剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, but, Dean Telphy, is a ticket completely necessary?
没错 但 Telphy院长 有必要开违纪单吗
We're in college.
我们在上学
Students are bound to turn up from time to time.
同学们就需要时不时地在一起聚会
I'm aware of that,
我明白
and I've been doing my research on you kids.
我一直都在做有关你们的研究
Been reading a lot of young-adult material...
读过很多有关年轻人的资料
Y.A. Is a genre of literature, not a rapper.
青年说的是青年文学 不是说唱歌♥手
Common mistake.
常见错误
And according to the entire "Sweet Valley Twins" Series
根据<甜谷双胞胎>系列丛书
with the obvious exception of volume 14,
显然第14册除外
we can all agree that your body's
我们明白你的身体
going through some changes.
正在经历某些变化
That is 100% false, so...
完全不是
As a resident adviser and a representative of Cal U,
作为宿管和宾州加大的代表
I have to hold you to a higher standard.
我对你有更高的要求
Hold up. "A representative of Cal U"?
等等 "宾州加大的代表"吗
I signed up to be an R.A. To get a break on my housing, man.
我申请做宿管 是为了有房♥子住 院长
Yeah, sure, I figured I'd have to replace a few keys,
是 好吧 我想我得搬走了
maybe talk a Nigerian kid down from his first high,
也许会去制止尼日利亚小孩的第一次嗑药
but I did not sign... What are you...
但是我没申 你在干什么
I just didn't sign up to be a Cal U representative, okay?
我没有申请做宾州加大的代表 好吗
In addition to housing, you also get a food plan,
除了提供住宿 还给你提供食物
priority class registration, and a small stipend.
优先注册课程 和一些补助
Yes, a very small one compared to the amount of work that I do.
没错 和我做的贡献相比 补助可真是太少了
I am the R.A., the therapist, the janitor, the landlord.
我不仅是宿管 还是治疗师 门卫 房♥东
You know, what's next, sharecropping?
下一个是 佃农吗
This isn't about your farming aspirations.
我不想听你的种田志愿
I constantly get complaints from employees
我总是听到员工抱怨
telling me that they're overworked and underpaid,
告诉我他们酬不抵劳
but at the end of the day,
但到最后
everyone has to play their position.
每个人都得做好他们的本职工作
So play your position or you're out!
所以做好你的本职工作 不然就滚蛋
Did you... You felt that?
你能感受到吗
That was my first time being authoritative like that,
我第一次这么有威严
'cause I... I'm usually happy and not...
因为我总是笑眯眯的 而且不
You know, I stay lit all the time.
你知道的 我一直都很和善
So I don't, you know, just be mad like that,
所以我 你懂 像刚刚那样生一下气
but did you feel that?
你有感觉到吗
I just... Can I go home?
我 我能回去了吗
So, not only had no one responded
所以 不仅没人回复
to my "Good morning" Texts...
我发的"早上好"
What?!
什么
你的好友列表为空
好友定位
...but they'd all also apparently
显然她们还
logged off of location tracking.
关闭了定位
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
I am legit stressing out now.
我现在真的很有压力了
We're at DEFCON 1.
我们现在处于一级战备状态
Oh, Sky, thank God, a sane person.
哦 Sky 感谢上帝 这有一个理智的人
Can you believe all this drama?
你能相信这是什么情况吗
Everyone's acting, like, completely crazy.
每个人都像 疯了一样
Um, what are you doing?
呃 你在做什么
Talking to you. Zoey, I find it strange
和你讲话 Zoey 我觉得很奇怪
that I even have to explain this to you.
我甚至还要向你解释这件事
If Jazz is pissed at you, I'm pissed at you.
如果Jazz生你的气 我同样也会生你的气
Mm. There's a hierarchy.
呃 等级排序是这样的
Chicks before dicks,
姐妹比男人重要
depending on the dick, and family over everything.
取决于什么男人 还有 家人是最重要的
But Jazz has no good reason to be pissed at me.
但是Jazz没有理由生我的气
I made a mistake. Doesn't matter.
我是犯了错 不重要
I actually don't even know what all this craziness is about,
实际上我甚至不知道大家为什么如此疯狂
So... What?
所以 什么
So you're mad at me a-and don't even know why?
所以你甚至不知道为什么就生我的气了
I don't need to know why.
我不需要知道为什么
Squeeze first, ask questions last.
做是第一位的 问是最后一位
You know what it is, Zoey.
你懂的 Zoey
I definitely do not "Know what it is."
我真的不"懂"
Well, I just...
好吧 我只是
Okay, just gonna...
好吧 这真
Great.
不错
You know what? I'm making a new rule for myself:
你知道么 我为自己定了一个新规矩
I don't have to deal with this crap.
我不必处理这些废话
So they want to ice me out for not following their rules.
因为我不遵守他们的规则 他们想冷暴♥力♥我
Well, screw that.
好的 管他呢
Zoey Johnson doesn't get iced out.
Zoey Johnson不会被冷暴♥力♥
I do the icing, and I am sick of living
只有我才能制♥造♥了冷暴♥力♥ 我厌倦了她们
by their random, arbitrary,
随意的 独断专横的
applying-to-some-but-not-all, stressful A.F. Rules.
特殊对待的 充满压力的附加条款了
I was done with the location tracking,
我不会再用定位
the group texts, the social media,
群聊 社交媒体
FaceTuning Ana's butt, all of it.
给Ana的屁♥股♥修容 所有这些
I didn't need anybody.
我不需要任何人
Hey, Luca. Hi. Yeah. Thanks for... Hello?
嘿 Luca 嗨 谢谢你给我 喂
Hello? No.
喂 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不不不
Not again. Not again.
不要再来一次了 不要再来一次了
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
借过 抱歉
Does anybody have a charger, by chance?
有谁带了充电器吗
Anybody? Sir, do you have a charger?
有人吗 先生 你有充电器吗
Mnh-mnh.
没有
Ma'am, I will pay you for a charger. No, no.
女士 我会为了充电器付钱的 不
Please.
求你了
No.
不
Does anyone have a charger?
有人带了充电器吗
No. What's happening?
不 发生了什么
Oh, God... I can't breathe...
哦 天哪 我不能呼吸了
I don't wanna die in a shorts/boots combo.
我不想穿着短裤短靴死去
So, the good news is
所以 好消息是
your girl only had a panic attack.
我只是焦虑症发作
The bad news is... there's a 9 in 10 chance
坏消息是 有九♥成♥的概率
everyone at Cal U has HPV.
宾州加大的每个人都患了人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
Uh, Zoey, your identical twin brother is here.
呃 Zoey 你的双胞胎兄弟来了
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
What you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Well, you went ghost again,
你又没信♥号♥♥了
so I kind of used your location to track you.
所以我用你的定位找到你了
So you're stalking me. Chill.
所以你在跟踪我 冷静
I mean, your phone hung up
我的意思是 你挂了电♥话♥
and you weren't answering my texts,
也不回我的信息
so I knew something was wrong. Hmm.
所以我意识到出什么事情了 嗯
Cause, obviously, your phone wouldn't just die again.
因为 很明显 你的电♥话♥不会突然没电第二次
That would be crazy. Actually, my phone did die again.
那太傻了 事实上 我的手♥机♥确实没电了
I'm sorry. I've just been really sucking
我很抱歉 我最近所有事情都做的很糟糕
at everything as of late... an irresponsible phone owner,
迟到 手♥机♥总是没电
a bad girlfriend,
我是一个差劲的女朋友
a really, really shitty friend...
一个很烂的朋友
Oh, God, I feel it happening again.
哦 天哪 又来了
What's happening again? Panic attack.
什么又来了 焦虑症
The doctor said they're really common.
医生说这很正常
Everyone's doing it. New wave.
每个人都这样 这是新潮流
Yeah, you wanna tell me what happened?
好吧 你愿意告诉我发生了什么吗
Well, just been really overwhelmed,
我最近真的不知道怎么办
and everybody's mad at me.
每个人都对我很生气
I just don't get it.
我只是不明白为什么
You know, we want to act like we're all free and liberated,
你知道的 我们每个人都希望自己独♥立♥且自♥由♥
but we have all of these rules about everything
但是我们所有的事情都有规矩
and I can't keep up, you know?
我遵守不了 你知道吗
It's putting me in the... the literal health center.
这些规矩最终迫使我来到了健康中心
These rules are driving me crazy,
这些规矩快把我逼疯了
and I just don't know why we do it to ourselves.
我不知道为什么我们要这么对我们自己
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表