剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Well, that wasn't me looking for context.
好吧 我不是说我真的要了解情况
Um, but I-I think that it has less to do
呃 但是我觉得这个和女人的数量
with the amount of women and
关系不大
more about why she's running through them like the Migos.
和她为什么要那样四处猎艳的关系比较大
But, you know, you have to unpack the motivation a bit.
但是你明白的 你得解析一下动机
Anyway, you all know my office hours.
就这样吧 你们都知道我的答疑时间
Don't feel like you have to use them.
不过我不强求你们来找我
I'm not a misogynist.
我不是厌女者
Yeah, of course you're not, because a misogynist,
你当然不是 因为根据定义
by definition, hates women,
厌女者厌恶女人
and Nomi does nothing but love women
而Nomi只是大声而反复地
loudly and repetitively in our apartment.
在我们公♥寓♥里爱着女人
Yes. Well, misogynist or not,
是的 不管是不是厌女者
she's acting like a gross,
她的所作所为都很恶心
womanizing, yacht-riding Leo DiCaprio in a wrap skirt.
像是乘着游艇 穿着包臀裙的 玩弄女性的小李子
Hey, I don't see what the big deal is.
嘿 我觉得这没什么大不了的
Nobody gives guys crap for running through girls.
没人会在乎男人四处猎艳
That's because for dudes,
因为对男人来说
there's nothing really behind it.
这也没什么藏着掖着的
It is what it is. It's just fun busting nuts.
是什么就是什么 射了就爽了
Exactly. Thank you. It's just fun.
就是这样 谢谢你 就是图个乐子
All three of you are monsters.
你们仨都是魔鬼
Especially you.
尤其是你
Esp... Why?
尤 为什么
Because women aren't allowed to enjoy busting nuts?
因为女人不能享受射完就爽的快乐吗
No, it's because you're a woman who's exclusively
不 因为你这个女人
busting whatever
不管是用啥射
with straight women.
都只挑直女下手
Oh.
噢
Is someone mad 'cause they were too sloppy
某人生气是因为太健忘
to remember our drunken kiss last year?
以至于忘了咱俩去年喝醉后的一吻吗
Wait. They kissed last year?
等等 她们去年亲了吗
Yep. Nomi, please.
是的 Nomi 拜托
This is about you presenting yourself
这一切是因为你把自己人设打造成
as some enlightened feminist
开明的女权主义者
when you're turning and burning straight girls like a dude.
可同时你又像个男人一样让直女们欲♥火♥上身
Or lovingly appreciating women.
或者说是充满爱意地欣赏她们
And although they identify as straight,
还有虽然她们自认为是直女
we all know sexuality is a spectrum.
但我们都知道性取向其实是一个范围
Yo, I hate to side with Ana on this,
哟 虽然我不想站队Ana
I really do,
我真的不想
but smashing only one type of person
但执着于睡同一种人
is like a dude targeting virgins.
就像男人的处♥女♥情结一样
It's low-key problematic.
没那么严重
Actually, it's high-key problematic.
实际上 这就是很严重
And predatory. And pre...
它是掠夺性的 掠
Okay, so now I'm a misogynistic predator.
好吧 所以现在我是个厌女的掠夺者
You know, screw this. I'm out of here.
去你的吧 我走了
What if we all just agreed to
如果我们都同意
love and respect women equally?
平等地爱护和尊重女性呢
#YesAllWomen.
#支持所有女性
Remember we all went to a march together,
还记得我们一起参加的游♥行♥吗
wore our hats, made a sign.
戴着帽子 做了标志牌
It had a pun on it.
上面还写着个双关语
We are not OVARY-acting
我们没有小题大"做"
Guys, come on.
各位 拜托
It's Korean hand mask and weed brownie Thursday.
今天是敷韩式手膜和吃大♥麻♥布朗尼的日子啊
I'm up for a Korean hand mask.
可以给我也来个韩式手膜吗
No. You're right.
不 好吧
So, my roommates are still fighting,
所以 我的室友还在吵架
but I'm trying to get back to glitter masks
而我在试图回到闪亮手膜
and indica brownies,
和嗨嗨布朗尼的怀抱
because between all of the exfoliation and great sleep,
因为在去除角质 好好睡一觉后
I'm glowing.
我可是容光焕发
But now it's time for me to hop into other people's business
但现在是时候让我趟进浑水
and fix this.
管管别人的闲事了
Well, you don't have to
你知道的 你没必要
spend your night out with a "Predator."
把这个晚上浪费在一个"掠夺者"身上
About that... um, I know what Ana said
这个嘛 我知道Ana说的话
was upsetting and rude... Mmhmm, mmhmm.
有点儿气人和无礼 嗯哼
... and not to make any sort of excuses for her,
我不是在给她找任何借口
but I feel like we should take into consideration
但我觉得我们也应该考虑到
the fact that she's never really lived with anyone
她从来没和价值观如此不同的人
who's so radically different from her. Mmhmm.
生活过的事实 嗯哼
Yeah. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
I actually didn't come here to talk about this.
其实我来这儿不是为了谈这个的
I just want to be mad right now and
我现在就是想彻底炸毛
get drunk enough to maybe sucker punch a freshman.
喝个烂醉然后挑个新生下手
Fair point. And, well,
你说的在理 那行吧
t-that sounds like a great idea.
听着是个好主意
Why don't you grab a table, I'll get some drinks,
要不你去找个位子 我去点些喝的
look for an unsuspecting freshman?
然后物色一下毫无戒备的新生
Find a way home.
请慢用
Oh! Heck, yeah. Here we go.
噢 耶 这才对嘛
Thank you, sir. Really, Aaron?
谢谢 先生 认真的吗 Aaron
Really? Come on, look,
认真的吗 来吧 听着
you've had a tough day. Let me make your life better,
你今天过的不怎么样 让我来拯救一下
please. Uh, you can make it better
求你啦 呃 你可以让我好受些
by keeping that contradiction away from me.
只要你把那个玩意儿拿开就行
Will you just try it? No.
你就不能试一下吗 不能
Look, I know you like trying new stuff.
听着 我知道你喜欢尝试新鲜事物
Like, uh, when you sucked homegirl's face.
比如你狂亲你闺蜜的时候
Heyo! Oh!
嘿 噢
Wow! Yeah. Wait, wait.
哇噢 等下
What was that about?
那到底是怎么回事
Are you out here Janelle Monae-ing in these streets?
你是要在这装加奈儿·梦奈吗
Mmhmm. Oh, my gosh, you guys.
嗯哼 老天啊 你们这帮人
It was one time, I was really drunk,
就那么一次 我醉得不行
and I'd never done it before, so I was like,
而且我以前从来没干过 所以就想着
"Why not?"
"为啥不试试呢"
Sure. Girl, your "Never Have I Ever" List
当然啦 妹子 你的"从没做过"清单
is long and sad:
又长又悲哀
never skinny-dipped, never worn a turtleneck,
从没裸过泳 从没穿过高领毛衣
never seen a doctor who's not your pediatrician.
从没看过除了你儿科医生以外的大夫
Never worn a turtleneck? What? You know what?
从没穿过高领毛衣吗 怎么了 你们几个
Don't sit here acting like
别坐在这装得好像
I'm the only one that hasn't done stuff.
人生经历很丰富的样子
This one over here has never shotgunned a beer.
这个人从没用过"霰弹枪喝法"喝啤酒
That's true. That's weird. I've never...
真的哎 好奇怪 我从没
You haven't done that yet.
你竟然从没那么干过
And that's mostly embarrassing, because you've actually
最尴尬的是 你比我们所有人
been in college a year longer than all of us have.
都还多上了一年大学
Right? That's so true! I forgot!
对吧 完全正确 我都忘了
Whatever. Ohh!
随便吧 哦
I've never gotten white-girl wasted.
我从没有喝到不省人事过
What?! What?!
什么 啥
Really? No, you haven't.
真的吗 你的确没有
I never let the haters get to me.
我从没被仇家报复过
All right. Well, maybe you should.
好吧 也许你该试试
Yeah.
没错
Okay, wait, wait. So, that's what we're gonna do tonight, guys.
行了 那我们今晚就来玩这个
We are all gonna do something
我们都做些
we have never done before. Yeah?
以前从没做过的事情 怎么样
Okay. Yep. Cheers to that.
好的 为这个干一杯
Cheers to that! Cheers to that!
来干一杯 干杯
I'm in!
我也加入
Yeah, yeah, yeah, get in! It'll be fun. It'll be fun.
来来来 会很好玩的
All right, Torres, you're up first.
好 Torres 你先来
No, that's not fun. What that mouth do?
不 这不好玩 那张嘴是干什么的
It'll be fun. Come on.
很好玩的 来吧
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表