剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
What's that?
什么事情
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I took your advice. Yeah, I was honest with her.
我听从了你的建议 是的 我跟她直说了
And?
然后呢
She was still down to hook up.
她还是愿意一♥夜♥情♥
Well, that... that's good.
那 那这挺好的呀
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 大概吧
I mean, until she said she had no plans
我的意思是 直到她说她没打算
of taking me home to her mom and dad.
带我回家见她父母
But that's what you wanted, right?
但这才是你想要的 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
I think so. I don't know.
我觉得是 但我也不知道
I did, until she said that,
在她跟我说那句话之前都挺好的
and then it just, like... it kind of messed me up.
然后就 就搞得我心烦意乱的
So, you telling me you caught real feelings for this girl,
所以 你是说你对这姑娘动了真感情吗
by any chance? No. No, I did not catch feeling for her.
有这个可能吗 不 不 我没有动真感情
I just... I think that,
我只是觉得
it's, like, when she said to me
当她对我说出了
what I've been saying to all these other girls...
我一直以来对别的女生说的话
suddenly, everything felt really, um, wrong.
突然间 一切都变得有些不对劲了
Yeah. So, now what?
好吧 所以接下来怎么办
As much as I wished I did... Um...
尽管我非常希望自己能帮到Nomi 嗯
... I didn't have any answers for Nomi,
但我实在没办法给出什么答案
so I just listened.
所以 我选择倾听
And the next day,
第二天
Nomi decided to sit down with someone
Nomi决定坐下来和一个能帮助她的人谈谈
who could help her a little better than I could.
而这个人能提供的帮助 比我要多得多
Well, hooking up with a bunch of girls
这个嘛 和一大堆女生搞一♥夜♥情♥
doesn't sound like compulsive behavior.
听起来并不像是强迫症
Sounds like college.
这就是大学生活罢了
Okay, but as a gender studies professor,
好吧 可是 你作为一个性别学教授
what would you say about a girl who...
对一个只跟直女约会的女生
only hooks up with straight girls?
你会有什么看法呢
Hmm.
嗯
I would say, let's cut right through the bullshit
要我说 我们就直切主题吧
and talk gay woman to bi-woman.
谈谈从同性恋到双性恋的过程吧
How did you know that? I have good bidar.
你是怎么知道的 我的"双达"很灵敏
Now, look, I went through a straight girl phase.
听好了 我曾经也经历过直女的阶段
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And for me, it was about safety.
对我来说 那是为了保证安全
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
'Cause there was no chance of anything ever getting serious.
因为可以确保双方都不会动真感情
Yes. No, exactly.
没错 完全是这样
It's like, there's no relationship, so there's no feelings,
就好像 两个人没有在谈恋爱 所以谈不上任何感情
there's no bringing them back home at Thanksgiving
不用在感恩节的时候把对方带回家
and be like, "Hey, Mom and Dad, here's my new girlfriend."
然后说什么 "爸 妈 这是我的新女友"
You know, and then they, like, spit Manischewitz
你懂的 然后他们就会把马尼舍维茨酒
all over the table and...
洒的满桌子都是
So, then I take it your parents
所以 我可以理解为 你的父母
are not okay with you being bi?
不认同你的双性恋取向吗
Um...
嗯
the truth is, they don't know.
实话实说 他们还不知道
That's, um... That's the problem, isn't it?
这就是 这就是问题的所在 不是吗
I'm not a therapist. Mmhmm.
我不是心理医生 嗯哼
But it made my life easier
但如果我能敞开心扉 坦诚待人
when I started living openly and honestly.
生活会变得轻松很多
Hmm.
嗯
So, maybe you start there
所以 也许你可以从这一点开始
and just see how the rest of the stuff falls into place.
然后看看事情会如何发展
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, here's your bravery test.
好了 来测测你的胆量
Well, maybe not too big today.
好吧 也许今天胆量不够
How about just a little tree that lives right here?
在这里画一棵小树怎么样
Hey.
嘿
You look happier.
你看起来开心了不少
Yeah, it was cool. I mean, it was, like,
是啊 挺好的 我的意思是
great to talk to somebody who kind of gets it, you know?
跟真正懂你的人聊天是一件很棒的事
Yeah, you know, I'm so proud of you. Thank you.
你知道吗 我很为你骄傲 谢谢
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go back and keep talking to her
是啊 我觉得以后还会再去找她聊的
and make her, like, a Migos playlist. Hmm. Quality.
然后帮她做一个Migos的歌♥单 嗯 充实的对话
Hmm? Oh.
嗯 噢
I'm sorry I judged your choices.
我很抱歉我对你的选择评头论足
Apparently, I'm not always right about everything.
很显然 我并不总是对的
So, while it was obvious that there was work to do
为了解决那些大的问题
to get through the bigger issue,
很明显 我们还需要继续努力
those bigger issues helped put the smaller ones
这些大问题让我们能更清楚地
into perspective.
审视那些小问题
Okay, be honest.
好了 说实话
This dude, if he had corn rows, would you hit it?
如果这个男人扎了玉米辫 你会上吗
Yeah. Yeah, right?
会啊 就是说嘛
The dude's soothing, so... Why? Do you know him?
这哥们能让人放松 所以 怎么 你认识他吗
Do I know Bob Ross? No, I mean...
我认识Bob Ross吗 我是说
I... No, I don't. Sorry.
不 我不认识他 抱歉
No, no, there's no way
不 不 不行
No, no, no, no way
不 不 不 不行
I'm living without you
我的生命里不能没有你
I'm not living without you What the... ?
我的生命里绝不能没有你 什么情况
Did you guys know they could do this?
你们都知道她们唱歌♥这么好听吗
Dude, I don't even think I've heard Sky speak before.
兄弟 我感觉已经忘记了Sky说话的声音了
I don't wanna be free
我不想要那所谓的自♥由♥
Yeah
耶
I'm staying, I'm staying
我要留下 我要留下
And you and you and you
而你 而你 而你
Oh, my God. We can't. It's so embarrassing.
噢 天呐 不行 这太尴尬了
Oh, God. Okay.
噢 天呐 好吧
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表