剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
今晚一起吃晚饭怎么样
How's dinner tonight?
我完全有时间 - 很好
I'm completely free. - Great.
我刚才有点担心 你都没提过我送给你的花
I was a little worried when you didn't mention the flowers that I got you.
你送的
Those were from you?
对啊 只是一个小小的心意
Yeah, it was just a little gesture.
小心意
A little gesture?
等我俩正式约会以后 那都不算什么
That was nothing.Wait till we go on a real date.
天啊 我补牙的填充物好像掉了
Oh, my gosh.Ooh, I think I just lost a filling.
刚刚那一瞬间 -对啊
Like just this second? - Yeah, yeah.
我必须看牙医了
Yeah, I have to go to the dentist.
但是他现在预约已经满了
But he's all booked right now, so,
我必须得今晚去才行
I'm going to have to go tonight.
你还有夜班牙医
You have a night dentist?
当然 不信你去查查
Yeah, it's a real thing. Look it up.
我的意思是 不能共进晚餐了 这才是重点
But no dinner. I mean, that's the point.
997,
998,
999...
我就差一粒红的了
I'm one red one short.
哦 我可以藏个红色的彩虹糖
Oh, I'll hide a red Skittle.
她不会发现的
She'll never know.
所以 也不是你送的玫瑰了
So you didn't send me roses either.
不是 用也 并不意味着我就脚踩两只船了
No, by "either," I didn't mean to imply that I was dating more than one guy...
达伦
Darren.
好吧 拜拜
OK, alright, bye.
小芬 我很抱歉
Aw, Steph, I'm so sorry.
我听说咖啡先生 夜店先生 棒球先生都不是送花的人
I heard Mr. Coffee, Mr. Night Club, and Mr. Baseball didn't send you the roses.
你听谁说的 - 我亲耳听到的 我在门那边都听见了
Who'd you hear that from? - Me. I was listening at the door.
有时候我都在怀疑我还能不能找到真爱了
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find a real relationship.
等一下 我老公发的
Hang on, that's my husband.
不好意思 你的谁
I'm sorry, your what?
我老公 哈利·高山
My husband, Harry Takayama.
那是一个美好的结婚仪式
It was a beautiful ceremony...
亲爱的来宾 今日我们在此团聚
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
来参加斯蒂芬妮和哈利用私房♥钱举办的婚礼
to join Stephanie and Harry in holy mattress money.
现在说 我愿意
Now say "I do."
我愿意
I do.
我也愿意
I do, too.
斯蒂芬妮和哈利 我宣布你们正式结为夫妇
Stephanie and Harry,I now announce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
如果你不接吻 你们就不算真正的结婚了
If you don't kiss,you're not really married.
他吻技还不错哦
He's not a bad kisser.
我记得那场婚礼 你们在玩具“反”斗城上登记的
I remember that wedding.You were registered at Toys "R" Us.
对啊 我们的确过于仓促了
Yeah. We did rush into things.
我们至少应该等到7岁的
We should've waited till we were at least seven.
他短♥信♥上说
His text says,
在我寄了点东西给你之后 我想你现在应该给我点回信了
"After what I sent you, I thought I would've heard back from you by now."
喔 可能是哈利送的
Ooh, maybe Harry sent the roses.
对啊 我敢打赌一定是他
Yeah, I'll bet he did!
每隔几年 哈利总会做些疯狂的事 想以此为契机约我出去
Every few years, Harry does something crazy to try and start dating me,
但我从来没有理过他
but I've never given him a shot.
也许你应该理理他
Maybe you should.
我从来就没跟这些坏男孩有过进一步发展
I'm not getting anywhere with these bad boys,
但是哈利有个不错的工作
and Harry's got a great job,
他踏实 可靠 很准时
he's dependable,reliable, always on time.
哪个女孩会不喜欢高个 忧郁 守时的男人呢
And what girl doesn't want a man who's tall, dark and... punctual?
每个女孩的梦中情人啊
Every girl's dream.
你知道吗 他的床技还不错呢
You know what?He was a lot of fun in bed.
什么
What?
怎么了 我们以前就挺喜欢在床上跳来跳去的
What? We used to love jumping back and forth on the beds together.
你懂的 我想要别人送我玫瑰花
You know, I want someone to send me roses.
我想与我的哈利·高山见面
I want me some Harry Takayama.
我现在就邀请他到这儿来
I am inviting him over here right now.
哦 变得刺♥激♥起来了
Ooh, this is getting juicy.
你有点过于投入了
You are enjoying this too much.
是的 我乐此不疲
Ah, yes, I am!
妈妈咪天啊
Holy chalupas!
我是真的喜欢你
"I really like you."
这周六能和我出去玩耍吗
"Wanna hang out with me Saturday?"
有M&M豆吃还可以和杰克森待上一整天
M&Ms and a whole day with Jackson?
必须可以 耶
Heck, yeah!
甜蜜冲击 我来了
Sugar rush, here I come!
你好啊 小吉吉
Hola, Kimberlina.
我喜欢你问好的方式
I like the way you say "hello."
由衷感谢你送的美丽的玫瑰花
Thank you so much for the beautiful roses.
这些美丽的玫瑰花吗
These beautiful roses?
卡片弄丢了 但我知道一定是你送的
Oh, the note got lost,but I know they're from you.
你这个浪漫小能手
You big hunk of romance.
你确定没有卡片吗 - 嗯
You sure there's no note? - Mm-mm.
那样的话 不用客气
In that case, you're very welcome.
你又看到我俩亲亲了
Did you see us kissing again?
是这样的呢
I sure did.
你不会告诉雷蒙娜的 对吧
You're not gonna tell Ramona, right?
我绝对不会
I sure won't.
为什么你现在比平常还要疯癫
Why are you crazier than usual?
我吃了999颗M&M豆和一颗彩虹糖
I ate 999 M&Ms and one Skittle.
我是靠赛车谋生经历过风浪的男人 但这个小孩子让我感到紧张
I race cars for a living,but that kid makes me nervous.
贝姬阿姨 你有时间吗
Aunt Becky, do you have a minute?
你先等会 婴儿时装秀马上就要开始了
Hold that thought.The baby fashion show is about to begin.
我管这叫作汤米·富勒的日常生活
I call it,"A Day in the Life of Tommy Fuller."
这一天的开始和往常的玩乐日一样
We start our day in play-date casual.
之后这个小海盗要到游乐场去征服新的沙堆
Then this little Viking is off to the playground to conquer new sandboxes.
那是什么 被称作海洋的地方吗
What's that? The call of the sea?
这是一次到码头上看高大船只的旅行
It's a trip to the marina to see the tall ships.
这一天以一种极具文艺气息的方式结束了 剧院的歌♥剧携我归乡
We end our day with a little culture and an evening at the opera.
之后到了睡前小酌的时间了
And then it's time for a night cap.
随后我就进入梦乡
And off to bed.
对吧 上♥床♥睡觉啦
Right? Off to bed!
养只狗或者其他宠物吧
You need a dog or something.
现在我们可以谈谈了吧
Can we talk now?
当然可以 等一下 我忘了给你看他的宇航服了
Sure. Oh, wait! I forgot to show you his astronaut outfit.
已经水落石出了 花是马特送的
It turns out Matt sent the roses.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为根据我的记录 还有很多嫌疑人在案呢
Because according to my notes,there are a lot of suspects still in play.
绝对是马特送的 他是朵奇葩 对吧
Oh no, they're definitely from Matt.He's a weirdo, right?
他当然是
Of course he is.
为什么我要和我的同事陷入爱河呢
Why did I get involved with somebody I work with?
因为他太可爱了
Because he's so cute.
又性感 说得好
And sexy, good point.
事实证明 他是个既可爱又性感的疯子
But now it turns out he's a cute, sexy psycho.
可能他只是真的 真的 真的太爱我了
But maybe he just really, really likes me.
我是说 谁能怪他呢 要怪只能怪我啊
I mean, who could blame him?I am the total package.
面对现实吧 他只是情不自禁地爱上了我 泥足深陷 无法自拔
Let's face it, he has fallen madly in love with me way too fast,
现在我却伤了像他这样英俊之人的爱慕之心
and now I have to break his hunky heart.
谢谢了 贝姬阿姨 你总是能给出这么好的建议
Thanks, Aunt Becky.You always give such great advice.
不 等一下 我们这儿还没结束呢
No, wait. We're not done here.
到了汤米太空第一步的时间了 没错 到了
It's time for Tommy's first spacewalk.Yes, it is.
到了 到了
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
你知道你对婴儿的喜爱程度异于常人 对吧
You know you have a baby problem, right?
对啊 对啊 婴儿最萌最可爱
Yes, I do. Yes, I do. Yes, I do.
萝拉答应了 哦 谢谢你
Lola checked yes? Oh, thank you!
好的 周六 我们要去丝芙兰
OK, Saturday, we're gonna go to Sephora,
假装我们要买♥♥唇彩 这样就可以免费化个妆了
pretend we wanna buy lip-gloss and get makeovers for free.
之后我们就去酸奶庄园
And then we'll go to Yogurtland,
假装我们不知道想要什么口味 这样我们就可以尝遍所有的样品了
pretend we don't know what we want and sample all of the flavors.
嘿 嘘
Hey, Boo.
对谁喝倒彩呢
Boo who?
不要伤心 姑娘们 土豪小杰闪亮登场
Don't be sad, girl. J-Money in the house.
所以 萝萝 热切盼望着周六呢
So, Lo-Lo, lookin' forward to Saturday?
对啊 我们正在讨论这个话题呢
Yeah, we were just talking about it.
我一猜就是
Oh, I bet you were.
挣脱牢笼 勇往直前宝贝
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表