剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
So just chill, yo.
冷静点 好吗
You know, I just feel like you don't want me to be great.
我怎么觉得你是来帮倒忙的
You know? Doug, do you mind helping us out
Doug 你愿意帮我们
with the betting board, bud?
弄好赌注板吗
Please? Nah.
拜托了 不
I'm-a pray for y'all, though.
但我会为你们祈祷的
'Cause, heh, won't he do it.
因为他不会做的
Look, I get it. We all like the old Kanye,
我明白 我们都喜欢曾经的Kanye
but you can't take away his genius
但你不能不认为他是个天才
just because he had a few unpopular opinions.
尽管你不喜欢他的一些观点
I'll take it away for other reasons.
还有其他原因
Have you heard his last two albums?
你听过他新发的两张专辑吗
Gar. Bage. All right, I'll give it to you.
垃圾 好吧 我跟你讲
"Ye" Was pretty messy. But "Yandhi" Is fire.
"Ye"那首歌♥确实不怎么样 但"Yandhi"太棒了
It just proves that he can continue to shift culture.
这再次证明了他有能力改变文化潮流
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
You're gonna need this. Thank you.
你需要来杯酒 谢谢
They're in a Kanye deep dive.
他们在深度探讨Kanye
No, no, no. Oh, my God.
不 不 不 天呐
You guys got Luca started on Yeezy.
你们不会和Luca聊椰子鞋吧
Please tell me no one's mentioned anything about birds.
希望你们没提到任何有关鸟的事情
Look, you can dislike Kanye all you want.
你可以不喜欢Kanye
But unlike other rappers, he never conformed
但他和其他说唱歌♥手不同的是 他从来都不会
to the masses, and the masses conformed to him.
迎合大众 而大众会认可他
Back me up, baby. Mm.
亲爱的 支持我一下 嗯
Yeah, well, it's true. He's got everybody going broke
嗯 是这样的 他让大家看起来像
trying to look like homeless dudes with dad sneakers.
穿着老爹鞋的穷困的流浪汉
His, um, music, fashion, media...
他的 呃 音乐 时尚 社交媒体
everything dude does hits.
都做得很棒
Wow. Are you seriously pro-Kanye right now?
哇 你现在真的支持Kanye吗
Heh. Wait till I "At" Your ass on Black Twitter.
哼 等会在推特上走着瞧
Please do not do that. But I do believe
别这样 但我觉得
that art should be separate from the artists.
不能把艺术作品和艺术家混为一谈
Oh. Like how Kanye separated himself
噢 就像Kanye脱离了
from his community, and then turned his back
他原来的圈子 然后背叛
on the people who actually made him?
原来让他成名的人吗
But I guess you're used to that, because you're...
不过我猜你也习以为常了 因为你
you're also known to turn your back on people.
就经常背叛别人啊
What did I just enter?
我刚刚加入了什么谈话
I mean, that was not even shade. That was a full eclipse.
这不是会有一点阴影的事情 这简直伤透我了
Hey, Jazz, can we sidebar, please?
嘿 Jazz 能单独聊聊吗
I need better eyes on this.
我得去盯着她们
See? This is why I don't do friends.
看到了吗 这就是我为什么不爱交朋友
Or maybe it's possible that friends don't do you.
也许是别人不想和你交朋友
Bet.
是吧
So, I totally get that you're obviously still mad at me
我非常能理解你还在生我的气
for not telling you that your dude was at the kick-back.
因为没有告诉你你的男朋友参加了聚会
And that's my bad.
那的确是我的错
But I've tried apologizing a million times.
但我已经道歉过很多次了
And at this point, I don't know what to do.
我真的不知道该怎样做了
There's nothing else to do. I'm completely over it.
什么都不需要做 我原谅你了
So...
那
So we're good?
那我们和好了吗
Yeah. Yeah, we're Gucci.
是 当然 我们完事了
All right. Mmhmm.
好吧 嗯
Than... Uh, you can have...
谢 额 你想喝的话
I wasn't done with that.
我还没喝完呢
I know.
我知道
It's beautiful and everything,
这确实是挺好看的
but it's a little confusing, right?
但是很难理解啊
As all good art should be.
所有好的艺术都是这样的
That is such bullshit.
纯粹瞎扯
Because someone's art is confusing,
就因为一个人的艺术很难以理解
it makes them a genius?
他就成了天才了吗
Facts. Confusion pushes the conversation forward
事实上 理解不了会让人们更有讨论的欲望
and makes us think.
进而引发思考
Take any episode of "Atlanta" For example.
想想<亚特兰大>就知道了
I don't want to. That show is ridiculous.
才不 那部剧也太扯了
What's it about? Seriously, I wanna know.
它到底是讲什么的 说实话 我真的看不懂
Girl, you know I don't have a clue.
我也毫无头绪
That Teddy Perkins mess?
Teddy Perkins那集到底演了点什么啊
Exactly my point.
就是这个意思
Nobody knew what that episode was about,
没人知道那集到底是什么意思
but everybody was talking about it.
但每个人都在讨论它
Well, I think I have to side with Luca on this one,
这次我得站在Luca一边了
because Donald Glover is for sure a genius.
因为Donald Glover绝对是个天才
But nobody asked you, sweetie.
但也没人问你的意见呀 宝贝
We are so not Gucci.
我们非常没完事
You guys do realize that by calling everyone a genius,
你们知道 如果管所有人都叫天才
no one is a genius?
就没有人是天才了
Just completely waters down the label.
这个词的逼格就没有了
It's so much more rare than you think.
天才比你们想得罕见多了
I don't know. I think we're all geniuses in our own way.
也不好说 我觉得每个人都有可能在某些方面是天才
Ugh. I wish your parents had been more honest with you.
你♥爸♥妈应该早点把真♥相♥告诉你的
Sister solidarity, I guess.
还真是姐妹同心
I get what Zoey means.
我懂Zoey的意思
There's something genius in all of us.
每个人都是多少有点天才的
Like, I'm really good at giving advice.
比如 我就很擅长给别人出主意
And the only reason why you're good at giving people advice
你擅长给别人出主意的唯一原因
is because you're always in people's business.
就是你总管别人的闲事
Unhunh! Seriously, though,
才不是 不过说真的
nobody here is a genius.
这房♥间里没有一个天才
Nobody.
一个也没有
Mm. Except maybe this dummy.
嗯 除了这个家伙可能算是吧
Thanks, Nomi.
多谢
You're only saying that 'cause he's always smoking you out.
他给你大♥麻♥抽 你才这么说的
No, I'm really not. I mean, think about it.
没有 我是认真的 仔细想想吧
His designs, his drawings.
他能设计 他能绘画
But literally everyone in the fashion department
但是服装学院的每个人
needs to know how to do all those things, so...
都会做这些事情 所以
Yeah, but it just comes so much easier to him.
是的 但是他做起来就很容易
I mean, you were, like, busting your ass all night,
同样的事 你做就要不分昼夜地拼命
and Baby Basquiat's just been sipping daiquiris.
这位小Basquiat轻轻松松就搞定了
I mean, you do it. But Luca...
你最多是创造艺术 而Luca
Luca is it.
Luca本身就是艺术
No offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
我没事的
Psh!
切
All of the offense taken.
简直是天大的冒犯
So, the main event had started at Hawkins,
活动在霍金斯大厅开始了
and everybody was really feeling
每个人都越来越感同身受
what we had been built up to believe
发自内心地觉得
was going to be the cultural event of the century.
这会是本世纪最重要的文化事件
But instead of being in the moment,
但我并没有在享受这一刻
I was lost in thought, trying to figure out
而是在走神
why Nomi's comments about Luca being a genius
想着为什么Nomi说Luca是个天才这件事
had bothered me so much.
让我如此烦恼
You good, kid? Yeah, totally.
你没事吧 宝贝 没事啊
Why do I lie?
我为什么说谎
Oh, be right back. My TaskRabbit guy is here.
马上回来 我的外卖♥♥跑腿小哥到了
Gotta go grab my Yoshinoya bowl.
我去拿一下我的吉野家外卖♥♥
Guys. Black people! And friends.
大伙 黑人同胞们 以及朋友们
Hey, something's happening.
好像开始了
Black excellence, people.
黑人精英 朋友们
This is what Black excellence looks like.
这就是黑人精英的样子
No disrespect, but how does he know the artist is black?
无意冒犯 但是他怎么知道这个艺术家是黑人呢
Okay, first, bro, you way too close to my sneakers.
好吧 兄弟 首先 你离我的球鞋太近了
And second, every new wave of artistry
其次 每次对文化产生冲击的艺术浪潮
that shakes up culture is always started by a black person.
都是黑人引起的
We innovate. Not appropriate.
我们创造艺术 而非模仿艺术
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表