剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
不错嘛 吉米.·吉布勒 你不按自己风格穿衣服的时候还不错嘛
Yum, Kimmy Gibbler. You look good when you're not dressed like yourself.
我得为女生之夜做点准备啊
I gotta work it for girls' night out.
你看起来很炫啊
And you are on fleek.
但愿说别人炫还是流行的吧
I hope it's still fleek to say "fleek."
我们什么时候打扮的这么好看还能和睦共处的
When have we looked this hot and gotten along this great?
从没有过
Never.
我们最好留点儿证据 自♥拍♥吧 - 好的
We better get proof. Selfie. - Yes.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
等等 侧着拍显瘦
No, tilt 'til we're skinny.
太好了 我在Ins上把你圈出来 但得先把你从小黑屋里放出来
Great. I'll tag you on Instagram, but first I have to unblock you.
你把我屏蔽了
You blocked me?
这种时候别吵架 好吗
Let's not fight, okay?
珍惜那些美好时光
Remember the good times.
好吧 这一次的美好时光
Well... good time.
哇哦
Whoa!
你们看起来好炫啊
You guys look fleek!
说“炫”果然不流行了
And that's the death of "fleek."
迪杰 今天是女生之夜哦
D.J., it's girls' night out.
哦 我知道的 抱歉 我得洗衣服 你们玩的开心
Oh, I know, I'm sorry. I have laundry to do. Party on without me.
迪杰 这个夜晚是我们为你而准备的
Deej, we planned this whole night for you.
你必须去好好开心一下
You have to go out and have fun.
我很开心啊
I have fun.
就昨晚 我还给汤米吐舌头来着
Just last night I stuck my tongue out at Tommy,
而且他还吐回来了 可好笑了呢
and he stuck his tongue out at me, it was hilarious!
来吧 迪杰 来点成人级的娱乐吧
Come on, Deej. Let yourself have some adult fun.
我现在正式宣布我们三个的代号♥ 金刚娘
I'm officially naming the three of us... the She-Wolf Pack!
千万别在公众场合做这种事
Don't ever do that in public.
听着 我今晚没法出去啊 我连出门的衣服都没有
Look, I can't go out tonight. I don't have anything to wear.
我们就知道你会这么说
We knew you'd say that.
所以我们就给你买♥♥了这个
Which is why we bought you this.
哇哦
Whoa.
这是给我穿的还是给足球宝贝穿的
Is this for me or Malibu Barbie?
听着 我很感激你们所做的一切 但没人帮我带孩子啊
Look, I really appreciate all of this, but I don't have a babysitter.
哦 我们给你找了个保姆
Oh. We got you a babysitter.
哦 我们给你找了个保姆
Oh! We got you a babysitter!
乔伊 - 嗨 小迪
Joey! - Hi, Deej.
我真不敢相信你会专程从拉斯维加斯飞回来 就为了给我带小孩
I can't believe you would fly in from Vegas just to babysit.
为了你当然行
Of course we... would.
看起来一切都被你们办妥了
Looks like you covered everything.
一点儿没错 - 那我上楼换衣服了
Yep. - I'll go upstairs and change.
啊 不不不
Ah. No, no, no, no.
你一上楼 肯定又要开始干那些妈妈才干的事儿
If you go upstairs, you're gonna start doing mom stuff.
我们叫优步了 上车换
You can change in the Uber.
我才不要在车上换衣服
I'm not changing in a car.
万一司机看到了我的咪♥咪♥怎么办
What if Uber sees my boobers?
那还不好 你就不用给小费了啊
Well, then you won't have to tip.
小迪 在车上换衣服没什么大不了的
Deej, changing in a car is no big deal.
有一次 我跌跌撞撞从派对上跑出来 钻进一辆出租
Once, I stumbled out of a party, hopped into a cab,
在车上换了一身丑了吧唧的伴娘装
changed into a hideous fuchsia bridesmaid's dress
到了婚礼现场比新娘还夺目
and walked down the aisle looking better than the bride.
那不就是我的婚礼吗
That was my wedding.
杰克森 麦克斯 雷蒙娜 出来说再见了 乔伊来了
Jackson, Max, Ramona, come say goodbye! Joey's here.
嗨 孩子们 - 哦
Hi, kids! - Whatever.
哦 我感受到了他们深沉的爱
Oh, I am feeling the love.
好了 记住 你得
Okay, remember, you need to...
好好刷牙 认真写作业 别玩火柴 巴拉巴拉巴拉
Brush your teeth, do your homework, don't play with matches, blah-blah-blah.
快点 出发吧
Come on. Let's go.
玩的开心点儿 拜拜 爱你们 - 拜 我们也爱你
Have fun. Bye, girls. Love you. - Bye. Love you, too.
好了 嘿 孩子们
Alright. Hey, guys...
我真是对着空气在说话
And I am talking to absolutely no one.
嘿 汤米 现在的孩子都怎么了
Hey, Tommy, how about these kids today
总是在玩电玩 摆弄那些电子设备
with the video games and the electronic devices?
不如咱俩好好地畅谈一下人生吧
How about you and I have a real, meaningful conversation?
哎哟 有人给我发信息 不好意思啊
Whoops! I got a text, buddy. Sorry.
你就不能快点吗
Will you come on?
快点啊
Come on.
我都不知道我应该把这个往下拉还是往上拽
I don't know if I should be tugging this thing down or pulling it up.
来势汹汹啊 金刚娘
Looking fierce, She-Wolf Pack!
说什么来着 不准在公众场合嚎
What did we talk about? We only howl in private.
你们有预约吗
Do you have reservations?
是的 我觉得我就应该在家带孩子
Yes, I feel like I should be at home with my kids.
她们是跟我一起的
They're with me.
吉米·吉布勒大驾光临 这边儿走
Kimmy Gibbler in the club! Right this way!
哇 他们还真把你给当成娘娘了
Wow! They really treat you like royalty here.
隔离带 闪光抱枕 还有专有沙发
Velvet rope, glitter pillows. Our own couch.
我和费尔南多还在一起的时候 我们基本上就住这儿
Back when Fernando and I were together, we practically lived here.
以前收银台那儿还有我的牙刷和换洗内衣呢
I even kept a toothbrush and a clean bra behind the cash register.
我去叫点儿龙舌兰
I'm gonna get us some tequila shots.
我的多加点儿冰
Make sure mine has extra ice.
还要插把小雨伞 再加一颗樱桃
And a little umbrella with a cherry in it.
谢谢
Thank you!
不好意思 抱歉 不好意思 先生们
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me, gentlemen.
不好意思 我要三杯龙舌兰给我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Excuse me. Can I get three tequila shots for me and my girls?
那一票可爱的女士们吗
That gaggle of lovely ladies?
我和我兄弟愿意请你们喝酒
My brother and I would love to give you the gift of alcohol.
但先让我们决定一下谁主攻谁助攻
But allow us a moment to figure out which one of us is paying.
平手
Tie.
平手 - 搞什么 老兄
Tie. - Come on, dude.
都周五晚上九点半了 迪杰竟然还没换上睡衣呢
It's 9:30 on a Friday night and D.J.'s not in her PJs.
看我 我会饶舌了
Look at me! I'm rapping!
嘿 看我找着啥了 两匹种马加10杯酒
Hey. Look what I found. Two studs plus ten shots.
我要小的那个 不许抢
I call dibs on the little one.
谢谢你们的酒 - 你太客气了
Thanks for the drinks. - You're quite welcome.
玩的开心
Have a good evening.
他们居然坐下了
And they're sitting.
我是麦克斯 这是我兄弟瓦尔
I'm Maks. This is my brother Val.
我是斯蒂芙妮 这是我姐姐 迪杰
I'm Stephanie. This is my sister, D.J.
姐妹兄弟大配对 好组合
Sisters with brothers! That's kinky-hot.
敬姐妹兄弟一杯
To sisters and brothers.
还有管你是谁
And whoever you are.
敬姐妹兄弟路人甲
To sisters and brothers and whoever she is.
和娃哈哈不是一个味儿啊
That's not SunnyD.
嘿 干嘛呢 孩子们
Hey. What's up, guys?
我在看现时冥王星的卫星回馈
I'm watching a live satellite feed from Pluto.
也没什么变化
Not much going on.
你喜欢科学啊
You like science?
好吧 我有个天文学家的故事 奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森
Alright, here's an impression of astrophysicist, Neil deGrasse Tyson,
一天早上 吃完早餐 正在切奶酪
early morning, after breakfast, cutting the cheese.
真的假的 一点儿反应都没有
Really? Nothing?
乔伊 所有人都知道伟大的奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森从来不放屁
Joey, everybody knows that the great Neil deGrasse Tyson does not fart.
拜托 我是来陪你们玩的啊
Come on! I'm here to have fun with you kids.
雷蒙娜 快进来
Ramona, get in here.
这可不是好主意
That's a bad idea.
要干嘛 我正在狂看狂鲨三部曲
What is it? I'm binge-watching the Sharknado trilogy.
进来啊 - 这间房♥间我禁止入内的
Come in. - I'm banned from this room.
杰克森 这样很不礼貌哦
Jackson, that is not very nice.
没关系 是我自己禁止的
It's okay. I banned myself.
好吧 今晚我们要一起玩
Well, tonight we are going to have some fun together.
我们的第一个游戏就叫 奔跑吧低头族
Our first game is called try and get your devices back.
乔伊 快回来
Joey, get back here!
乔伊 快回来
Joey, get back here!
第一个游戏的赢家是我
And the winner of our first game is me
因为今晚我们要远离电子产品
because tonight we are going device-free.
东西都没了还怎么玩
How are we to have any fun without our stuff?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想你们展示古莱斯盾画廊的古怪武器
I give to you the Gladstone Gallery of wacky weapons!
我了个亲娘欸 - 嗯哼
Holy chalupas! - Mm-hmm.
都是经典款哦
These are your classics.
超级泡泡机 喷彩 泥煤步♥枪♥
You got your super soakers, your silly string, your slime rifles
还有大神级的
and the granddaddy of 'em all,
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表