剧集 | 英国铁路纪行(2010) | 导航列表
从这里上车左转
Jump on here and then just go to the left. Thank you.
当蒸汽机车驶上
This is a fantastic sight
里布尔黑德高架桥时,景象壮观
as the steam engine begins to go over the Ribblehead Viaduct.
在英国铁路上独一无二
You'll never see another sight like this on a railway in Britain.
神奇之旅
This is magical.
山谷中满是向火车挥手
The valleys are full of people waving at the train,
拍照的人们
photographing the train.
参与拯救这条铁路的决策后
You know, it's really exciting for me, having participated
如今看到蒸汽火车穿行
in that decision to save this railway, to see now steam trains,
游客如织,人们享受其中
to see tourists, to see people enjoying it,
见证它取得成功
to see it becoming a great success.
非常激动人心,令人感动
It's very, very exciting. I'd say moving.
前往加斯代尔仅需20分钟
The journey to Garsdale lasts just 20 minutes
平均时速55英里
doing an average speed of 55 miles an hour.
全长72英里线路上
All along the 72-mile line the historic sight
蒸汽机车牵引栗色车厢的景象令人陶醉
of steam locomotive hauling maroon carriages is a joy to behold.
太棒了
Brilliant. Thank you.
我们去见司机
We're off to see the driver.
快出站了!
We're almost out of the station!
这是我人生最激动时刻之一
That was one of the great thrills of my life.
非常感谢
Thank you very much indeed. Thank you. Absolutely fantastic.
明日旅程将探索维多利亚游客
On my journey tomorrow I'll be discovering why Victorian tourists
为何涌向温德米尔湖
flocked to Windermere's famous lake.
罗杰,丰盛茶点,极致优雅
Roger, what a lovely spread, and this is the height of elegance.
我将了解肯德尔的故事
I'll be learning a thing or two about Kendal.
请来肯德尔薄荷糕
Kendal Mint Cake, please.
我们不卖♥♥,那其实不是蛋糕
We don't stock Kendal Mint Cake. It isn't actually a cake.
真意外!抱歉!
Well, that has thrown me. Oh, I'm so sorry!
还将探寻铁路如何改变农耕生活
And I'll be finding out how the railways changed farming life.
将丰富农产品运往城镇销♥售♥
You would bring all that abundance of food to the population to sell
铁路深刻改变了农业
and I think railways have changed farming considerably.
剧集 | 英国铁路纪行(2010) | 导航列表