剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
为了抱您这位抱抱大王 我已经等了二十年了
I've been waiting 20 years to hug the king of all huggers.
哇 这一抱真是
Wow, that was really...
虎头蛇尾啊
anticlimactic.
嘿 汤米好像不舒服
Hey, Tommy's not feeling well.
吉米 能帮我热瓶奶吗 谢谢
Kimmy, can you go warm up a bottle, please?
没问题
No problemo.
老妈 你不是说看一下就走吗
Mom, I thought this was going to be a quick stop.
我得帮迪杰的忙 - 那我该怎么办
I need to help D.J. - What am I supposed to do?
你是吉布勒家的孩子 自来熟就行了
You're a Gibbler. Make yourself at home.
好吧 我去翻翻冰箱 四周看看 再试几件衣服吧
Okay, I'll raid the fridge, snoop around, try on some clothes.
不愧是我女儿
That's my girl.
但千万别用他们的牙刷 咱们可是文明人
But don't use their toothbrush. We're not animals.
汤米的耳朵感染了
Tommy has an ear infection.
我记得厨房♥里有滴耳药
I think I have some drops in the kitchen.
别担心小迪 我去应门
Don't worry, Deej. I'll get it.
迪杰 科迈特·二世·二世祖需要你的帮忙
D.J., Comet Junior Junior needs your help.
她都生了一晚上了 可是小狗狗们就是生不出来
She's been in labor all night but the puppies aren't coming.
我好担心 食不下咽 我以前从没有过这样的感觉
I'm so worried, I can't eat. This has never happened before.
科迈特·二世·二世祖要生宝宝了 这可比鲨鱼周要刺♥激♥多了
Comet Junior Junior's having babies? This is better than Shark Week!
好吧 吉米 接着 把科迈特交给我吧
Okay. Kimmy, here. I'll... I'll take Comet.
麦克斯 拿上我的药箱跟我来 史蒂夫 倒盆水
Max, grab my medical bag and follow me. Steve, get a bowl of water.
吉米 你能帮我把汤米放到楼上的婴儿床里吗
Kimmy, can you please put Tommy in his crib upstairs?
还有 老爸 我分身无暇了 您就随意吧
And, Dad, I ran out of jobs, so do whatever you want!
迪杰 能在外边接生吗 我周三要带人过来看♥房♥♥子
D.J., can you deliver the puppies outside? I'm showing the house on Wednesday.
真是高招 坦先生
Smart move, Mr. T.
生孩子有时候挺混乱的
Birthing can be messy.
我是在租来的车里生的雷蒙娜 结果押金不能退了
I had Ramona in a rental car and lost my deposit.
科迈特脱离危险了 第一个小宝宝是只公狗
Comet's out of the woods. And the first puppy's a boy.
可以给我一只吗 我妈说我可以养条狗
Can I keep one? Mom said I could get a dog.
当然 迪杰同意就可以
Yeah, if it's okay with D.J.
我是说以后 宝贝儿 不是今天 我现在有太多事要忙了
I said someday, honey. Not today. I have too much on my plate right now.
可它是科迈特·二世·二世祖的孩子
But he's Comet Junior Junior Junior.
求求你 老妈 你答应过的 杰克森 当时你也在
Come on, Mom. You promised. Jackson, you were there.
没错 你是在他养的金鱼死掉的时候答应他的
That's right. You promised right after his goldfish died.
就在它的马桶葬礼举♥行♥之前
And right before his toilet funeral.
求求你 求你了 求你了 - 不行 麦克斯 不可以
Come on. Please, please! - No. Max, no!
麦克斯 我说了不能养狗 听到了吗
Max, I said no dog, okay?
你都不知道养小狗有多麻烦
You have no idea how much work a puppy is.
就跟再养一个孩子似的 只不过它不用穿尿布
It's like having another baby, except this one doesn't wear diapers!
小狗会到处又拉又尿
A puppy will poop and pee all over the house,
而且味道非常不容易去除
and the stains are impossible to get out...
我才不怕 外公教过我要如何去除哪怕是最难闻的气味了
Not for me! Grandpa taught me how to remove even the most stubborn of stains.
我好爱这孩子
I love this kid.
最后都会变成我的责任 我已经有很多负担了
This is all going to fall on me. I have enough to take care of.
我忘了给汤米滴耳药了
Oh! Oh, I forgot to give Tommy his ear drops.
小迪 让我来帮你 - 对啊 我也可以帮你
Deej, let me help. - Yeah, I'll give you a hand, too.
不 这些都是我的责任
No, this is my responsibility.
所以我可以养小狗了吗
So that was a yes to the puppy?
快点 大家 再不走就错过班机了 出租车到了
Come on, everybody. You're going to miss your plane. Taxi's here.
哇 鸡肉
Oh, chicken.
谢谢你帮我的忙 杰西
Thanks for your help, Jess.
放在这儿就行了 - 真棒
Put them right here. - Lovely.
我找到了一件从89年就再也没找到过的衬衫
I found one of my missing shirts from 1989.
这件宝衣永远都那么时髦
This baby never went out of style.
因为它就没流行过
Because it was never in style.
得了吧 杰西 别闹了
Oh, Jess. Cut it out.
滴耳药在哪儿 滴耳药 找到了
Where are the ear drops? Where are...? Here they are.
嘿 小迪 你还好吗
Hey, Deej, are you okay?
当然 好得很 为什么所有人都问我这个问题
Yes! I'm fine. Why does everyone keep asking me that?
我得去汤米那儿了 - 亲爱的 我可以照顾宝宝的
I have to get to Tommy. - Honey, I can take care of the baby.
我可爱照顾宝宝了 杰西 我们可以再生一个吗
I'd love to take care of the baby. Jess, can we please have another baby?
贝姬 你知道我的“大船”已经一去不复返了
Beck, you know that ship has sailed.
说实话 是触礁
In fact, it sunk.
“海员”都死光光了
All seamen lost.
是啊
Right.
没事的 汤米 妈咪在呢
It's okay, Tommy. Mommy's here.
对不起 妈咪今天过得也不顺
I'm sorry, but I'm having a tough day, too.
就是 大家都要走了
It's just, everyone's leaving...
从现在开始 我们就要自食其力了
and for the first time, we're going to be all on our own.
我的小汤米
Oh, Tommy.
汤米 我知道
Tommy, I know.
我只是不知道自己能不能应付得来
I just don't know if I can deal with all of this.
我只是希望能让你过上美满的生活
I just hope I can give you the beautiful life you deserve.
汤米不会有事的
Tommy's going to be alright.
我认为你们得抓紧时间出发了 - 没有 我们谈过了
I thought you guys had to get going. - No, we talked.
我决定不接受那份工作了
And I'm not going to take that job.
我要留下来帮你
I'm staying here to help you.
老爸 别犯傻了 - 别说了
Dad, that's crazy. - No.
你比脱口秀要重要得多得多
You're way more important to me than a talk show,
就算是全国联播也比上不你
even a nationally syndicated one.
如果丹尼不去的话 我也不去 所以 我也可以帮你
And if Danny's not doing the show, then neither am I, so I can help, too.
我也可以开着小车往来维加斯 马上搬回地下室去
And I can commute to Vegas in my Bonanza and move right back into the basement.
看来有你们就够了 那我就去洛杉矶了
Sounds like you guys got this covered. I'll be in LA.
是啊 - 别着急
Yeah... - Not so fast.
不要 不要 不要 我坚决不能
Oh, no, no, no. There is no way...
伙计们 听我说 坐下 咱们再谈一下
Guys, please, sit down. We're having a little talk.
你说什么 - 坐下
What? - Sit.
你们都要搬去洛杉矶 然后你也要回维加斯
You're all moving to LA, and you're going back to Vegas.
你们已经为我们做得够多了 现在该是我挺身而出的时候了
You guys did your share for us. Now it's time for me to step up.
小芬 - 我不管
Steph... - No.
我这就清空所有的计划 搬进来和我姐姐住
I am clearing my schedule and moving in with my sister.
我完全可以胜任这些
I'm perfectly capable...
你根本就是固执己见 不肯寻求帮助
You are entirely too stubborn to ask anyone for help.
你为了别人总是面面俱到
You do everything for everyone else.
但你现在需要我
But you need me right now.
你也需要我
And you need me.
所以我也要搬进来
So I'm moving in, too!
吉米 你没必要搬进来
Kimmy, you do not need to do this.
没错 我同意迪杰的话 你没这个必要
Yes, I agree with D.J. You do not need to do this.
不 有这个必要
Yes, I do.
小迪 我这一辈子都有你的陪伴
Deej, you've been there for me my whole life.
小时候根本没人肯陪我一起玩
I was the kid no one wanted to hang out with,
我到现在都不知道是为什么
for reasons I'll never understand.
我们知道
We understand.
可是迪杰 你却不在乎
But D.J., you didn't care.
你一直都在挺我
You always had my back.
所以现在换我来挺你
So now I've got yours.
事实是 我一直担心要怎么一个人应付这一切
The truth is, I've been so scared about how to make this work by myself.
我好爱你们 - 我们也爱你
I love you guys so much. - We love you, too.
看来我得租个大点的房♥子了
I'm going to have to rent a bigger house.
不 你不用 这个房♥子不卖♥♥了
No, you're not. I'm taking the house off the market.
你们想住多久都可以
You stay here as long as you want.
真的吗 - 当然
Really? - Yeah.
谢谢您 谢谢您 谢谢您
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
你确定吗 你知道这房♥子现在值多少钱吗
Are you sure? You know how much this house is worth now?
天呐 这真是太棒了
Oh, my God. This is awesome!
说了也许你们不信 我一直都超想住在这儿的
You guys aren't going to believe this, but I've always wanted to live here!
我们早都感觉到了
Oh, we had an inkling.
嘿 孩子们 过来
Hey, kids, come in here!
小迪 雷蒙娜不会喜欢换学校离开她那些朋友的
Deej, Ramona is not going be happy about changing schools and leaving her friends,
所以千万别告诉她
so please not a word to her.
好消息 外公让我们继续待在这儿 斯蒂芬妮阿姨也要搬进来了
Great news. Grandpa's letting us stay here and Aunt Stephanie is moving in!
太好了
Awesome!
那就是说小芬阿姨可以帮我一起照顾狗狗 对吗 妈
That means Aunt Steph can help with the puppy! Right, Mom?
好吧 麦克斯 你可以养狗
Okay, Max. You can have a puppy.
这下我要当狗爸爸啦
I'm going to be a doggy daddy!
我好像心悸了
I'm having palpitations!
交给我就行了
I know how to handle this.
♪ 呜 摩登原始人 来见见这一家人 ♪
♪ Ooh, Flintstones Meet the Flintstones ♪
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表