剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
我要出去 嫁给费尔南多
I'm going back out there to marry Fernando.
天使
*Angel...*
抱歉抱歉 有点怯场了 不过现在我已经壮胆了
Sorry, sorry. Just a little cold feet. They're all warmed up now.
我就直接跳到我愿意部分了 我知道你们两个愿意
I'm skipping to the "I do's." I know you two do.
你也一心愿意嫁给他
You've been pretty darn consistent.
吉米 你愿意嫁给费尔南多做他的妻子吗 请说 我愿意
Kimmy, do you promise to take Fernando as your husband? Please say, "I do."
我 我
I... I...
不不不
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no!
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this!
费尔南多
Fernando.
放我下来
Put me down!
好的
Okay.
但是你看 我们已经把你围了个水泄不通
But as you can see, we have formed an impenetrable circle around you.
费尔南多 对不起 但这感觉行不通
Fernando, I'm sorry, but this just doesn't feel right.
我不想让我们一家人待在你的赛道上
I don't want our family on the racing circuit.
雷蒙娜在这里很开心
Ramona is really happy here,
我也很喜欢和斯蒂芬妮 迪杰 还有她的孩子们一起生活
and I love living with Stephanie and D.J. and her boys.
我喜欢我现在的生活 我还没准备好改变它
I like my life the way it is and I'm not ready to change it.
那我们呢
But what about us?
我爱你 我也希望你出现在我生活里
Well, I love you, and I still want you in my life.
好了各位 你们在干嘛 我们都已经进入加时赛了
Okay, people, what are we doing? We are well into overtime.
金伯莉.路易丝.吉布勒
Kimberly Louise Gibbler,
你愿意和费尔南多保持订婚关系
do you promise to remain engaged to Fernando
直到你不愿意了为止吗
for as long as you feel like it?
我愿意 - 终于听到我愿意了
I do! - We have an "I do!"
至于另一对爱侣们
And as for that other loving couple...
他们到哪儿去了
Where the heck are they?
杰西 我们至少该说句再见吧
Jess, shouldn't we at least say goodbye?
不
No.
吉米把账单塞过来前赶紧溜吧
Let's get out of here before Kimmy sticks me with the bill.
好
Yeah...
我自己来
I'm good.
谢谢你来参加 萝拉 婚礼不够浪漫真的很抱歉
Thanks for coming, Lola. Sorry it wasn't more romantic.
你在开玩笑吗 这个家人简直像个荒诞秀
Are you kidding? Your family's a freak show.
你想跟我拥别吗 - 不了 谢谢
You want a hug goodbye? - No, thanks.
再见
Bye.
你们看到了吧
Did you see that?
带这条领带就尝到甜头了哦
J-Money just got some honey.
这都是你的功劳 雷蒙娜
And I owe it all to you, Ramona.
你能留下来真的太好了
I'm so glad you're staying.
我也很高兴你能留下来
I'm glad you're staying, too.
谢啦 麦克斯
Thanks, Max.
嘿
Hey,
萝拉是不是有个妹妹
does Lola have a little sister?
麦克斯也想尝点甜头
Max-Money wants some honey, too.
他们还在外面等着呢
They're out there waiting.
你准备好了吗 - 没有
Are you ready? - No.
但我们已经没有蛋糕吃了
But we're out of cake.
来吧
Let's do this.
单身女郎 这是最后一朵玫瑰
It's the final rose, Bachelorette.
迪杰 你有什么话想对两位绅士说吗
D.J., is there anything you'd like to say to the gentlemen?
马特 史蒂夫
Matt, Steve,
这两周我的情绪波动很大
these last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster.
马特
Matt.
当你第一次走进诊所的时候
When you first walked into the clinic,
我感觉我们之间瞬间激起了火花
I felt an immediate spark.
当我看着你的眼睛 我觉得自己充满活力 我很憧憬我们的未来
And when I look into your eyes, I feel alive and excited about our future.
迪杰
D.J...
我知道我们之间的感情非常真实
I know what we have is real.
我们已经是很合拍的合伙人了
And we're already great partners
我非常希望有机会和你一起走下去
so I would just love a chance to see where this journey will take us.
史蒂夫
Steve.
和你重新联♥系♥ 让我觉得 我们从未分开
Reconnecting with you, it's like... we were never apart.
你可能比任何人都了解我
You may know me better than anyone.
每当我看着你的眼睛 我
And when I look into your eyes, I...
我觉得自己快乐 安全 并被深爱着
I feel happy, safe, and loved.
唐娜乔
Donna-Jo...
我高中的时候就知道 我们是灵魂伴侣
I've known it since high school and I'm even more sure of it now...
现在我更确信这点了
we're soul mates.
我简直无法想象没有你的生活
I couldn't even imagine my life without you.
我只准备了这么多词
That's all I have prepared.
谢谢你们 绅士们
Thank you, gentlemen.
现在请迪杰送出最后一支玫瑰
It's now time for D.J. to hand out the final rose.
祝你好运 伙计
Good luck, man.
你也是 兄弟
You, too, bro.
没有哪个决定是错误的
There's no wrong decision...
只要你选史蒂夫
if you pick Steve.
听从你的心
Just follow your heart...
选马特吧
and pick Matt.
我的心告诉我 选择
My heart is saying to choose...
我自己
me.
太好了
Yes!
等一下 你说什么
Wait, what?
我听见M 就以为她选了我
I heard the "M". I got excited.
你选你自己 这样也可以
You chose you? Was that even an option?
对不起 但我才重新开始约会
I'm sorry, but I just started dating again,
事情变得太复杂了
and this got really complicated.
如果我没办法做出决定
And if it's this hard for me to decide,
那肯定是因为我还没准备好认真的开始一段恋爱关系
then I must not be ready for a serious relationship.
我愿意等
I'm okay waiting.
同时 每天上班我都会见你
In the meantime, I'll see you every day at work.
我依旧是你的足病医生
I'm still your podiatrist.
等等 你不会换别的医生对吧
Wait, you're not seeing another one, are you?
不 我的脚只给你看
No, my feet are all yours.
我就从你的脚开始
I'll start with your feet
逐渐向上占据你的心
and I'll work my way up to your heart.
天啊 她选了她自己
Wow, she picked herself.
我完全没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
我也是 我以为她会选你
I don't know. I thought she was going to pick you.
我以为她会选你
I thought she was going to pick you.
嘿 你想去喝点啤酒吗 - 我需要一杯啤酒 也许三杯
Hey, you want to go get a beer? - Ah, I could use one. Maybe three.
我可以再吃一块披萨
I could use a pizza.
也许三块 - 嗯
Maybe three. - Mmm.
这是我看过最差劲的一♥期♥《单身汉》了
That was the worst episode of The Bachelorette I've ever seen.
我很高兴这些事都结束了
Well, I'm glad that it's over.
对 你知道吗
Yeah. And you know what?
现在你可以随便跟马特 或者史蒂夫 或者任何一个人约会了
Now you're free to date Matt or Steve or whoever you want.
而且最棒的是 金刚娘又回来了
And best of all, the She-Wolf Pack is back.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表