剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
We are.
是啊
You deserve it. You deserve it.
你们很般配 绝对的
Thank you. Well, it was really good to see you.
谢谢啦 很高兴能遇到你
Yeah, same.
我也是
So...
那
You know what? That's...
那 那确实
That's on me.
是我错了
Yeah. You know what? It is.
是啊 这就是你的错
Zoey, I'm sorry.
Zoey 对不起
All right, well,
好 好了
why don't you consider talking to me next time
你以后能不能直接和我明说
rather than treating me like I'd ever be disloyal?
而不是把我看成那种花心的人
You can go somewhere with that.
少跟我来这套
Oh, honey.
哦 姐妹
Watching "Rizzoli and Isles"
就算看<妙女神探>
is not gonna make you feel any better.
也不能让你心里好受些
It really isn't.
可不是呢嘛
Look, you and Luca are gonna be fine.
听着 你和Luca之间不会有事的
Everybody knows that you don't care is Cash is leaving.
大伙儿都明白 你一点都不在乎Cash离校的事
That's not what I'm upset about.
我不是因为这个难过
It's this whole
是因为整个
"Enthusiastic Sober Consent" Thing.
有关"激♥情♥清醒许可"的事
Like,
就好比
on the surface, Luca thought
表面上看 Luca觉得
that he saw me and Cash doing something wrong,
他觉得我和Cash在做什么不光明的勾当
and when we dug in deeper,
但当他了解到事情的原委
he understood that it was a harmless situation.
他就明白了 这其实没什么大不了的
And it just feels like the policy is kind of the same.
这感觉和我们谈的新规定是一回事
Like, on the surface, it's super simple.
表面上看起来简单
It's here to protect us,
它是用来保护我们的
which is such a no-brainer.
很好理解
But when you dig in deeper, you understand that it...
但当你进一步的思考 你就会明白
it has its flaws,
它也有缺陷
and I-I-I don't know.
我 我 我也不知道
Like, maybe you're right.
可能你是对的
Maybe we don't need this whole thing.
或许我们根本不需要这些
Yeah, or maybe I'm not.
嗯 或许我也是错的
She's definitely not.
她绝对是错的
No, look, do I want people to feel safe?
听着 要问我是否想让人们有安全感
Of course I do.
我当然想啊
I just... I worry that the policy's too black and white.
我只是 担心这个规定太绝对了
Okay, yeah, fine.
好吧
I-It doesn't solve everything,
这虽然不能解决所有问题
but look.
但 你们看啊
It's making us talk and think about stuff.
这让我们学会交流和思考
Really uncomfortable stuff,
都是些让人觉得不自在的事
and my worry is, like,
我担心的是
what is just talk actually going to change?
本来只是话题而已 没想到真的要改革
Okay, well, hopefully
好吧 好事是
it makes us more aware
这让我们更有自我保护意识
so that we can protect ourselves.
我们才能保护自己
And, you know, at the very least,
而且 至少吧
be 100% accountable with each other.
让我们对彼此百分百负责
Yeah, true.
对 没错
Don't worry, she'll get it.
没关系 我去开门
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Just wondering, uh,
只是在想 呃
if I could make things up to you.
我能不能弥补一下你
Maybe split these bottles of extremely,
或许一起来几瓶
extremely non-alcoholic Mexican sodas?
绝对零酒精的墨西哥汽水
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
May you come in.
应该说 请问我能进来吗
Wh... Why is she like that?
她 为什么要那样说话
I don't know.
我也不明白
look.
听着
I'm sorry.
对不起
I trust you.
我相信你
I should've trusted you enough to talk to you about it.
我应该更相信你 和你好好的沟通
May I come in?
请问我能进来吗
Sure.
进来吧
I'm gonna need you to say that
我希望你能回答的
with a little more enthusiasm.
更积极一点点
I can't do this without alcohol.
没有酒 我简直做不到啊
Yes, you can.
不 你可以的
You got this, okay?
你能做到的 好吗
You're just in your head.
你只是没跳出固定的思维模式
We both can do this.
我俩都行的
No booze for you,
你不喝酒
no dancing for me.
我也不跳舞了
We don't even need it. We fi...
我们不需要那些 我们找
Oh, this is my jam.
啊 我的最爱
No, no. You said we got this.
别啊 别啊 你说过我们能行的
I don't got a damn thing.
我管不了那么多了
Yeah, me neither.
啊 我也不管了
Hey! What...
嘿 怎么
Hey, you ladies want some shots?
嘿 想来喝几杯吗
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表