剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Want to talk about it?
想聊聊吗
I mean, this is kind of an embarrassing conversation
我感觉 如果我俩聊天的话
for me to have with you, so...
会挺尴尬的 所以
Embarrassing?
尴尬吗
You do... see me right now, right?
你看到我现在这个鬼样子了吧
It can't get much more embarrassing than this.
没有比这更尴尬的了
Uh, I'm just...
呃 我就是
I'm really confused
我真的搞不懂
about what's going on with Aaron.
Aaron到底是怎么回事
He's just been giving me such mixed messages lately,
他最近对我的态度太含糊不清了
and I just... I just wish I knew what he wanted.
我 我只是想知道他想要什么
I-I wish I knew what was in his head.
我想知道他到底在想什么
Like, like, does he want to be with me?
就比如 他想和我在一起吗
Does he want to have a relationship?
他想要确定恋爱关系吗
Does he even want to keep this thing going?
还是他想就这样继续下去呢
Because he's acting like... Hold on. Hold on. Hold on!
因为他表现的就好像 等会儿 停
Who cares what he wants?
谁在乎他想要什么呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
I mean...
我
I want to be with him.
我想和他在一起
Well, there you go.
你看 这不就结了
Go tell him what you want.
去告诉他你想要什么
Go tell him how you feel.
去告诉他你是怎么想的
You know,
你知道吗
you give good advice when you're high.
你磕嗨了之后给出的建议特别好
I'm not high anymore, but thanks.
我已经不嗨了 但是谢谢你
Bye, Nomi.
拜拜 Nomi
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
How was your night?
你昨晚过得怎么样
Hm? Were you with Paige?
什么 你有跟Paige在一起吗
Yeah, why? Do you want to judge me again?
嗯 怎么了 你又想批判我了吗
No. So, the other night...
不是啦 就是 那天晚上
...when we got into it at the hotel...
我们在酒店吵架的时候
I was out of line.
我确实有点过分了
Seeing you with Professor Hewson
我看到你和Hewson教授在一起
just kind of threw me,
我一下子有点接受不了
and, you know, I should have considered the fact
然后 我应该要考虑到
that you're obviously an evolved and amazing human.
你很明显就是一个成熟且很好的人
You should be able to live your life however you want to.
你完全可以去过你自己想要的生活
Free of my judgment.
我不该去评判
Yeah.
对
You know what, um, would really
你知道 要怎样才能
help me get over this fighting thing faster?
让我快点忘掉吵架这事儿吗
Like four more eggs in a nest.
在每片面包里多放四个蛋
It would really do it.
会很有效的
Hey.
嘿
Okay, why are you so obsessed with watching
为什么你这么喜欢看
"The Price is Right"?
<价格竞猜>节目
I enjoy watching active military win Toyota hatchbacks.
我喜欢看现役军人赢得丰田掀背车大奖
Yeah. Sorry for tweaking so hard last night.
嗯 对不起 我昨晚药劲太强了
You know I don't actually worry about us, right?
你也知道其实我不担心我俩的 对吧
Paranoia happens on that sneaky second cup.
喝第二杯的时候会渐渐产生多疑症
I mean, it did scare me a little, though.
其实 我还是有点害怕了
I know that no one can promise anyone a happily ever after,
我知道没人能给别人承诺一个幸福美满的结局
but can we promise
但是我们能不能保证
to make every moment we have together special?
我们在一起的每一瞬间都是特别的呢
Please?
可以吗
If I could give you a Toyota hatchback
如果我能用一台丰田掀背车
to seal the deal,
向你保证的话
I would.
我肯定会的
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, thanks to Luca's weed tea,
所以呢 多亏了Luca的大♥麻♥茶
I'd realized that there was no point in
我明白了完全没有必要
stressing about a future that I couldn't control.
担忧自己无法控制的未来
And it also allowed me to help Ana
这也让我帮助了Ana
finally take back her control.
终于去夺回她的控制权了
So, um...
就是呢
I've been replaying last night at the club
我一直在反反复复地
over and over again, you know?
想昨晚在酒吧发生的事
Should I be mad?
我应该生气吗
Can I be mad?
我能生气吗
Look, this is on me, honestly,
说真的 这事怪我
because I haven't been exactly straight with you.
因为我一直没有向你坦白
And I, uh... I owe you an explanation.
然后我 我欠你一个解释
I realize that.
我想明白了
Um...
呃
I was doing some thinking last night, just kind of...
我昨晚一直在考虑 就是
You mean...
你是说
when you weren't in your room?
你不在你房♥间的时候吗
It's not like that. No, it's whatever.
不是那样的 没 无所谓了
No, it's actually not "Whatever." It's just...
不是 也不是"没所谓" 就是
Look, when I thought about it, I realized that
我好好想了想之后 我发现
I couldn't be mad
其实我不能生气
because we haven't said what we are.
因为我们还没有说过我们算什么
So that's why I asked you to come over
所以 这就是为什么我叫你过来
because I-I want to be honest about what I want.
因为我想坦白 我想要什么
Okay.
好
What is that?
你想要什么
I want us to be together.
我想我们在一起
Honesty will always lead an undefined relationship
诚实一定会让一段模糊的关系
to its definition.
变得清清楚楚
You know, last week when you, um,
就是 上周你
you talked about us being a couple...
你说我们是情侣的时候
...it just kind of made me realize that, uh...
这让我发现了
I don't know. Maybe we're in two different spaces.
我也不知道 可能我们不在同一个轨道上
You know? I mean, I love doing what we're doing, but I...
你明白吗 就是说 我很享受我们做的事 但是
For me, personally,
对于我而言
I just don't know if I'm ready to be in, like, a full...
我不知道我现在有没有准备好
full-on relationship right now,
让一段完完全全的恋爱
you know... in my life.
进入我的生活
So...
所以
Oh.
哦
Okay.
行
But I think you're so dope, you know?
但是我觉得你很棒 你知道吗
And I wish you... I think you should leave now.
然后我想祝你 我觉得 你该走了
All right.
好吧
It's just sometimes, that definition
只是有时候 这段清清楚楚的关系
isn't always the clarity we hoped for.
并不总是我们想要的真♥相♥
Oh, yeah!
哦 耶
Broad daylight, baby.
光明正大的哦
Yo.
哟
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表