剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
but whoever did did you a favor
不过 不管黑你账户的是谁 他都是在为你好
by taking down them thirsty-ass posts.
因为他把你那些欲求不满的帖子给删掉了
You see right there?
你看到了吗
That's the type of pettiness
你每句话都透露着小气
that really makes me think you did it.
以至于让我觉得这就是你干的
Yo, I said I didn't do it.
喂 我都说了不是我♥干♥的
But now you're making me feel like I should've.
但你现在让我觉得 当初我就该把你黑了算了
Oh, really? Yes.
哦 是么 是的
I did not hack your page. Yes, you did.
我没有黑你的主页 就是你黑的
Why you lying?
你为什么要骗人
Hey. Hey, quick question.
嗨 嗨 问你一个小问题
Um, have your parents come to every Parents' Weekend?
你的父母以前参加过探亲周末吗
It's not like a-a thing, is it?
这 这不算是什么很重要的是 对吧
Yeah, my parents come to everything.
有啊 我父母什么活动都要参加的
Ugh, my mother brought me enough lechón
呃 我妈给我带了很多烧乳猪肉
to feed me for a month.
我一个月都吃不完
They love me.
他们很爱我的
Right, right.
是啊 是啊
Is this what you called me about?
你就是为了这个给我打电♥话♥的吗
No. Yeah, I was just calling to ask about Zoey.
不 我就是想问问你 Zoey的事情
How'd that go? Like, did you tell her yet?
搞的怎么样了 你跟她说了吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I will do it tonight.
不过 我今晚一定会跟她说的
Okay, well, let me know how that goes,
好吧 到时候跟我讲一下
and congratulations on your parents loving you, too.
还有 恭喜你 有一对爱你的父母
Uh, thank you?
呃 谢谢
Guess what. I did it, babe.
你猜怎么着 我成功了 宝贝
I beat the system.
我打败了体系
Nice. What happened?
好啊 说来听听
Life is good for both you and me.
对于咱俩 事情开始往好的方向发展了
Like, okay, sure, I'm on academic probation,
就是 我收到了留校察看的警告 行呗
and, you know, I will have to take Chemistry again,
然后 你知道的 我得重修一次化学
but you know what?
可是你知道吗
I am still a Cal U Titan.
我还是宾州加大钛坦们的一员
Congrats. Okay, Titan.
恭喜你 好了 小钛坦
That is probably Postmates
应该是外卖♥♥到了
because I ordered us some celebratory pho.
我点了越南米线来庆祝一下
Coming, coming, coming.
来了 来了
Hey. Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
你要不要解释一下 你到底在搞什么鬼
What the pho...
搞什么米线
Why after Charlie called me
Charlie给我打了个电♥话♥
to tell me about his Lake Havasu trip
他先是跟我讲了苏瓦哈湖的事情
did he also tell me that you are on academic probation?!
然后告诉我 你收到了学校留校察看的警告 到底怎么回事
Wow. This how the young college kids living these days?
哇 现在的大学生过的都这么滋润的吗
Damn. What the hell?
哇靠 搞什么鬼
Make me want to re-enroll,
弄得我都想再上一次大学了
pull a black Rodney Dangerfield.
当一回黑人版的Rodney Dangerfield
Where do you keep your ice?
你冰块放哪儿的
Right down there, and, Dad, honestly everything is fine.
在那边 爸 说真的 事情都已经解决了
They put me on academic probation instead of expelling me
他们本来是要开除我的 但是现在只是给我开了留校察看
because I came clean and told them I was cheating on my Chem final...
因为我开诚布公地承认了我在化学考试上作弊的事情
What?
什么
Holy crap.
我勒个去
Did I just Fredo Corleone myself?
我是Fredo Corleone上身了吗
Zoey, who are you? Huh?
Zoey 你到底怎么了
Oh, calm down, Dre.
哦 冷静一点 Dre
I can remember a time when I got a call from Howard
我还记得 我曾经接到霍华德大学的一通电♥话♥
about a young, dumb freshman who had just got caught
跟我说有个大一新生 想让一个白小子
buying a term paper from some white kid.
替他代写论文 结果傻乎乎地被抓个正着
First off, Gary grew up in a black neighborhood,
首先 Gary是在黑人社区里长大的
and secondly, he seemed to have a grasp
其次 他对哈莱姆文艺复兴运动
of the Harlem Renaissance.
有着独到的见解
Whatever it was, cheating is a necessary life skill.
不论如何 作弊是每个人都必不可缺的生活技能
I mean, how do you think most successful people get ahead anyway?
我是说 你以为那些成功人士是怎么成功的
But if you're gonna cheat, Zoey,
不过 如果你下定决心要作弊 Zoey
don't get caught.
就不要被抓到
That's bush league.
那就有点逊了
Pops. Yeah?
老爹 怎么
You're not helping the situation.
你这是在瞎添乱
I'm sorry, Dre.
不好意思 Dre
I just don't think it's as big a "Situation" as you do.
我只是觉得这个情况没你想象中的那么"乱"而已
Hey, baby. Are these the Postmates guys?
嘿 宝贝 他们是送外卖♥♥的吗
Oh, now we got a "Situation."
哦 现在情况有点"乱"起来了
Hey. Hi.
你好呀 嗨
Guess what? What?
你猜怎么着 怎么了
Came out to my parents.
对我爸妈出柜了
Yep. Can you believe it?
是呀 你能相信吗
Wow.
哇
I mean, my dad thinks it's just a phase.
我的意思是 我爸说这只是阶段性的
My mom, like,
我妈
keeps asking me if I'm gonna leave school to go to Broadway,
一直在问我是不是要辍学去百老汇发展
but whatever 'cause I feel, like, amazing.
但无所谓 因为我感觉棒极了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You have no reason to thank me.
你不需要感谢我
I didn't even do it, by the way, because I felt like I had to.
我出柜不是因为自己觉得有必要
I did it because you made me realize that I wanted to.
我出柜是因为 你让我意识到我想要这样做
I mean, like, the events that you took me to,
我是说 你带我去的那些活动
all the talks that we had,
我们聊的那些
I mean, the connection between us.
就是 我们之间的那种联♥系♥
I'm happy for you, Nomi.
Nomi 我替你感到高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
Would you mind if I... if I gave you a call tomorrow?
你介意我明天再联♥系♥你吗
Yeah, totally. For sure.
哦 当然啦
Call me whenever you're free.
你有空随时打给我
Oh.
哦
Sorry. Did, I, um...
抱歉 我是
Did I interrupt something?
我是打扰到你了吗
Yeah.
好吧
Hey, hey, Nomi. Nomi, come here.
嘿 嘿 Nomi Nomi 过来
No, you know what? It's fine.
你知道吗 没关系的
I obviously misinterpreted your feelings,
很明显是我误解了你对我的感觉
seeing as there's another woman in there
有个女的在那儿
with her legs kicked up,
翘着腿
drinking what appears to be a very light Pinot Noir.
大概是在喝一杯非常轻口的黑皮诺酒
You didn't misinterpret anything.
你没有理解错任何事
I thought you understood the reality of this.
你以为你明白现实情况
I understand that we're both adults.
我只明白 我们都是成年人
And we can do whatever we want.
我们可以做我们想做的任何事
Absolutely. In the real world, yes.
当然 在现实生活 确实如此
But our situation, it's not realistic.
但我们这种情况是不现实的
People find out, I get fired,
被别人知道了 我会被开除
and how am I supposed to defend myself?
然后我要怎么为自己辩解呢
Uh, yeah, I don't know.
呃 好吧 我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Shit.
该死
Yeah, I guess you couldn't.
嗯 我想你是没办法
Back in the day when I went to college,
在我上大学的时候
men were not allowed in ladies' rooms past sundown.
太阳落山以后男的就不能进姑娘们的房♥间了
Winters were hard.
真是难捱的"凛冬"
You didn't go to college, Pops.
老爹 你没上过大学
That's 'cause I was out there risking my life in 'Nam.
那是因为我当时在越南出生入死
You also didn't go to 'Nam.
你也没去过越南
Man, fuck you. Listen here.
我♥操♥ 小子 你给我听着
This young bohemian is up in here
这个浪子就在这儿
living his best life with my granddaughter.
带着我的孙女醉生梦死
Well, with all due respect,
嗯 恕我直言
I don't live here.
我不住这儿
I have my own spot.
我有自己的小窝
He does.
真的
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表