剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
你说得对 这里的视野超赞
Wow, you were right. This view is amazing.
是啊 我爸爸以前常带我上来
Yeah. My dad used to bring me up here.
能看见市区 也能看见港口
You can see the city. You can see the bay.
我能看见我妈的车被贴罚单了 我就说不该停在那儿
I see my mom's car getting a parking ticket. I told her that wasn't a space.
风有点大
It's windy.
你觉得冷吗 - 有点
Are you cold? - A little.
我来给你取暖
I'll keep you warm.
我们能拍张自♥拍♥吗 - 不行
Can we take a selfie? - No.
我也觉得
I didn't think so.
这是大号♥吉布勒展示的最佳地点了
This is the perfect spot for maximum Gibbler exposure.
好了 你准备好了吗 来吧 5 6 7 8
Alright. Are you ready? Here we go. Five, six, seven, eight...
派对策划 吉布勒风格
Party planning, Gibbler Style!
业内领先水平
Always goes the extra mile!
她真的是你最好的朋友吗
Is she really your best friend?
派对策划 吉布勒风格 - 让您笑口常开
Party planning, Gibbler Style! - Always leaves you with a smile!
保安来了
Here comes security.
达科塔·范宁 钱宁·塔图姆 他们都爱我们的策划
Dakota Fanning, Tatum Channing, they all love my party planning!
哎哎哎 小心点别弄坏了
Hey, hey, hey, careful with those fatheads.
来吧来吧 吉布勒达成您对派对的一切要求
Go, go, Gibbler for all your party planning needs.
巨人队提醒粉丝们务必留在观赛区
The Giants remind fans to please stay off the dugout.
吉米要被轰出去了 你想去帮帮她吗
Kimmy's getting hauled out of here. Do you want to go help her?
不 这场面吉米见的多了
No. This happens to Kimmy all the time.
把相机拿出来 斯蒂芬妮要开唱了
Get your camera out. Stephanie's about to sing.
现在是中场休息时间
Now it's time for the Seventh Inning Stretch.
请站起来 展示你的旧金山精神
So get on your feet and show your San Francisco spirit
和斯蒂芬妮一起唱《带我去看球赛》
by joining Stephanie Tanner in the singing of "Take Me Out To the Ballgame."
接下来就交给你了 斯蒂芬妮
Take it away, Stephanie.
她是厄运女郎 嘘
She's a jinx. Boo!
我们爱你 斯蒂芬妮 上吧小芬
We love you, Stephanie. Go Steph.
厄运女郎 厄运女郎
Jinx, jinx!
这首歌♥为亨特·潘斯唱 - 厄运女郎 厄运女郎
This goes out to Hunter Pence... - Jinx, jinx!
你也许不会再上垒 但你永远在我心上
You may never get a hit again, but you're a hit in my heart.
♪ 带我去看球赛 ♪
♪ Take me out to the ball game ♪
♪ 带我穿越人群 ♪
♪ Take me out to the crowd ♪
♪ 给我买♥♥些花生 ♪
♪ Buy me some peanuts and... ♪
你们怎么回事 你们想让我怎么样
What is wrong with you people? What do you want from me?
等等 你们是想让我跟亨特·潘斯分手吗
Wait, you want me to break up with Hunter Pence?
太无礼了
How rude!
但是我告诉你们
But do you know what?
旧金山是我的城市
San Francisco is my city,
所以如果那就是你们想要的
so if that's what you people want,
那么出于对巨人队的爱 我现在就要和亨特·潘斯分手
then for the love of the Giants, I will break up with Hunter Pence right now.
对不起 亨特 我们结束了
I'm sorry, Hunter. It's over.
斯蒂芬妮甩过一大堆人
Stephanie's broken up with a lot of guys,
但分个手能上体育头条 这还是第一次
but this is the first time it'll be on SportsCenter.
♪ 1 2 3 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's one, two, three... ♪
亨特 我只想再看一次你那狂乱的眼神
Hunter, I just want to look in those crazy eyes one more time.
亨特
Hunter!
亨特 亨特 亨特 不
Hunter! Hunter! Hunter, no!
亨特 等等
Hunter, wait!
亨特
Hunter!
等等
Wait!
大概我现在能上垒了
Well, maybe I'll get a hit now.
巨人队向大家表示歉意 现在 让我们关注接吻游戏
The Giants extend their apologies. Now, let's enjoy the Kiss Cam.
哎 那是我女朋友
Hey, there's my girl!
她是个多好的妈妈 你们看
She's such a good mom, you guys.
伙计们 别嘘她 她只是出于礼貌 干得漂亮 宝贝
Whoa, guys, leave her alone. She's being polite. Good job, honey.
亲他吧 妈
Kiss him, Mom.
别这么干 迪杰
Don't do it, D.J.
什么情况 不 迪杰
What? No... D.J.!
借我过一下 抱歉 不好意思 借过
Excuse me, sorry. I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
迪杰 说句话 走开 臭海豹
D.J., a word. Out of my way, Lou Seal.
这不关你的事 小贱♥人♥ 这跟你没关系 臭海豹
This doesn't concern you, Lou. Whoa. This isn't your business, Lou Seal.
那不是你的足疗师吗 在跟海豹摔跤的那个
Isn't that your podiatrist, wrestling a seal?
天了噜
Oh, my lanta!
史蒂夫怎么在这
What is Steve doing here?
迪杰 我有话要跟你说 - 先生 这边走
D.J., I need a word with you, please. - Sir, let's go.
他为什么那么难过
What's he so upset about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们今天早上才接吻
We were just kissing this morning!
他刚刚说 你们早上接吻了
Did he say you two were kissing this morning?
我不知道 我听不见 巨人队加油
I don't know, I can't hear. Let's go, Giants.
巨人队 加油
Let's go, Giants.
现在巨人队击球 八号♥
Now batting for the Giants, number eight.
看 他们来了
Look, here they come.
我的歌♥唱生涯开始的多有趣啊
Well, what a fun way to launch my singing career...
在40000人面前情绪崩溃
An emotional breakdown in front of 40,000 people.
我不但上了大屏幕 你知道吗
Not only did I make it on the JumboTron, but guess what?
第六频道也拍到我啦 我会出现在今晚11点的新闻里了
Channel Six caught it all, and I'll be on the eleven o'clock news tonight.
我的生活真是美妙啊
I lead a charmed life.
我们要离开吗
Do we have to leave?
我都没接到我的界外球
I didn't catch my foul ball.
没错 最后一局了 输赢已成定局
Yeah. It's the bottom of the ninth. Bases are loaded.
巨人队落后3分了
Giants are down by three.
亨特·潘斯即将击球 - 给我来个全垒打 潘潘
Hunter Pence is up to bat. - Hit me a home run, Pencey!
麦克斯 他打出全垒打还直接飞向你的概率大概是十亿分之一
Max, the odds of him hitting a home run directly to you are like a billion to one.
他一记远击 球飞向右场 - 这里就是右场
He hit a long drive to right field. - This is right field.
球正飞向...球不见了
It's going, going... gone!
球没有不见 球在这儿呢
It's not gone, it's right here.
好了 我们回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
走吧 我们回去看看上体育头条没
Come on, everybody. Let's see if we're on SportsCenter.
嗨 麦克斯 你周一演说课有个好故事可讲了
Hey, Max, you're going to have a great story for show-and-tell on Monday.
是的 我的全垒打球可比泰勒的海猴子酷多了
Yeah, my home run ball is so much cooler than Taylor's sea monkeys.
说是海猴子 根本就不是猴子 不过是虾而已
And they aren't even monkeys. They're just shrimp.
小孩子真是好骗
Kids are so gullible.
你真的不介意吗 我违反了女孩准则 很过意不去
Are you sure we're cool? I feel really bad about breaking the girl code.
姐妹至上 男生退散
Sisters before misters.
知道你不好受我就开心多了
Well, if you feel really bad, then I feel better.
是我的错 是我邀请她上去的
It was all my fault. I invited her out to my favorite seats.
我的意思是 我没想到她会答应
I mean, I never expected her to say yes.
你确定我不用帮你付这件球衣的钱吗
Are you sure I can't help you pay for this jersey?
不用 没关系的 我跟马特医生谈好了
Nah, it's okay. I worked out a deal with Dr. Matt.
我这周末帮他洗车 未来两年的每个周末也一样
I'm washing his car this weekend. And every weekend for the next two years.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在等脚踩两条船的报应
Well, I'm expecting a little fallout from my unexpected double-date.
我在换邮箱地址 注销脸书账号♥
I'm changing my email, shutting down Facebook
同时在看爱达荷州的一所四居室的价格
and pricing a four-bedroom house in Idaho.
我来开门 说不定是某个八小时内你亲过的人
I'll get that. Might be one of the guys you kissed in the last eight hours.
还真是
Hey, it is.
迪杰 我们得谈谈
D.J., we need to have a little chat.
这个我来开
I get to answer this one.
嗨 马特 - 嗨
Hi, Matt. - Hi.
迪杰 你亲过的另一个人也来了
D.J., the other guy you kissed is here.
迪杰 你说过会儿跟我谈这事的 现在已经过了一会儿了
D.J., you said we could talk about things later. Well... it's later.
哇 你们两个同时出现在一个地方
Wow, this is the second time today
这已经是今天的第二次了呢
you guys are in the same place at the same time.
不有趣吗
Isn't that funny?
好了 我们为什么不直接坐下谈谈
Okay, why don't we all just sit down on the couch and we can talk about our day.
借过 不好意思 过去点 史蒂夫 好了
Excuse me, sorry. Scoot over, Steve. Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你不需要我们在这吗
Did you not need us here for this?
不需要 - 好吧
No. - Okay.
我们会待在厨房♥ 假装没在偷听
We'll be in the kitchen pretending not to listen.
事实是 马特和我刚开始交往
The truth is, well, Matt and I just started dating.
而我正要去告诉你 史蒂夫 而你亲了我
And, Steve, I was going to tell you, but then you kissed me.
然后我就准备告诉马特我亲了史蒂夫
And then I was going to tell Matt that I kissed Steve.
可是然后 马特 你又亲了我 而你看到了 史蒂夫
But then, Matt, you kissed me. And, well, Steve, you saw.
所以你们看出来了吧 这一切根本不是我的错
So... So as you can see, I am completely innocent in all of this.
好了 谢谢你们顺路过来
Okay, thanks for stopping by.
等等 小迪 我对你真的很有好感
Wait, D.J., I have, like, real feelings for you.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表