剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
To my women with the utmost respect, intellect
给我最尊敬最智慧的女孩们
We often forget and neglect
我们常常忘记并忽视
intuition can see through illusive intent, listen to it
直觉可以看穿迷雾 只要聆听它
Lance Armstrong,
Lance Armstrong
Martha Stewart,
跟Martha Stewart
Tiger Woods,
还有Tiger Woods
and yours truly, Zoey Johnson.
以及在下 Zoey Johnson
What did all of us perfectly coiffed human beings have in common
我们这些衣冠楚楚的人
besides our unprecedented good looks and killer smiles?
除了盛世美颜和迷死人的微笑以外 还有什么共同点呢
We were all cheaters.
我们都是骗子
And as with most cheaters,
和大多数骗子一样
there comes a time when we all must face
总有一天我们都要面对
the consequences of our actions...
行骗的后果
And me?
至于我
Well, my consequences had yet to be revealed,
我要面对的后果还有待揭示
but in less than 24 hours,
但在24小时之内
I would learn what big red stamp
我就会知道在化学期末考试上作弊
would be slapped across my image
会给我的个人形象声誉
after cheating on my Chemistry final.
盖上一个什么样的大红印♥章♥了
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Would you mind grabbing it for me?
你能帮我捡起来吗
But you know what? It was gonna be okay.
但你知道吗 我会没事的
I mean, it's not like I'm facing...
我要面对的可不是
Expulsion? Holy sh...
开除 我嘞个
No.
不接
And to make matters worse,
更糟糕的是
it was Parents' Weekend.
正赶上探亲周末
And my dad, who was totally clueless,
而且我那个被蒙在鼓里的老爸
wouldn't stop calling to plan our itinerary.
会一直打我电♥话♥规划行程的
No.
不接
I said no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!
我说了 不接啊
I mean, I don't know what to say. I'm screwed.
我不知道该说什么 我完了
Like, I may as well pack my bags,
也许我要打包好行李
look for a single in Pacoima,
在派柯玛找个单间
and a full-time job at, like, Pinkberry-type screwed.
再找个全职工作 比如"粉色浆果甜品店"那种烂工作
Honey, you're not that screwed.
亲爱的 情况没那么糟啦
She's also not getting hired at Pinkberry.
她也不会被"粉色浆果甜品店"录用
Do you know how hard it is to get a job there?
你知道去他们家工作有多难吗
Our whole family tried to work there for three straight years.
我们全家花了整整三年想去那里工作
Bitch thinks she can just walk in
这小妞以为她能就这么走进去
and be a fro-yo ambassador.
然后当冻酸奶大使
No. What?
不可能 想啥呢
Anyways, I meet with the board in less than 24 hours.
不管怎样 还有不到24小时 我就要跟委员会会面了
I mean, I could be gone.
我可能会被开掉
Great. Oh.
又来了 哦
It's your dad... Throwing up the "W."
是你老爸 分分钟要比出"W"手势
No.
不接
If there's anyone who deserves to be shushed,
如果有人活该被静音的话
it's that man.
就是这个男人了
Cold. She just shushed her own father.
无情 她刚刚把亲爹静音了
He won't stop harassing me about Parents' Weekend.
他会不停骚扰我 问探亲周末的事
So shouldn't you just answer and tell him not to come?
那你应该接电♥话♥ 告诉他不用来了啊
Yes, Sky, I should.
没错 Sky 应该这么做
Tone.
注意语气
Sorry.
对不起
Um, that's a good idea.
呃 好主意
I should, but I can't,
我应该这么做 但是我不能
because he's gonna hear my voice
因为他会听到我的声音
and immediately know that something's wrong,
然后立刻知道事情不对
and then I will be extra screwed.
然后我就更完蛋了
I just have to pull myself together first.
我得先打起精神来
So, on that, I need a drink.
所以 我需要喝一杯
We all need drinks.
我们都需要喝一杯
Yeah.
没错
You know, Zo,
知道么 Zo
you actually might want to tell him not to come this weekend
为了他的个人安全
just for his own personal safety
你可能真的得告诉他别来了
because it's about to go down.
因为这周末会出大事
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
All right, you guys know how I've been going
好吧 你们几个都知道我一直
to Professor Hewson for some guidance and mentoring?
在Hewson教授那里寻求指引和辅♥导♥吧
Yeah. Mmhmm.
知道 嗯哼
Okay, so, thanks to her,
好吧 多亏了她
I think I'm finally ready to tell my parents
我觉得我终于准备好在这周末
that I'm bi this weekend.
告诉父母我是双性恋
Oh, my goodness.
天呐
That... That's huge.
大 大新闻啊
And they probably won't take it that hard
可能他们也不会有太大反应
'cause you're only kinda gay.
因为你就只有一点点同性恋而已
Okay, not how that works.
好吧 这事可不是这么算的
We're drinking?
一起喝点不
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
好的
Thank you.
谢啦
To Nomi's big moment...
敬Nomi的重大时刻
and to my last day at Cal U.
也敬我在宾州加大的最后一天
What? Oh, don't say that.
什么 哦 别这么说
Honestly, you are all the best friends
说实话 你们都是我梦寐以求的
I could've ever asked for.
最好的朋友
Like you.
比如你
I never thought that a woman with such a cynical attitude
我从没想过你这样离经叛道的女人
would be the Clyde to my Bonnie.
会跟我组成"雌雄双煞"
Jazz and Sky,
Jazz跟Sky
y'all are my sisters,
你俩是我的好姐妹
and just like my real sister,
就像我的亲姐妹一样
you are cute and independent and, um...
你们可爱又独♥立♥ 还有点 呃
really scary.
渗人
Aww. Aww.
嘤嘤 嘤嘤
And you.
还有你
We have come so far.
我们一起这么久
You know, you're my literal "Ride or die."
你懂的 你是我的生死至交
I'd trust you with my life.
我愿把生命都托付给你
Bring it in. Come on.
来抱抱 快来
Bring it in.
抱抱
That's so sweet.
太感人了
All right, enough with, like, the "Army Wives" monologue.
好了 该结束这段"军嫂"独白了
Let's...
咱们还是
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 没错
And, look, you're not getting kicked out anyway.
还有 你不会被开除的啦
All you have to do is go in there
你要做的就是走进去
and answer every single question the same...
对每个问题都做同样的回答
"I do not recall."
"我不记得了"
It worked for, um, Bill Clinton, Jeff Sessions...
Bill Clinton跟Jeff Sessions都是这么干的
Justin Bieber. Lil Wayne.
Justin Bieber Lil Wayne
Those hot-ass Menendez brothers.
还有性感到爆的Menendez家两兄弟
Hmm? Hmm?
什么 什么
What? Oh.
咋了 哦
You know what? All right.
你们知道吗 是这样
I think I am ready to call my dad.
我觉得我准备好给老爸打电♥话♥了
You got it. Yeah, it'll be fine.
你可以的 是的 没事的
Yeah, just breathe. Hey, Dad.
没错 深呼吸一下 嘿 老爸
She's screwed. Mmhmm.
她完了 没错
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不 没有
Nothing is wrong, Dad. I promise.
没有出问题 老爸 我保证
It's just that,
就是那个
I mean, Parents' Weekend feels a bit triggering.
探亲周末让我有点烦
See? The way that you're crying right now,
明白了吧 你现在哭的这个样子
that's the way I'm crying...
就是我内心哭泣的
on the inside.
样子
So how about we just skip the weekend of heartache
所以不如我们跳过这个伤心周末
and remember each other how we are?
然后回想记忆中彼此的模样
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表