剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
♪ 他们是生活在石器时代的一家人 ♪
♪ They're a modern stone-age family ♪
大家一起唱
Everybody, sing!
♪ 他们来自基岩镇 被记录在史册之中 ♪
♪ From the town of Bedrock They're a page right out of history ♪
大家动起来
Let's take a walk.
♪ 让我们随着这一家启程 一路前行 ♪
♪ Let's ride with the family Down the street ♪
♪ 透过弗雷德的双脚探索世界 ♪
♪ Through the courtesy Of Fred's two feet ♪
♪ 和摩登原始人共处 ♪
♪ When you're with the Flintstones ♪
蹲下来
Take it down.
♪ 让你有一段美好时光 ♪
♪ Have a yabba-dabba doo time ♪
姑娘们
Chicks.
♪ 美好时光 ♪
♪ A dabba doo time ♪
♪ 我们都尽享美好远久的时光 ♪
♪ We'll have a gay old time! ♪
威尔玛
Wilma!
看呐 快乐的宝宝
Aw, look at this. Happy baby.
你们两个确定能应付得来吗
You guys sure you've got this?
是啊 这可是一份重任呐
Yeah, you've got some big shoes to fill.
要知道 我可是有好几双大到离奇的小丑鞋呐
And as you know, I happen to own several pairs of enormous clown shoes.
我们没问题的
We've got this.
我随时可以帮你们带孩子
I can babysit whenever you want.
或是直接把孩子给我好了 等到上大学的时候我再把他送回来
Or give me the baby, and I'll give him back when it's time to pay for college.
你们该走了 谢谢你们 接下来就交给我们吧
You guys get going. Thank you. We'll take it from here.
爱你 - 爱你 我爱你们所有人
Love you. - Love you! Oh, I love you!
拜拜 - 出租车已经在外边等了三个小时了
Bye. - The cab's been waiting about three hours.
好了 爱你们
Alright. Love you.
我会想你们的 - 拜拜
Miss you. - Bye.
二 三 四
Uh... two, three, four...
♪ 摩登原始人 快来见见这家人 ♪
♪ Flintstones Meet the Flintstones ♪
♪ 他们是生活在石器时代的一家人 ♪
♪ They're a modern stone-age family ♪
♪ 他们来自基岩镇 被记录在史册之中 ♪
♪ From the town of Bedrock They're a page right out of history ♪
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表