剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
'Cause I'm assuming you've been drinking.
你们应该是喝了酒
I just wanted to make sure that you get home safe.
我想确认你们能安全回家
You know what? I don't get a fuck.
我他妈的根本就不在乎
Why are you being so weird?
你怎么变得这么奇怪
I just need to know if you're cool to get home or not.
我只想知道你能不能安全回家
You know what?
你知道吗
I couldn't care less. About anything.
我真的什么都不在乎
Great.
好吧
Good luck to you, bro. I am off this.
祝你好运 兄弟 我先撤了
"I'm off this."
"我先撤了"
Hey, Torres.
嘿 Torres
Hey.
嘿
It's been a minute.
好久不见
How've you been?
最近怎么样
I've been better.
我挺好的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Look, I'm sorry you're getting the...
听着 我很抱歉 让你
kind of the brunt of all this, you know?
陷入这种境地
Yeah, that makes two of us.
我们两个人都不好受
Well, is there anything I can do to make it better?
我能做点什么让你好受一点呢
Buy you a drink? Get you some chili cheese fries?
给你来点喝的 还是来点辣味芝士薯条
Gotta be something I can do to make you smile, right?
什么能让你开心一点呢
Honestly, um...
其实
this is kind of what got us into trouble in the first place.
麻烦就是这样开始的
maybe we should just stay out of each other's way.
我们还是不要有交集了
For good this time.
这样比较好
I don't want to give Zoey extra reasons to hate me.
我不想让Zoey更讨厌我
Sorry, miss. Your card was declined.
抱歉 小姐 刷♥卡♥失败
Declined?
怎么会呢
God. What?
天呐 怎么回事
This is so not a good time
我爸这时候履行承诺
for my father to make good on his promise
不再资助我
to stop financing my lifestyle.
真是不合时宜
Hey, could you please try my Rush Card?
嘿 可以试试这张卡吗
It's cool. I got it.
不用了 我来付吧
Thanks. You didn't have to do that.
谢谢 不用麻烦了
Yeah, well, it's done.
没事 已经付了
Just know I will pay you back, like, immediately.
我会马上还钱给你的
It's just probably a problem with the bank.
只是银行那边出了点小问题
Zoey, do you want to be with me?
Zoey 你想和我在一起吗
What?
什么
Do you want to be with me?
你想不想和我在一起
Dude, y-you know I'm with Luca.
我已经和Luca在一起了 你知道的
Right. So why are you causing so much unnecessary friction?
对 那你为什么还要挑起这种不必要的矛盾呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Why are you still beefing with Ana?
你为什么还对Ana心存芥蒂
Mm. Right, so that is all on me?
好吧 所以全是我一个人的错
You're the one that's keeping it going.
是你一直耿耿于怀
You didn't want to be with me last year,
去年你不想跟我在一起
you don't want to be with me now,
现在你也不想跟我在一起
so why are you making such a big deal about me and Ana?
那你为什么在我跟Ana的事上这么小题大做
I don't get it.
我不明白
It's, like, you got a man.
就好像 你有了男朋友
You say you love him, right?
你说你爱他 对吧
You're in love with him?
那你爱他吗
Yes. God.
爱啊 天呐
And there it is.
那不就结了
Look, I'm sorry, you know,
我很抱歉
that this whole thing played out the way it did
整件事按那样的走向展开
and that you got your feelings hurt,
而且让你感觉很受伤
and I know you're not the cause of it,
我也知道事情起因不在你
but you're the only one that can fix it.
但只有你能让一切重回正轨
Enjoy your drink.
你慢用
Here...
来
it's gonna be a little brick out there for you, young Cali.
对你来说外面有点冷 知心小姐姐
Ooh, so you think you know me?
哦 你觉得你很了解我吗
Oh, I do.
当然
Plus it'll give me an excuse to come over later.
另外 这件衣服也给了我再来找你的理由
You don't need an excuse.
你来找我无需理由
Good to know.
你这么说我很高兴
All right. Okay.
今天就到这 好的
I'll see you.
那回头见
See you.
回头见
Zoey, I need condoms.
Zoey 我需要安全套
Preferably Magnums.
最好是马格南牌的
Eww, no! No.
呕 恶心 没有
Yeah. You're right. I mean, this is college.
好吧 你是对的 这可是大学
Who cares?
谁在乎戴不戴套
I... Dude.
我 老兄
Can you stop being an insane person?
你能别再犯神经了吗
True. True, true, yeah.
没错 说的没错
My hands are already full with our parents' kids.
爸妈的这些孩子已经够让我忙活了
And you are one of them.
你也是其中一员
Talk to bro-bro.
跟老弟说说吧
What's wrong?
出什么事了
All right, well...
是这样
I had this beef with Ana
我跟Ana有了过节
and then I took it out on Luca
然后我就发泄在Luca身上
and then Luca...
然后Luca
like, I'm ready to make up with him
我已经准备跟他和好
but he's not,
但他不想和好
and I don't know.
我也不清楚
I'm just starting to wonder, like,
我开始在想
what if I'm the problem with everything?
要是所有问题都出自于我怎么办
I just want it to all go back to normal.
我只是想让一切都重回正常
Well, sounds like all you got to do
听起来你只需要
is get out of your feelings and apologize.
摆脱情绪影响 然后去道歉
Fun fact...
有趣的是
Tried that. I said I was sorry.
道过歉了 我说了对不起
Nothing changed.
于事无补
So now I'm in this stupid outfit
所以现在我穿着这件超蠢的套装
trying to be all savage and woke like Jazz.
想要像Jazz一样冷酷理智到底
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I don't know much about college
我不太了解大学生活
or woke savages
也不知道咋理智地冷酷
or even Jazz,
更不认识Jazz
but I have heard your apologies before,
但我以前听过你道歉
and they are pretty empty.
相当的空洞乏力
Oh. Well, I am sorry you think I'm bad at apologizing.
好吧 你觉得是我不会道歉呗 那对不起咯
See? Do you even hear yourself?
听听 你说的这叫什么话
There was nothing behind that apology.
这个道歉后面空洞无物
You just sounded defensive.
听起来更像是在回击
So, maybe next time,
所以 也许下一次道歉
you should try to apologize for someone else's benefit
你应该试试多为他人考虑
instead of your own.
而不是只顾自己
I hear you, Andre Johnson Jr.
我明白了 Andre Johnson Jr.
Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
我的话还是挺有用的 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
So, what now?
所以接下来怎么办
Where do we go from here?
我们要何去何从
The semester's over.
这学期结束了
You're no longer in my class...
你就不在我班上了
Oh, bummer.
哦 好失望
What? I sense sarcasm, right?
怎么感觉你在说反话
No. No, I really...
不是 我真的
I enjoyed your class so much,
超喜欢你的课
especially, um,
特别是 呃
getting to expose all the frauds
可以戳穿那些冒牌女权
who thought that being a feminist
他们觉得知道"Lemonade"的专辑歌♥单
was knowing all the songs on "Lemonade."
就算女权主义者了
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表