剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
You know what? You'll get there.
知道吗 你会挺过去的
Love you, Dad. Bye.
爱你哦 老爸 再见
First I cheated on my Chem final,
我先是在化学期末考试上作弊
and now I'm lying to my emo-ass dad.
现在又骗了超级情绪化的老爸
Who am I?
我是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Great.
多棒
Everybody's out here enjoying Parents' Weekend,
所有人都在欢度探亲周末
and we're sitting here abandoned
而我们坐在这里
like a car on Cousin Speedy's front lawn.
像是被抛弃在Speedy表哥家前院的车一样
Y-Your pops isn't coming?
你们老爹不来了吗
Dude comes to everything.
这大哥可是啥事都来啊
Not since Jazz's deep dive into Thot-land on the 'gram
自从Jazz潜心投入到instagram上的网红婊专区 他就没来过了
and I've been disowned by association.
我也被连带着断绝关系了
Relax.
放轻松啦
Daddy and I will resolve our issues eventually.
老爹跟我之间的问题迟早会解决的
Eh, spoken like a true future stripper.
啊 这话真像个未来脱衣舞♥女♥说的
Guys, if it's any consolation,
老妹儿们 安慰地说一下
Parents' Weekend is totally overrated, okay?
探亲周末完全被重视过度了 好吗
My parents never come.
我爸妈从没来过
You think that's because maybe they don't love you?
你不觉得是因为他们不爱你吗
What? No. Correction.
什么 才不是 纠正一下
My parents adore me.
我爸妈爱我的很
It's just,
只是
freshman year, they had this little Ensenada cruise
大一那年 他们去恩森纳达做了个短途乘船游
they booked the day I left home.
是我离家那天预订好的
Then sophomore year, the family dog got sick.
然后大二那年 我家的狗病了
You know Steve. Gotta take care of Steve.
你认识Steve的 他们得照顾Steve
You know Steve. You've seen pictures.
Steve嘛 你看过照片的
Um, and then this year, they, uh...
呃 然后是今年 他们 呃
you know...
你知道的
I got to make a quick call.
我得去通个电♥话♥
Okay. Do you.
好吧 去吧
Your parents abandon you, too?
你♥爸♥妈也抛弃你了吗
Nah. I didn't even tell them about it.
没有 我甚至没跟他们说这事
Parents' Weekend is big business for me.
对我来说 探亲周末是赚钱的大好机会
Lots of stressed-out students
好多压力山大的学生
and a lot of dads with erectile dysfunction.
还有好多勃起无能的老爸
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
What did Tyrese do now?
Tyrese这次又怎么了
No! Somebody hacked my IG account!
不是 有人黑了我的IG账号♥
Before we begin, I feel it's only right
在开始之前 我觉得我应该
that I recuse myself from this matter.
退出本次审理
The defendant and I are actually blood relatives
被告方与我其实有血缘关系
who share the same exact genetic makeup.
我们的基因组成 是一模一样的
And as such, I find it impossible for me
因此 我无法在本次的审理中
to remain impartial in this matter.
保持完全中立的态度
Really?
认真的吗
The one time this moron could actually help me,
这个家伙 好不容易有一次帮我的机会
and he's bouncing.
这就开溜了
Apologies for my attire.
我的穿着有失妥当 为此我深表歉意
Me and some buddies took an impromptu trip
昨天晚上 我和几个朋友一时兴起
down to Lake Havasu last night,
一起跑到哈瓦苏湖
where my boy Deante took a lighter to my work pants.
我的好兄弟Deante不小心点着了我的西装裤
Now...
现在
if you'll recuse me.
请允许我先行告退
You did this, Laura.
瞧你干的好事 Laura
You voted him dean.
是你投票把他选为教务委员的
You know, actually, on second thought,
你知道吗 其实仔细想想
he should just leave and never, ever come back.
他还是走了好 最好永远不要回来
Ms. Johnson,
Johnson小姐
you're being accused of cheating on your final exam.
你被指控在期末考试中作弊
As I sat there watching the board,
当我坐在委员会的面前
all I could see were the faces...
我的面前浮现出一幅幅熟悉的面孔
the faces of those who I knew I'd disappoint
我知道 如果我没有妥善处理好这件事的话
if I couldn't fix this.
我会让他们失望的
What the fuck she doing?
她在搞什么鬼
And the faces of the people I would miss
我还看到了 如果我真的被开除了
if I got expelled.
心里最放不下的那些人
And then, suddenly, I remembered Nomi's advice.
这时 突然间 我回想起了Nomi说的话
Remember,
记住
"I do not recall."
"我不记得了"
"I do not recall."
"我不记得了"
"I do not recall."
"我不记得了"
Is there anything you would like to say on your behalf?
你还有什么想说的吗
Ms. Johnson?
Johnson小姐
Ms. Johnson?
Johnson小姐
Uh... mm-hmm?
呃 什么
Is there anything you'd like to say on your behalf?
你还有什么想说的吗
I do not re...
我不记得
There isn't.
我没有什么要说
I-I cheated.
我 我作弊了
So that afternoon,
那个下午
I discovered what my consequence was after all,
我认识到我需要面对的
and it wasn't facing that ethics board.
其实不是学纪委员会
It was facing myself.
而是我自己
And the truth was
而现实是
I didn't like the person I was becoming.
我一点也不喜欢我现在的样子
Ms. Johnson? Yeah?
Johnson小姐 在
We're ready for you. Okay.
我们准备好了 好的
Wow. This really is nice.
哇 这地方真挺不错的
Sure. It's no Yale,
是啊 虽然和耶鲁比不了
but at least it's just as expensive.
但是学费是不相上下的
Ooh, there are so many attractive young men here...
噢 这儿的帅气小伙子可真不少呀
Mom.
妈
Calm down, Sue.
淡定一点 Sue
We've talked about this at counseling.
我们不是在婚姻咨♥询♥的时候谈过了吗
Fine.
好吧
So... have you met anyone special?
好了 你有没有遇见喜欢的人
Actually, um, I have.
说实话 我遇见了
Please tell me he's Jewish.
请告诉我他是犹太人
I don't know what she is, Mom.
我不知道她算不算犹太人
I cannot believe this.
我真不敢相信
All my posts are gone.
我所有的帖子都消失了
I can't even sign in.
我连登陆都登陆不了
Here, give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
I've dealt with this before.
我已经也遇见过这种事情
The haters are constantly hacking V-dig.
这帮键盘侠一天到晚黑我威大帝
What's your password?
你的密♥码♥是多少
eatthebootylikegroceries_1.
"饥渴难耐舔臀狂魔_1"
What?
什么玩意
It gets weird when she's on the phone with the bank
每次她打电♥话♥给银行 银行都要再三确认她的密♥码♥
and has to verify.
就显得很诡异
You know what else is weird now that I think of it?
你知道吗 还有一件事情我越想越奇怪
My parents didn't even help me move into college.
我上大学的第一天 我爸妈甚至没有帮我搬家
Like, no care packages, no Costco runs, nothing...
就是 没有爱心套装 没有带我去Costco百货 什么都没有
You.
各位
It was probably his hatin' ass who did it.
估计就是这家伙干的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Her Instagram page.
她的Instagram主页
Somebody hacked it.
被什么人黑了
I ain't looked at your ratchet-ass page
我从我们分手以来 就根本没去看过
since we broke up.
你那什么狗屁主页
I don't even follow you no more.
我都已经把你取关了
You unfollowed me?
你把我取关了吗
I understand how you feel
我能够理解你的感受
'cause my parents unfollowed me in real life, so...
因为我的亲生父母在现实生活中取关了我
Damn it.
我靠
Wow. You have taken pettiness to a whole other level.
哇 你简直又一次刷新了小心眼的上限
I did not hack you,
我没有黑你的主页
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表