剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Bye, Uncle Jesse.
我希望租的那辆车的座椅可以放倒
I hope the seats fold down on that rental.
我真幸运
Have mercy!
不是为了我们 我想把花都放进车里
Not for us. I wanna get all these flowers in the car.
我应该租一辆大巴的
Ugh, I should have rented a bus.
各位 搬花吧 - 搬花
Everyone, grab a bouquet. - Grab a bouquet.
敬没收到玫瑰的三位漂亮女士
Well, here's to three beautiful women, none of whom got roses.
我敢打赌明天我就会收到玫瑰花的
I bet I'll get some roses tomorrow.
我不但没收到花 老公还和其他女人结婚了
Not only did I not get flowers, my husband's marrying another woman.
自我上次认真恋爱起 已经过了很长一段时间了
It's just been so long since I've been in love for real.
我挺想念那种感觉的
I kinda miss it.
我也是
Me, too.
你还好吗
Hey, are you OK?
很好 只是
Yeah, it's, um...
只是我突然想到 这是汤米死后的我的第一次约会
It's hitting me that I'm about to go on my first date since Tommy died.
但我知道他希望过的幸福 快乐
But I know he'd want me to be happy.
谢谢你们 我爱你们
Thank you, guys. I love you.
我们也爱你 - 我真的很高兴你们能在这里陪我
Love you, too. - I'm so glad that you're here for me.
是的 只要我们在一起 就能度过任何难关
Yeah... together we can get through anything.
别告诉贝基 我留了一些花
Don't tell Becky, but I kept a few.
我也是
Me, too.
她才不会记挂这些花呢
She'll never miss 'em.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表