剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Um...
这个
Uh, bathroom?
呃 在厕所
Yeah.
没错
He had the bubble guts, um,
他刚刚闹肚子了
and then he went home,
然后他回家了
uh, to go to sleep,
呃 回家睡觉去了
probably for the rest of the night.
大概今晚都会待在家里吧
Right.
是啊
Mm-hmm. Alone.
对 一个人
Right. Mm.
没错 嗯
Right.
没错
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢啦
This dude got us lying for him, man.
这货都得靠我们给他打掩护了
He's 100% in a relationship.
这不是谈恋爱是什么
No? Okay.
不要吗 好吧
Well, you were right because that wine
你说的没错 这酒确实
that's fantastic.
美味极了
Did you not get my voicemail?
你没收到我的留言吗
These people won't leave.
他们没这么快走
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Did you want me to, like, swing back in an hour?
你想让我一小时后再回来吗
No, no, no. It's too late. Um...
不 不 不 太晚了
Nomi, hey.
Nomi 你好
No, he... Uh, come in.
不 呃 进来吧
I completely forgot. Come on.
我完全忘记了 进来吧
Hey.
大家好
Everyone, this is my student, Nomi.
各位 这位是我的学生 Nomi
Nomi, this is, uh, everybody else,
Nomi 这是 呃 大家
including Professor Chavez
这位是Chavez教授
from the Music Department.
她是音乐系的
Hi. It's really nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Nomi has this voracious appetite...
Nomi对于第二波女权主义运动
I do. ...for second wave feminism.
没错 有着非常强烈的兴趣
I love it.
我超级感兴趣
It's... It's... It's incredible,
这 这很了不起
and I promised her
我答应要给她
a copy of the documentary "Bloody Town Hall."
一份纪录片<血腥市政厅>的碟片
Have you ever seen it?
你们看过这部电影吗
I can't wait.
我非常期待
Well, then I don't want to keep you waiting.
那我可不能让你再等下去了
Okay. Just go have a seat. I'm gonna go find it.
好的 找个位置坐下 我去给你拿来
Okay.
好的
Be here.
我坐啦
Hey. Hello.
你好 你好
So, Luca made oolong tea
Luca泡了一壶乌龙茶
infused with Blueberry Hornet and...
还加了点蓝莓旋蜂 还有
I'm not sure what else.
还有什么别的玩意
After one cup, I felt nothing...
我喝了一杯 没有什么感觉
so I snuck another cup.
于是我又偷喝了一杯
And then...
然后
I am officially Luca Jae Hall high.
我正式达到Luca Jae Hall那么嗨了
The shaman does not approve that second cup.
萨满并没有允许你喝第二杯
Oh.
哦
Watching this
眼前的这幅画面
makes me realize that we are tiny, tiny specs,
让我感到自己是多么的渺小
just like these swans.
和这些天鹅一模一样
One dies, and the other one just keeps on living.
当其中一方死去 另一方只能继续生活下去
I mean,
我是说
what else is a swan supposed to do but live, you know?
一只天鹅 除了好好活着 它还能做什么呢
We're in a relationship.
我们已经确定在一起了
Mm. Yeah, we are.
嗯 是啊 我们在一起了
But who knows, right? Hm?
可是谁说的准呢 不是吗 什么
Nothing is for sure.
凡事没有定数
Do you think that we're gonna be together forever
你觉得我们能一直像这样在一起吗
or just another college statistic, destined to perish?
或者是一场大学生活后注定消散的过眼云烟
Maybe you need...
你可能需要
Don't leave me.
不要离开我
Okay. I'm not going anywhere.
好 我哪儿也不去
But how do you know that?
你怎么能确定呢
What if another swan comes along?
如果有另一只天鹅出现呢
What if you lose interest?
如果你失去兴趣了怎么办
What if I lose interest?
如果我失去兴趣了怎么办
Is my...
是我的
Do you feel that? Is my tongue swelling up?
你有没有感觉我舌头肿了
Babe, your tongue is fine.
宝贝 你舌头没事
Take some breaths and ride the tea.
喘口气 去驾驭这个茶
Don't let the tea ride you.
别让茶驾驭了你
Just... breathe.
你只要 喘口气
Yeah, you're right.
嗯 你是对的
I feel a lot better.
我感觉好了很多
Oh, I am riding the tea.
我在驾驭这个茶
Riding the tea, riding the tea, riding the tea.
驾驭它 驾驭它 驾驭它
No, tea is riding me. I have to go.
不行 茶在驾驭我 我要走了
Don't look at me!
不许看我
Posted up at the crib and I text you to come through
我在家无所事事 发信息叫你过来
I know you're wonderin' what it is I want from you
我知道你在疑惑 我想从你这要什么
Goin' up in L.A., girl I know what you're used to
这是洛杉矶 女孩 我知道你的习惯
Don't worry 'bout a thing, we can just keep it simple
别担心 我们不必把事情搞复杂
I'm just tryna vibe with you, vibe with you
我只是想和你好好放松
All that other shit can take time
其他的破事都可以慢慢来
Just ignore it.
别管它
I'm just tryna vibe with you, vibe with you
我只和你好好放纵
You know it's better that you ain't mine
你不属于我 这样更好
I'm just tryna vibe with you, vibe with you
我只想和你好好放松
All that other shit can take time
其他的破事都可以慢慢来
I'm just tryna vibe with you, vibe with you
我只和你好好放纵
I'm just tryna vibe with you, vibe with you
我只和你好好放纵
Rochelle, you want in on this pizza?
Rochelle 你要一起吃披萨吗
Nah, I'm good.
不了 我不用
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry. I can't...
对不起 我不能
What?
什么
I can't do this.
我不能这么做
Why?
为什么呀
I just...
我就是
I don't know. I just... I-I can't.
我不知道 我就是 不能这么做
Bye, you guys.
大家拜拜
Good to see you again.
下次再见哦
You were fantastic.
你刚才太棒了
Oh, wait. Where did you go when you left?
等等 你刚刚走了之后去了哪儿
I hid behind a car across the street.
我躲在街对面的一辆车后面
I did.
真的
Did anyone... Did anyone see you?
有人 有人看见你吗
No. I was like a ninja.
没有 我动作就像忍♥者一样轻
I have to say...
我真想说
...lying to my co-workers with you...
和你一起对我的同事们撒谎
it's kind of hot.
还挺刺♥激♥的
Yeah. It's really hot.
对 很刺♥激♥
Oh.
哦
Heyyy.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是啊 对对对
I kind of over-served myself on Luca's tea.
我好像喝了太多Luca的茶
Just needed to touch some cold tile, you know?
我得坐在瓷砖上凉会儿
Um, are you okay?
你还好吗
Uh... I'm all right.
呃 我还好啊
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表