剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
All right, but all those "Yes's" You're getting,
好吧 但是这些对你说"好"的女孩
how do you know that they're enthusiastic?
你怎么知道她们是热情的呢
What? Why would a girl dance with me
什么 如果一个女孩不想和我跳舞
if she didn't want to dance with me?
那她为什么要和我跳
Uh, we do a lot of things we don't want to do
呃 我们经常做一些我们并不想做的事情
because we're "Supposed to be nice and polite."
因为我们"应该为人友善且礼貌"
And, news flash,
还有 资讯速递
it happens on the dance floor and in the bedroom.
在舞池和卧室里也适用
No women are in my bed to be polite. Trust.
跟我上♥床♥的女人没有一个是出于礼貌 相信我
No one is in your bed period, trust.
没人和你上♥床♥ 相信我
No, but I know lots of girls who get with a guy,
但是我知道许多女孩和一个男的看对眼了
they start making out, and then, you know,
他们开始亲热 然后 你知道的
things start to happen, and then,
事情就这么开始了 然后
you know, it gets to a point
发展到某一步
where stopping would just make it awkward or messy,
停下只会让局面变得很尴尬或一塌糊涂
and you just go through with it.
所以你只能顺水推舟地做了
Wait. So, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
So you're telling me that you're having sex just to be polite?
所以你的意思是 你做♥爱♥只是出于礼貌
I haven't.
又不是说我
What I'm saying is it does happen.
我只是说这种事情确实存在
Like... Like, uh, when you order food at a restaurant,
就像 你在餐厅点菜的时候
and you change your mind.
你改了主意
No one ever wants to be that person to send it back.
没有人会想把菜退回去吧
Seriously? What?
认真的吗 什么
Please, I've sent back plenty of food.
拜托 我退过很多食物
And dicks.
和屌♥
Guys, this literally sounds insane.
朋友们 这听起来真的很疯狂
Men are not mind-readers.
男人们不是读心者
If she doesn't say anything,
如果她什么都不说
how am I supposed to know how she's feeling?
我怎么能知道她心里在想什么
Eh, he does kind of have a point.
呃 他说的有点道理
Okay, fine.
好吧 你说得对
I will concede to his if he concedes to mine...
如果他对我的观点让步 我也会对他的观点让步
that this policy is really important.
我的观点是这政策真的很重要
It's weird, though, that you support this policy so much,
但是很奇怪啊 为何你这么支持这项政策
just 'cause on the night of the party,
因为派对那天晚上
technically you would've been busted.
按理来说你应该被抓起来
I was sober that whole night.
我整个晚上都很清醒
Well, you might've been,
好吧 你可能清醒着
but hipster dude with that bolo tie you brought home
但你那晚带回宿舍 脖上还挂着扣式领带的文艺青年
definitely wasn't.
绝对不清醒
Bolo tie?
扣式领带吗
Ooh, yeah, he was gone.
哦对 他确实喝大了
You want to get out of here?
你想离开这儿吗
Where's my bolo tie?
我的扣式领带在哪儿呢
It's around your neck, sweetie.
甜心 这不在你脖上挂着呢嘛
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 咱们走
Oh.
哦
Oh, so bolo ties are your thing?
哦 所以你喜欢扣式领带那个类型的
Not always.
不总是
The point is, Ana,
重点是 Ana
even though you soberly consented,
尽管你是清醒的
Mumford & Sons could not.
但那个民谣小子可不是啊
So congrats
那么 恭喜哦
on violating your beloved policy.
成功违反你自己推崇的新规定啊
She isn't wrong.
她说的没错
Nope.
是啊
Yeah, you know, you would know.
是啊 你应该知道
You're always in violation.
你一直都在违反这个规定
Luca is never sober.
Luca从来就没清醒过
Facts.
没错
Okay, but we're in a relationship.
但我们现在是男女朋友啊
So?
那又如何
The policy does not care.
规定上才不管这个呢
No, it definitely does not.
对啊 绝对没关系
People in relationships,
恋爱中的男女
dudes with no game,
泡不到妹子的兄弟
girls with... bad taste,
审美极差的 女孩
and dudes who have no self awareness on the dance floor,
以及一进舞池 就没有自我意识的人
it screws everyone.
这规定对每个人都一视同仁
All right, look,
好吧 听着
I-I get that this policy has its flaws,
我承认这个规定本身有缺陷
but if it makes people slow down and think,
但这也使我们放慢节奏 仔细思考
that's a good thing.
这就是件好事呀
I mean, if we had it last week,
我是说 要是上周就有这个规定
maybe Cash and that girl would have stopped
也许Cash和那个女孩就能停下来
and slowed down,
放慢节奏
and
而且
her credibility wouldn't be called into question
大家也不会怀疑她说的话
and Cash would still be here.
Cash就能继续留在这儿了
Still be here?
留在这儿
Yeah.
对啊
So this is about dude?
所以你说的这些都是为了他
What?
什么
Explains why you've been riding for this policy so hard.
这倒解释了 你为啥会这么卖♥♥力为这个规定说话
Whatever.
随便吧
On that note,
这么说的话
I think I'm out.
我不聊了
Oh, dude.
别这样 兄弟
Okay.
好吧
Wow.
哇
It isn't about dude for me,
我不是在为Cash说话
but apparently,
但很显然
it is for him.
他是这么觉得的
Dude, hold up!
老哥 等等
What began as a group debate of a new policy at Cal U
我们在学校展开一个对新规定的集体辩论
had suddenly turned into a fight for me and Luca.
突然间就变成了我和Luca间的争吵
Why are you making this whole thing about Cash?
你为啥要把这件事扯到Cash身上
Mm, pretty sure you're making it about Cash.
唔 我敢确定是你把这件事扯到Cash身上的
What? When?
什么 什么时候
You know, we're in there discussing the policy,
你听到的 我们在一起讨论这个新规定
and it's not like I'm on dude's side.
而不是说我在替他辩解
Really? 'Cause the other night,
是吗 因为那天晚上
you really seemed like you were Team Cash.
看起来你和Cash就是一伙的
What's up?!
最近怎么样啊
It's the curly-headed cup...
这不是卷发"杯子婊"吗
Uh, they don't call me that anymore!
呃 别人已经不这么叫我了
So, how you doing?
最近怎么样
Good, good.
还不错
Seriously?
认真的吗
That's why you're so pressed?
这就是你生气的原因
Well, I wasn't gonna talk about your little "Reunion"...
我本来不打算提你们"重聚"的
My reunion?
"重聚"
...but now you want to sit up here and defend dude,
但你现在却坐那儿 替那个男人辩解
talk about how you wish he was still here, so...
讲你如何希望他能继续留在这儿 所以
First of all, that's not what I said,
第一 那不是我的原话
and second of all, you're being delusional
第二 你就是在胡思乱想
because nothing happened that night.
因为 那天晚上什么都没发生
What's up?
最近怎么样啊
Oh!
哦
It's the curly-headed cup...
这不是卷发"杯子婊"吗
Um, actually, they don't call me that anymore.
呃 其实他们已经不这样叫我了
Such a lie.
我撒谎了
Five people have called me "Cup bitch" tonight.
今晚有五个人还在叫我"杯子婊"
So, uh, how you doing?
那 呃 最近怎么样
Good, good.
还不错啦
Um... you look good.
呃 你真漂亮啊
Thank you.
谢啦
I see you over there with your boy.
我看到 你和你男朋友坐在那边
You look happy.
看起来很开心嘛
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表