剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Nah, bro. I'm cool.
不行 哥们 我可以
Oh, come on. It'll make him go away faster.
噢 来吧 这样会让他快点离开
For what?
什么
Hello.
你好啊
Yo, what the hell?! What are you doing, man?
嘿 这他妈是干什么 兄弟 你干什么呢
Oh! Oh, my...
噢 哦 天
Oh, my God.
哦我的天呐
Hi, guys.
嗨 朋友们
Looking to reinvent your look
想要重塑你的容貌
or possibly implode your personal relationships?
或者瓦解你的人际关系吗
Well, why don't you hire the Zoey Johnson Styling Experience?
为什么不试试Zoey Johnson造型设计体验店呢
So, what was intended to be a stress-free night
这本应是一个释放压力的夜晚
was anything but.
最终却事与愿违
Asses were grabbed, punches were thrown,
拳打脚踢 乱作一团
and everybody left feeling worse than ever.
大家的情绪跌落谷底
Especially Jazz and Doug.
尤其是Jazz和Doug
I don't need no ice.
我一块冰也不要
So then tell me what you want me to do.
那就告诉我你想让我做什么
Oh, now you want my opinion?
现在你又想听我的意见了吗
This whole thing went down because of you.
事情闹成这样都是因为你
Me? I didn't grab my own ass.
因为我吗 我可没有抓自己的屁♥股♥
Yeah, but you put it out there,
是 但你把屁♥股♥撅到了公众面前
and now I'm the one that has to defend it
而我还得捍卫你的清白
Right? This isn't about you.
好吗 重点又不在你
Uhhuh. This is about what's best for me and my sister.
是吗 这是为了我和妹妹的前途着想
Okay, but it's not best for us.
好吧 但你没有为我们考虑
What do you want to do, Doug?
你想怎么样 Doug
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm-a take some time to think about it.
我得好好考虑一下
Uh-oh.
呃哦
Oh, God.
天呐
I just feel like this is all my fault.
我感觉这都是我的错
Yeah, I get that.
是啊 我懂你意思
You do realize it's a figure of speech, right?
你知道我就是夸张了一下吧
Look, when I was working on
听着 我在设计
my Michelle Obama showcase,
给米歇尔 奥巴马的展示作品时
my work was cool, but you finessed it.
我做得不错 但你令它出彩
Yeah, but all I did was add a few things.
但我只是加了一些东西而已
And it was fire, 'cause it was you.
成品很炫 因为那是真正的你
This Jazz and Sky stuff, you're not feeling it
给Jazz和Sky设计的造型 你没有感觉
'cause it's not you.
因为那不是真正的你
And if you're gonna put your name on something,
假如你要在什么东西上署名
it should always be something you're feeling.
那个东西必须是你发自真心的
Right.
说得对
Well, this can't be the way my first gig ends.
我的第一单生意不能就这么黄了吧
So don't let it.
那就别让它黄
Yo, where you been? Did you not see Zoey's text?
你跑哪去了 你没看到Zoey的消息吗
She wants to talk about ideas for our next post.
她想谈谈我们下一次照片的想法
Yeah, I saw.
我看到了
Okay, so let's go.
太好了 那出发吧
I was really thinking we could do, like
我觉着给Copper Calves代言的时候
the body paint with the Copper Calves. Jazz. Jazz,
我们可以在身上涂彩绘 Jazz Jazz
I gotta be real with you.
我想跟你说实话
I'm not feeling this, like, at all.
我觉得这不对 完全不对
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's just...
只是
you know, last night was a lot.
你知道吧 昨晚太过火了
From the fight to those thirsty dudes staring at us,
有人打架 还有那些色狼盯着我们看
and... you've heard Dad's voicemails.
而且 你也听到老爸的电♥话♥留言了
Yeah. But think about it.
那又怎样 你这样想
It'll all be worth it when we land a real endorsement deal.
要是我们能接下可靠的代言一切都值了
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
If being a Insta-thot is what we need to do
如果我们得当Instagram网红婊
in order to make money, I'm not down for that.
来赚钱的话 我可不愿干
But we had a plan.
但我们制定了计划
This was never the plan.
这从来都不在计划之内
So you're just gonna bail on me now?
所以你就准备丢下我是吗
No. You're really gonna do that?
不是 你真的想好了
I just wanna work hard and run track.
我只是想努力奋斗 坚持跑步
That's it. Okay.
仅此而已 行
I'm out. Cool.
我要退出 随你
Please... I got you.
别这样 我懂你意思了
Nope, that's fine.
不 没关系
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Um, Sky isn't gonna be joining us.
Sky不会过来了
It's just gonna be me
从现在开始
doing the photo shoots from now on, okay?
只拍摄我的照片了 可以吗
Is everything okay? No.
一切还好吗 不好
It's not. But, um, whatever.
并不好 但 无所谓
It's fine. Let's just do this.
没事 快开工吧
No, come on. Talk to me.
别这样 跟我聊聊
You always listen to me complain.
以前总是你听我抱怨
Honestly, I'm just tired of trying to defend
说实话 我真的厌倦了
my choices about my body to other people.
跟别人辩解我如何处置自己的身体
And you shouldn't have to.
你本来就不必
So then why is everybody coming at me?
那么为什么我成了众矢之的
You know what? Look, I've actually been
你知道吗 我最近其实
thinking a lot about your rebrand,
一直在想怎么重塑你的形象
and what Nomi was saying about empowerment
还有Nomi说到的掌控感
and owning your sexuality.
以及自♥由♥展现你的性征
And, sure, I 100% agree,
当然 我百分百赞同
but I do feel like we went about it the wrong way.
只是我觉得我们采用了错误的方式
The wrong way? Yeah.
错误的方式 是的
See? Everybody's with this modern-feminism bullshit,
你看 所有人口口声声说着现代女权主义
and how "Women have control over our bodies,"
和什么"女性有权掌控自己的身体"
but, like, forever, everyone's had control over my body,
但 从来就是所有人都在控制我的身体
from what time I wake up
从我在何时醒来
to how long I work out to what I eat.
到我该锻炼多久 再到我吃什么
And now, for the first time, I'm taking control for myself,
而现在 我第一次取得了控制权
and everyone's telling me I'm doing it the wrong way.
然后所有人却说我做的方式不对
Sorry. That's not what I meant.
对不起 我不是这个意思
Nothing you're doing is wrong.
你没有任何过错
But I just feel like we could have been more strategic,
我只是觉得我们本该再好好规划一下
more unabashedly you in the way that you do it,
在你塑造个人形象时 在我们一起重塑你的造型时
in the way that we do it.
更多地展现你本真的一面
And I really want to help you out.
我真心想帮助你
But you're gonna have to trust me.
但你必须要相信我
Okay. I trust you.
好的 我相信你
Thank you.
谢谢
Damn it!
该死
Oh, no.
不是吧
Dude! It's almost noon.
大哥 快中午了
Wake up! We fell asleep.
快起来 我们睡着了
Come on. Get up. Get up, get up! Okay, okay, okay.
快点 起来 起来 起来 好 好 好
Put your shoes on. I'm up.
把鞋穿上 我起来了
Shh, shh, shh!
嘘
I'm up. I'm up. Okay? I'm up.
我起了 好了吧 我起了
For the record, I've never fallen asleep
顺便说一下 在满足女伴之前
before satisfying a woman.
我从不提前睡着
Gross. It's just not who I am.
恶心 我就不是那种人
You know what? You might have to sneak out the window.
跟你讲 你可能得从窗户溜出去了
We're on the fifth floor. But what if someone is home?
这可是五楼 但万一有人在家怎么办
Oh, you know what? I can actually track them.
想起来了 我可以给他们定位的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
We're good! They're across campus.
躲过一劫 他们在学校其他地方
We're good. But you still gotta go.
我们没事了 但你还是快走吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
走吧
Come on, pretty boy. Out.
快点帅哥 往外走
Please don't tell Nomi.
求你别告诉Nomi
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表