剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
You okay?
你还好吗
Oh, God. No... Aaron, I'm not.
天哪 不 Aaron 我一点也不好
I feel like I've had some huge bomb dropped on me.
感觉有个大炸♥弹♥扔在我身上
Oh, shit. I am, uh...
该死 我
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I feel like I'm on the verge of...
感觉我就快
a nervous breakdown.
精神崩溃了
I've never felt so blindsided.
我从未如此傻眼过
Look, Zoey, we didn't mean to hurt you, okay?
Zoey 我们不是故意伤害你的 好吗
It was just... I don't know.
只是 我不知道
Ana's so cool, and things just kind of...
Ana那么好 事情就
they happened, you know?
就那么发生了 你懂吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What happened with you and Ana?
你跟Ana之间怎么了
Wait. Did Ana not talk to you?
等等 Ana没跟你说吗
Talk to me about what?
跟我说什么
About, um...
关于 呃
Hello? "We didn't mean to hurt you"?
"我们不是故意伤害你的"
What does that mean?
到底什么意思
I just meant we, in general, like, didn't mean to hurt you...
我是说 我们 大体上 不想伤害你
like that time we clowned you
就像那次我们嘲笑你
when you were watching "MasterChef Junior."
你在看"少年厨艺大♥师♥"
In your defense,
替你说句公道话
Reggie didn't deserve to be blasted over a beef kabob...
Reggie不应该因为烤牛肉就被批评
the kid's 8. Aaron,
他才八岁而已 Aaron
why are doing that stupid rambling thing
你为什么净扯些有的没的
you do when you're hiding something?
你有所隐瞒的时候就会这样
I'm not rambling.
我没有瞎扯
I'm just trying to talk to you about a great show,
我只是试着跟你聊一个很棒的真人秀
"MasterChef Junior."
"少年厨艺大♥师♥"
If I was rambling, I'd talk to you about O.G. "MasterChef"...
如果我在瞎扯 我就会和你说原版"厨艺大♥师♥"了
Aaron, stop. What the hell are you talking about?
Aaron 停 你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
You and Ana? Okay. Okay.
你和Ana怎么了 好吧 好吧
Uh, Ana and I...
呃 Ana和我
we, you know, fell into a little situation,
我们之间有点来电
and we've been kickin' it, so...
而且我们一直都很开心 所以
"Kickin' it" Like how?
怎么个开心法
Just kickin' it, kickin' it.
就是很放松 很快乐
Like, really kickin' it hard.
真的很开心
Kickin' it and stuff... naked.
玩得开心 坦诚相见
We've been naked together.
我们上过床了
Dope.
牛逼
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Since the dawn of womankind,
自从女人出现
much about humans has adapted and evolved.
人类适应进化了很多
You know, like how we used to sleep in caves
我们过去常常睡在洞穴里
or comb our hair with rocks.
或者用石头梳头发
However, there is one rule that has and will always
但是 有一条规矩
withstand the test of time...
历经时间考验 屹立不倒
Girl Code.
女生守则
That unspoken, yet very strict set of rules we ladies live by.
一套我们女生遵守的不言自明却又非常严格的规矩
And the number-one rule of Girl Code is...
女生守则第一条就是
"Don't date anyone your homegirl has been in a relationship with."
"别和你朋友的前任交往对象约会"
The number-two rule of Girl Code?
第二条守则呢
Read rule number one
参见第一条
over and over and over again until you die.
反复阅读 直到死亡
But what happened to Girl Code
但女生守则该如何与时俱进
when your generation redefined traditional relationships
随着我们这一代人重新定义传统的情侣关系
and turned them into something different?
把它们变成不同的东西
"Situationships."
"暧昧关系"
Things become a lot less black and white.
对错不那么分明了
In fact, they can get murky.
事实上 它们变得更混乱不清了
And for Ana and me, they were about to get hella murky.
对我和Ana来说 它们就乱上加乱了
What the hell are you saying right now?
你♥他♥妈♥现在说啥呢
She's saying she's a snake-ass bitch
她说她是个两面三刀的臭婊♥子♥
with no respect for Girl Code.
不遵守女生守则
But I have hella respect for her creep game, though.
但我对她偷腥的把戏无比尊重
Right in our faces!
就在我们眼皮子底下呢
Okay. Creeping, secrets, that's whatever.
好吧 偷腥 秘密 随便吧
You do realize what you did to your best friend, right?
你意识到你对你的好朋友做了什么吗
Your roommate? Our roommate?
对你的室友 我们的室友
I know.
我知道
And that's why I need your help.
这就是我需要你们帮助的原因
Look, Zoey found out before I had a chance to tell her,
听着 Zoey在我有机会告诉她前就发现了
and now she's locked herself in her room.
现在她把自己锁在房♥间里
She won't come out, no matter how hard I try.
不管我怎么努力 都不肯出来
Zoey, you want to talk?
Zoey 你想谈谈吗
Okay. Cool. No, I gotcha.
好的 你不想 我明白了
Another time. It's fine.
下次吧 没关系
And, believe me, I'm gonna keep trying, but...
相信我 我会一直试的 但
Believe you?
怎么相信你
How the hell are we supposed to believe anything that
我们凭什么再相信
comes out of your trifling-ass mouth anymore?
你那张破嘴里说出来的任何话呢
I didn't think it would get to this point.
我没想到事情会发展到这个地步
Look, it truly started innocently, and then, it just...
它真的一开始很纯洁 后来就
It just snowballed.
就一发不可收拾了
I just want this whole mess to be over.
我只想结束这些破事
Well, none of the people in this room have slept with Aaron,
这间屋里没人和Aaron睡过
so you need to ovary the hell up,
所以你得硬气点
get in there, and fix this,
进去 解决这件事
because my parents are not paying this much in rent
因为我父母付这么多房♥租
for me to be unhappy in this beautiful apartment.
不是让我在这间漂亮公♥寓♥里不开心的
Bro, you and Ana?
兄弟 你和Ana
How does that even work,
怎么可能呢
like, physically, politically, spiritually?
身体上 政♥治♥上 精神上都行不通啊
Was it everything I imagined it was?
是我想象的那样吗
Like a Maxwell video?
就像Maxwell视频里演的那样
Get your boy, man.
管下你兄弟
That's... That's your boy, man.
他是你兄弟
Unfortunately, he's both of our boy.
不幸的是 我们俩都是他兄弟
Aww, that's so sweet.
啊 这话太感人了
Bro, look, I'm not even trying to judge you,
兄弟 我不是试着对你指指点点
but smashing within the friend group is straight treacherous.
但和朋友上♥床♥真的很不够意思
It's not like I went looking for this.
又不是我故意的
It just kind of happened.
事情就那么发生了
I wish that stuff just kind of happened to me...
我真希望那种事发生在我身上
although, flip-side, Zoey's probably pissed at you.
但 另一方面 Zoey很可能生你的气
Ana's probably pissed at you.
Ana很可能生你的气
Zoey's definitely pissed at Ana.
Zoey肯定生Ana的气了
I wouldn't have the emotional bandwidth for that.
我可应付不来这些情感纠纷
I should probably reach out, you know,
我应该联♥系♥她
hit her up, shoot her a little text.
给她打电♥话♥ 给她发条信息
No. No. No, you can't do that.
别 别 不行 你千万别这样
Dude, come on.
兄弟 你干啥呢
You cannot text her right now.
你不能现在给她发短♥信♥
Big facts.
同意
Plus, Ana's probably in the middle of it.
另外 Ana很可能忙着呢
What? No. I'm talking about texting Zoey.
什么 不是的 我在说给Zoey发短♥信♥
Are you a dumbass?
你是傻♥逼♥吗
The hell?
在想什么呢
That shit's got to stop.
能别这样了吗
Dude, you are sleeping with Ana.
哥们 你现在和Ana在一起
Do you really think she'd really appreciate you checking in on Zoey?
你真的觉得你关心Zoey 她会高兴吗
You're right. So, I check on both of them.
你说的对 所以 她俩我都关心一下好了
Group text.
群发短♥信♥
All the wrong moves, B.
哥们 你想做的这些全不对
Give me your phone.
把你手♥机♥给我
Bro, you made a lot of bad decisions today.
兄弟 你今天做了很多错误决定
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表