel is the stress,
有时你只能感觉到紧张
...the pressure...
压力
...and the loneliness.
还有孤独
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Hey.
嘿
Everything all right?
没出什么事儿吧
Yo, I'm about to Postmates this Jimmy John's.
哟 我准备点个Jimmy John家的外卖♥♥
You want in?
你点吗
The halls were just flooded with EMTs
刚刚急救人员才来过咱们厅
because they thought a student killed themselves.
因为他们认为有个学生自杀了
H-How are you even thinking about food right now?
你 你现在怎么还能想着吃什么呢
I'm sorry, okay?
我错了 行了吧
Everybody copes with stressful situations differently,
每个人对应激♥情♥况的处理方式都不一样
and I'm just trying to process what happened to P.J.
我只是在慢慢接受P.J.身上发生的事
So I ask you again... do you want a tasty sandwich or not?
所以我再问你一遍 你到底要不要来一个美味的三明治
Are you for real?
你认真的吗
Get me a six-inch Perfect Italian.
我要一个六英寸的"完美意大利风味"三明治
Son, this P.J. Shit is nuts.
天 P.J.这个事真是太疯狂了
Yo, thank God that his roommate saw this morbid-ass tweet
还好他室友看到了他发的那条病态的推特
and called 911.
打了911报♥警♥
Can you imagine what would've happened to him?
不然的话你能想象他会出什么事吗
They did a sweep of his room and said they found some pills.
他们彻底搜查了他的房♥间 说是找到了些药片
He didn't take any.
但他一片也没吃
But they did find some.
但他们确实找到了些药片
This whole situation is on me.
这件事都怪我
What?
什么
Yeah, I have a confession to make, okay?
是的 我有件事要坦白
I saw P.J.'s tweet, but I scrolled past it
我看到P.J.的推特了 但我跳过它往下拉
to watch a video of a monkey from Thailand attack a man.
去看一个泰国猴子攻击人类的视频了
Bro, this... this is isn't on you.
兄弟 这不怪你
P.J.'s been tweeting about being depressed.
P.J.总是在推特上说自己抑郁
I feel like everybody is.
我感觉大家都在这么做
It's crazy to me. I don't get it.
这太疯狂了 我不能理解
So, like, since when has it ever been cool to be depressed?
从什么时候开始 抑郁竟然成了一件很酷的事呢
Since all these rappers started confessing about their struggles
从说唱歌♥手开始坦陈他们的内心挣扎
and everybody thought that shit was cool.
并且大家都觉得那玩意儿可酷了开始
I swear, every time I'm on IG,
我发誓 每次我上Instagram
I'm seeing people post about their feelings and what meds they're on.
就看到大家都在发自己的心情 还有在服用什么药
Yeah, but that's what I'm talking about...
是啊 这就是我说的
people doing it just for the flex.
大家这么做只是为了炫耀罢了
Like P.J.
就像P.J.那样
He was all about that whole sad-boy wave.
他一直都走那种忧郁男孩风
But that doesn't mean the guy wasn't really suffering.
但这并不意味着那家伙就不难受啊
You know what I mean? Yeah, but it's impossible to tell
你明白我意思吧 明白 但你不可能区分得出
who's really doing it for the flex or who's actually struggling.
谁在装难受 谁是真难受啊
Maybe, but this... this happened way too close to home.
也许吧 但这事儿就像在自家发生的事一样
So I'm going to make it my mission,
所以我要给自己安排一个任务
I'm gonna do whatever it takes
就是 我将不惜一切代价
to find out if anyone who's living here
找出住在这儿的
is really going through something
真正处于痛苦中的人
or they're just... you know, walking around being dramatic.
和仅仅只是戏多的人
Oh, I'm sooo depressed!
哦 我太抑郁了
My life is literally just over.
我的人生真的完了
This dude hasn't left the house for 2 1/2 years.
这兄弟两年半都没出过家门了
Uh, did y'all not hear what I just said?
呃 你们都没听到我刚刚说了什么吗
Uh, Zoey, we're watching a documentary
呃 Zoey 我们正在看纪录片呢
about an 800-pound man named Robert
讲的是一个叫Robert的363公斤的男的
who's fused to his couch.
一直在沙发上瘫着不下来
So, uh...
所以
Big Rob's life is over.
大罗的人生才是真的完了
You're being melodramatic.
你太夸张了
Yeah. I'm not.
对啊 我没有
My major got declined.
我申请的专业被拒了
Um... I didn't get into the School of Fashion, so...
我没法进时尚学院了
Again, Big Rob can't see his own penis.
再说一次 大罗都看不到他自己的丁丁了
Why would they reject you?
他们为什么拒绝你啊
I don't know.
不知道
Something about having a low GPA
可能是我的平均学分绩点太低了
and being on academic probation
还在留校观察期
and dropping some mandatory fashion class last semester.
上学期还退掉了必修的时尚课
It's literally insane.
真的太疯狂了
Come here.
过来
I know, this really sucks.
我知道 真是太糟了
But you're still gonna do the Fundie Run, right?
但你还是会参加"欢乐内衣跑"的 对吗
No!
不
God, I have no desire to run around half-naked
天哪 我完全不想半裸着
in a race that's supposed to celebrate declaring a major!
去参加一个庆祝自己选定专业的比赛
Which I don't have!
我根本没专业可庆祝
On the bright side, you don't need one to run.
往好处想 这比赛不需要选定什么专业就能跑
We did it when we were freshmen.
我们大一的时候就跑过了
Whupped everybody's ass, too.
而且大获全胜
And we're gonna do it again this year.
我们今年还要跑一次
You guys do realize, though, it's just chaos in underwear?
但你们明白这只是一场穿着内衣的闹剧吧
It's not, like, a real race.
它并不是一场真正的比赛
Oh, baby girl,
哦 小妹妹
when you've been training all year for the NCAA finals,
如果你为参加美国大学生体育协会决赛训练了一整年
everything in life is a race.
那生活中的一切都是比赛
If I wasn't wearing wedges, I would've had that ass.
那次如果不是因为坡跟鞋 我肯定能赢你
I don't think y'all get it.
我觉得你们都没明白
This isn't about some stupid race.
这跟那个什么蠢比赛没关系
I mean, sure, maybe I'm being a bit melodramatic
也许我说自己的人生都完了
by saying my life is over,
的确是有点夸张
but my dream of majoring in fashion is.
但我想要主修时尚专业的梦想的确是完了
I mean, Robert had dreams, too.
嘿 Robert也有梦想呢
All right. Excuse me. Hey, guys!
好了 借过一下 大家好
Thank you so much for taking the time to be here.
非常感谢大家抽出时间来这里
I really do appreciate it. Let's get to it.
真的非常感谢 我们开始进入正题吧
I wanted to...
我想
What time does the shrimp truck come?
虾车什么时候来啊
There's a slight delay on the shrimp truck.
虾车稍微有点耽误了
In the meantime, I thought we could, you know,
我就想 这个时候我们可以
roundtable a bit, chop it up. Wait. Wait, wait.
来点圆桌讨论 大家一起聊聊 等等 等等
Like, how long are you talkin' for the shrimp, though?
你要说多久 虾子才能来呢
Five minutes.
五分钟
Like... Like a regular five or Black five?
那 这是说正常的五分钟 还是黑人的五分钟呢
There's no shrimp. I don't have shrimp.
没有虾子 我没有什么虾子
I'm sorry. There never was a shrimp truck coming.
对不起 本来就没有什么虾车要来
I don't have the money for it. Sorry.
我没钱买♥♥虾 对不起
You got me all fucked up, Aaron, okay?!
你♥他♥妈♥把我的心情全毁了 Aaron
I understand your frustration, Rafael, I do,
Rafael 我理解你失望的心情 真的
but I gathered you guys here to discuss mental health.
但我把你们叫到这儿来是为了讨论心理健康的问题
That's what we need...
我们可真是需要这个呢
No, we need... Guys, come on.
大家别这样 我们需要这个
We need this.
我们确实是需要的
I told you,
我早告诉过你
you can't promise Black people shrimp, bro.
不能跟黑人承诺说要给他们虾的
Whatever. I decided that it was best to check in
随便了 我认为在我们的朋友P.J.出事后
after what happened to P.J. That's our friend.
最好是能确定一下大家的情况如何
I just want to see how everybody's feeling.
我只是想知道大家的感觉
Hungry, motherfucker! Hungry!
饿啊 混♥蛋♥ 饿啊
Funny. Anyway...
好好笑 好了
The school gave me this cool, little crisis prevention handbook,
学校发了这本很棒的危机预防小册子
and I just want to float a few questions by you.
所以我想问大家几个问题
Here we go. First question...
现在开始 第一个问题
does anyone have a history of mental illness in their family?
有没有人家里有人得过精神疾病的
No?
没有吗
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表