剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
生活真的就是一个圈啊
It's the circle of life.
看呐 狮王辛巴也住进了这里
Oh, look! And there's Simba.
汤米 快跟斯蒂芬妮阿姨打招呼
Tommy, say hi to your Aunt Stephanie.
嗨 汤米 咋样 孩子 过得好不
Hi! Tommy, what's up, kid? How's it hanging?
嘿嘿 看我眼睛别看胸 没错
Hey, hey, my eyes are up here. Yes.
我知道这对美胸看起来美味可口 不过这家DQ已经关门了 好吗
I know these might look like lunch, but this Dairy Queen is closed, okay?
好了 直奔你妈咪的怀里 这就对了
Yes. Here. Just go right to Mommy. There you go.
所以
So,
你还撑得住吗
how are you holding up?
你也知道 我有三个什么事都指着我的儿子
Well, you know, I have three boys who count on me for everything,
所以没办法去担心那些既定的事实
so I can't worry about the things I can't change.
我丈夫因为自己深爱的工作而殉职 灭火啊 救人呐
My husband died doing what he loved... fighting fires and helping people.
他会希望我坚强一点的
He'd want me to be strong.
我希望你能多陪陪你的外甥们 他们很爱你
I wish you'd spend time with your nephews. They adore you.
我也爱他们 但是你了解我
Oh, same here, but you know me.
我有音乐相随 我爱歌♥唱
I've got my music, I love to sing,
热爱旅游 不想被牵绊 不想担太多责任
I love to travel, no strings, no responsibilities.
你都不知道当DJ坦纳有多开心
You have no idea how much fun it is being DJ Tanner.
难道你就不想生几个小孩 安定下来吗
Don't you ever want to have some kids and settle down?
听起来很无聊 是对我而言
It sounds boring. To me.
但对你来说再好不过了
But it's perfect for you.
我是说 你是个非常棒的母亲 就像你是个非常棒的姐姐一样
I mean, you're an amazing mom, just like you're an amazing big sister.
其实 也不尽然 还记得你搬进来那天吗
Well, not always. Do you remember the day you moved in here?
我在房♥子中间弄了根绳 让你不要越界
I put that rope across the room to keep you out of my half.
是啊 你的确这么干过
Yeah, you did.
而且出去的唯一办法就是爬到窗帘上 你还记得吗
And the only way to get out was by climbing up on the curtains, remember?
我一直往上跳啊跳 然后就
I hopped on up on them, and I was like...
姑娘们 发生什么事
Girls, what's going on in here?
没事 - 没事
Nothing. - Nothing.
是谁干的
Who did this?
是她 - 是她
She did. - She did.
撒谎精 - 闲话鬼
Liar! - Tattle-tale!
你觉得她们该被禁足吗 - 那只是个意外
You think they should be grounded? - It was an accident.
再也不会发生了 - 我们讨论一下
It will never happen again. - Let's confer.
好了
Alright.
好了 姑娘们 我们决定宽大处理
Alright, girls, we've decided to have mercy.
说对不起 - 还要说我爱你
Say you're sorry. - And I love you.
再抱一下
And hug it out.
对不起 - 对不起
Sorry. - Sorry.
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
这招一直有用
That never gets old.
好了 去参加派对吧
Okay, go to the party!
好的 汤米在婴儿车里
Okay. Tommy's in the crib.
拜拜 姑娘们 - 拜拜
Bye, girls. Bye. - Bye.
我们把这几个姑娘教得很好 是不 - 是啊 的确很好 对吧
We did good with those girls, huh? - We did alright, didn't we?
不仅仅是很好
We did great.
你们对这个家庭的贡献我感激不尽
I can never thank you guys enough for all the sacrifices you made for my family.
好了 抱抱吧
Alright, come on in.
又要抱 - 快过来
Again? - Come in.
啊 老天 - 啊 老天
Aw, jeez. - Aw, jeez.
好了 你们两个去参加派对吧 这里交给我
Alright, you guys go to the party. I've got this.
真的吗 - 当然
Really? - Yeah.
别担心 汤米 有乔伊在呢
Don't worry, Tommy. Joey's here.
还有土拨鼠先生
And so is Mr. Woodchuck.
而树呢就是由木头
And the tree is made of...
组成的
wood
世界上最性感的男人在这儿呐
There's the sexiest man alive.
别着急 坦纳太太
Easy, Mrs. Tanner.
这里到处都是孩子和孙子们
There's kids and grandkids everywhere.
还有个抱着土拨鼠布偶的人
And a guy with a woodchuck puppet.
好了 不过明晚之后 我们就搬到洛杉矶去住了
Okay, but by tomorrow night, we'll be living in LA,
没有孩子在身边 又可以过上狂野的生活了
no kids around, and we can go right back to being wild and crazy.
我会带上我的鸡毛掸子的
I'll bring my feather duster.
我就喜欢你一本正经的样子
I love when you talk clean to me.
嘿 你们俩还真是盛装出席啊 T恤上一个洞也没有
Hey, you guys really dressed up. T-shirts with no holes.
我们做了个重大决定
We made a big decision.
等我们一毕业 我们就搬到洛杉矶弄一个鱼肉卷饼快餐车
Right after we graduate, we're moving to LA to open our fish taco truck.
很好 至少还有个计划
Good. At least you have a plan.
是啊 我们只需要你们帮我们买♥♥鱼 卷饼和卡车就行了
Yeah, all we need is for you to buy us fish, tacos and a truck.
但在一切就绪之前 我们准备搬回来跟你们住
But until we hit it big, we're moving back in with you guys!
都别惊慌 喷溅而已 我这就处理
Nobody panic. Spill patrol, coming through.
小麦克斯 你的行为举止真讨我欢心
Young Max, I like what I'm seeing.
要跟我一起吗 - 义不容辞
Want a piece of the action? - Do I ever!
强效清新剂
Extra-strong Febreeze,
三层纸巾
three-ply paper towel?
你都可以去当管家了
You're cleaning at housekeeper level.
雷蒙娜 - 迪杰
Hi, Ramona! - Hi, D.J.
费尔南多 - 迪杰
Fernando... - D.J.
吉米 你前夫来了
Kimmy, your ex-husband is here!
不对 不对 我跟吉米只是暂时分居而已
Uh-uh-uh. Kimmy and I are temporarily separated.
我承认 情况有些不妙 但是我还没被彻底甩掉呢
I admit, it does not look good, but my goose is not officially cooked.
费尔南多 这是送别派对 所以请 离开
Fernando, this is a going away party. So please, go away.
小吉吉 我的至爱
Kimberlina, mi amor.
你就像夏日美酒那搬醇美
You are looking fine as wine in the summertime.
费尔南多 饶了我吧
Fernando, give up.
才不要
Never.
我不会羞于承认
I'm not ashamed to admit...
我的名字叫费尔南多·埃尔南德斯-格雷罗-费尔南德斯-格雷罗
My name is Fernando Hernandez-Guerrero-Fernandez-Guerrero,
而且我是吉米·吉布勒的狂热爱好者
and I am a Kimmy Gibbler-aholic.
你喜欢吉米·吉布勒
Kimmy Gibbler?
这位朋友 我可是虏获过这世上最美女子们的芳心的男人
My friend, I have seduced the most beautiful women in the world.
是啊 有些甚至还是有夫之妇
Yeah, some of them during our marriage.
没错 我是犯过一个错误
Yes, I made one mistake.
而且犯了好多次
Many, many times.
但是没有人的手段能胜过这个小女巫
But no one has the skills of this enchantress.
吉米·吉布勒无所不知
Kimmy Gibbler knows things.
来自遥远隐诲印度的印度爱经里的每个招式
Long-lost secrets of the Kama Sutra from deepest, darkest India.
是这个吉米·吉布勒吗
This Kimmy Gibbler?
没错 就是这个吉米·吉布勒
Yes, this Kimmy Gibbler.
再见 费尔南多
Goodbye, Fernando.
再会
Adios.
这只是暂时的
For now.
雷蒙娜
Ramona.
再见 爸爸
Adios, Papa.
再见
Bye-bye.
各位 这是我女儿 雷蒙娜
Everyone, this is my daughter Ramona.
你好 雷蒙娜
Hi, Ramona!
雷蒙娜 这些人你都认识 对吧
Ramona, you know these people, right?
我认识这三位
I know these three.
我老妈管他们叫 梦想家 洁癖鬼 和唠叨王
My mom calls them Dreamy, Cleany, and Weenie.
好了 各位 是时候让时空倒流回80年代 开始这场派对了
It's time to take it back to the late '80s when this party got started!
先来一首 新派少年的歌♥
New Kids On The Block!
嘿 坦纳 富勒 吉布勒 格拉德斯通和凯丝欧普莉斯各家还有雷柏乐队
Hey, Tanners, Fullers, Gibblers, Gladstone, Rippers, Katsopoli. Hi.
史蒂夫
Steve!
谢谢你能赶来
Thanks for coming by.
天呐 开什么玩笑 我可不会错过免费食物
Oh, my God. Are you kidding? Free food!
那么 科迈特·二世·二世祖怎么样了 - 她还不错
So, how's Comet Junior Junior doing? - She's doing great.
马上就要生了 不过因怀孕而吃胖的人却是我
She's about to go into labor. But I'm the one putting on the pregnancy weight.
你看起来很棒
I think you look great.
你也是
So do you.
听着 小迪 我知道你还不想开始新的恋情
Deej, I know you're not ready to start something new,
或跟谁重燃旧火
or restart something old,
但我想让你知道 只要你准备好了 我随时都在
but I want you to know that when you're ready, I'll be right here.
来点小香肠吗
Little weenie?
实际上 我会在那边 我超爱小香肠的
Actually, I'll be right over there. I love those.
所以 杰西舅舅 你是什么时候有了第一辆摩托车
So, Uncle Jesse, when did you get your first motorcycle?
我十岁就开始骑哈雷机车
I was ten when I first started riding a Harley.
才十岁 我都十三了 却只有一台越野自行车
Ten? I'm 13 and I only have a dirt bike.
要知道七十年代没有人会在乎孩子的安危的
Remember this was the '70s, when nobody cared about kids getting hurt.
杰克森 去跟雷蒙娜说说话
Jackson, go talk to Ramona.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表